The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ren Lee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Lee
Ren Lee

EXP : 200

Ren Lee Empty
PostSubject: Ren Lee   Ren Lee EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Ren Lee Girlwaterbenderkoko

Full Name: Ren Lee
Element: Water
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Position: Water Princess

Personality: Ren is the type of girl who does stupid things at times. People call her "Dangerous" and say that she dosen't think when she act, but she does at some points. Ren can be wise, showing her soft side at a point, And then after a while she would act all tough and show her mean side. She is the kind of girl who dosen't understand the difference between being heroic and being stupid. Ren likes to try dangerous things and wander off, thinking that she can handle it. She is loyal to her friends and family and will do anything to protect them, even if that means fighting 2 master firebenders. Ren tries to be cool by doing stupid things, but she sometimes ends up failing.

Abilities: Ren can water-bend water in swift motions that could make it dangerous. For example, She can move it so fast that if she uses the water whip, the person she uses it on would have a big mark where she hit them. She can also freeze the water while bending it. Ren also has the ability of ice-breath which allows her to blow frost out of her mouth, freezing water up if it is near. Ren can control any liquid of kind like, snow, juice, water. She can also pull water out of non-living objects so say if her jacket fell off and it hit a puddle and it got wet. Ren could bend the water out of the jacket so that the jacket would be dry. She is still learning so she can't quite do more advanced moves, but she can fight so WATCH OUT.

Appearance:
Height: 5,4
Weight: 101 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black

Ren usually wears a blue dress the reaches down to her thighs with a black line running down the middle of it and around it. She also wear black boots, with a large blue jacket. Ren has straight hair that reaches down just below her shoulders. To make people know that she is the princess, she wears a small blue spike crown on her hair. She has a long scar across her stomach that was given to her by a Snow-Bear. Ren is skinny but she has muscles in her arms, that show a little bit. She has milky white skin that is very smooth, and it is very smooth. Ren finally has white teeth that shine when revealed in sunlight.

Weaponry & Other Gear: A large water pouch attached to her waist which is covered when wearing her jacket.

History: Ren was born on a sunny day in the northern water tribe. She was a calm and peaceful baby, didn't cry much unless she was hurt or just irritated. At the age of 4, Ren started exhibiting signs of water bending because whenever she did certain motions with her hands, water around her would move. Her mother was a water bender too so she was happy to see her daughter water bending. Ren started to develop water bending on her own until the age of 11. While at the age of 11, Ren learned that there was a Northern chief ,Kane, and her parents had taught her about him and what he does for his job. Her parents also told her that she was the great granddaughter of Kano's grandfather's siblings. Also at the age of 11, Her mother started helping her train since her mother was a water bender too. But her father on the other hand, taught her hand to hand combat like, boxing. When she got to the age of 12 which she is now, Ren started to try to bloodbend. For days she tried, but each time she failed so she gave up on it. Her parents were dissapointed in her for trying such a "Forbidden" move, and she had to never try it again. Ren spends her time training, to be the "warrior" princess that her father wants her to be. But her mother on the other hand wants her to be a advanced water bender, so Ren has to do a lot for a princess. Finally, her parents found time to fit both training sessions into her day but also letting her having free time. She still does these things till now....

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP:

Character Box:

Last edited by Ren Lee on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

Ren Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Lee   Ren Lee EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Okay. I really don't want to scare you off, but there are some problems here. Firstly, my character Kanoei is the current Chief of the Northern Water Tribe. While I'm not necessarily against your character's membership in the royal family, you're going to have to explain the connection in a way that demonstrates you understand the political situation in the north. Now, other staff members may approve this, but I can assure you that you need my approval in more ways than one to have a Northern Princess. So, bottom line is I need to see more information in the history and more accurate information overall. For a base-line, you can refer to Kano's profile. Just click the wolf's face in my signature. That should give you an idea of what the Aowaka clan is all about and Ren would be a member of that clan if she is related to Kano.

Again, I'm not trying to be mean, but the position you're requesting kind of rides on involvement with a very well established group of people here on NC and you'll have to kind of do your homework to make this fit. Otherwise, I suggest you either choose a different position for the character to occupy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Ren Lee
Ren Lee

EXP : 200

Ren Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Lee   Ren Lee EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Ren Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Lee   Ren Lee EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:34 pm

It seems fine to me, but you need one more approval before you can RP. So, I approve.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Ren Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Lee   Ren Lee EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Ren Lee Soa

I'll put you in intermediate waterbender. enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ren Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Lee   Ren Lee Empty

Back to top Go down

Ren Lee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: