The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Red Mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

EXP : 2875

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Daichi

How had it come to this? Daichi was usually in control, but now, for the first time in his life, the red mist had descended. He had no idea how many pirates he'd killed, how many bones he'd broken, he didn't even know how long he'd been fighting for. Daichi had abandoned earthbending hours ago, finding that he preferred to beat them to death, or slice them with his dagger. Looking back, it was all that woman's fault. He'd been happily watching from afar, munching away on his crackers, then she'd gotten all involved, and he couldn't just leave her. A small part of his brain wondered where she was now, the rest didn't exactly care.

Daichi ducked under a swinging mace, and lunged upwards, driving his fist into the anonymous pirate's chin, then slicing his neck, causing a torrent of blood to spurt into Daichi's hair. He didn't mind, though, it blended in with the rest of him. The assassin turned just in time for a large, bulky man to punch him square in the face. He recoiled, but recovered swiftly enough to evade another punch, and to return the gift, with extra dagger just to be safe. He yanked the dagger out of the man's face, and found himself on a small hill of bodies, where there were no pirates, the eye of the storm. There he was, in the center of a huge massacre, with blood dripping from his hair, the rest of his outfit coloured a deep red, though it was black when he put it on. And yet there was one thing he could do, stare at a figure in the crowd, as he began to regain his senses, all he could think was 'do I know her?'

Mood: Regaining his senses
Condition: Worn out, injured, but no heavily

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

EXP : 1513
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Position: Pirate Hunter
Nation: Fire Nation

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Lazuki’s face was twisted in a demented grin. She was breaking a sweat now; her fist was stained with the blood of her enemies. She grabbed a neck, and squeezed it until it leaked blood. She shot another man in the face, and blew up another. She grabbed a skull, and crushed it easily. Another poor soul’s body was obliterated by a massive explosion. She was in the eye of the storm, masses of dead bodies around her. She was the one they wanted, probably. Any lowlife pirate that attacks her and even lays a hit on her and lives would be a legend. She killed any stranglers, picking up a bow and breaking it on someone’s neck. She used the string to cut peoples limbs off, and slice people with her spikes. Lazu picks up a sword, and starts slicing people apart while walking. She stops at Daichi, and is shocked far only a second before continuing killing the waves of pirates. ‘Daichi?’ She asked herself before stabbing through a man’s torso.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Daichi

As the girl started to get closer, Daichi's memory started to come back, and he remembered who it was, Lazuki. He supposed it made sense that she was there, after all it was a mob mainly comprised of pirates, it must be heaven for her. He looked at her slashing and shooting and blowing people up, and briefly wondered whether she was that bloodthirsty all the time. As she continued to make her way towards him he absent mindedly kicked a pirate in the face, his desire to kill now completely gone. Finally, Lazuki reached him, and he saw a glint of recognition in his eyes, and was especially relieved when she opted not to stab him in the chest. Although they were close, Daichi was sitting atop a sizable pile of bodies, whereas Lazuki was in the pit of men. The assassin looked down, noticing that the brunt of the crowd was heading for her, he briefly considered helping her out, but she seemed to be having fun, no need to disturb her. Instead, he opted to deal with the few pirates making their way to him, they actually looked like a crew of sorts. Daichi sheathed his knife, and cracked his knuckles.

Mood: Focused
Condition: Less worn out. Injured, but not heavily.

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:40 am

Lazuki slices a man in half, then picking up another and breaking her back on her knee, then impaling yet another with the sword. She shoots her gun into an unlucky soul's open mouth. She gave Daichi a smile, and jammed her arm into a man's stomach, forcing it through. A large explosion happened next, blowing apart at least 30 of then crowding her. Lazuki laughs evilly, and big red fiery letters read: COME AND FACE YOUR DOOM!! ALL WHO APPROACH WILL DIE!!! She punched man though the chest grabbing his heart and ribbing it out of his body. She turned to Daichi with a maniacal grin on her face, which was almost completely red with blood. Her face matched her clothes; it was stained red as well.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Daichi

Daichi took the giant flaming letters threatening to kill him as a sign that she didn't want any help. Lazuki smiled at him, and Daichi stared back, before awkwardly turning to the few pirates advancing on him. Now he was back to his calculating self, Daichi realized that he'd sustained some fairly bad injuries, on top of that he wasn't running on adrenaline anymore. Daichi jumped down from his hill of bodies, and landed straight on the face of one of the pirates, who was subsequently pushed downwards, and ended up having his face sandwiched between the ground and Daichi's feet. He started to feel slightly woozy, and almost fell over, only to be subsequently clubbed on the back of the head sending him sprawling forward onto the ground. He turned onto his back, just in time for a drop of blood to land on his forehead. Daichi looked up, and saw the sinister figure of Lazuki above him, he really hoped she wouldn't step on him.

Mood: Worried
Condition: Pretty badly injured.

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 am

Lazuki looked down at Daichi, he was badly hurt, but the dozen pirates left where not going to let up. She picked a pretty young girl out of the crowd, and kissed her, forcing her lips upon her. After a couple seconds, she threw her backwards, and a large scale explosion happened, wiping the reminder of the pirates, leaving her and Daichi the only living members of the fight. She picked him up, because he didn't seem able to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Daichi

Daichi thanked her for picking him up. It was strange, a second earlier he'd dropkicked someone in the face, now he could barely walk. He'd have to get that little problem sorted out later, until then all he could do was hobble along. "Thanks, Lazuki." He said, a rare touch of humanity in his voice. "I wasn't thinking straight, got caught up in all the blood and gore."

Mood: Irritated
Condition:Injured.

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Lazuki nods, and walks him to the nearest hospital, which was pretty far away. Daichi was no problem for her to carry around, so she jogged slightly. She smiled to him. "Why where you there, anyway?" She asked him in burning letters.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Not metagaming, the Loki thing happened in another thread.

Daichi

Daichi managed to force a smile. "Oh, well. It's a long story, then again I suppose we have time." He sighed, he had a feeling this was going to be embarrassing. "Remember the airbender we had tea with? Well, we ran into each other here. After that, she convinced me to help out a woman defending her ship from pirates. That went well, but it's what happened after that that caused the problems. I was moving through the crowd...and I got a bit caught up." He admitted, sheepishly.

Mood: Sheepish
Condition: Injured

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Lazuki giggled. "Well, I'm glad you're alright, anyway, but it's not a good idea to be around me when I get like that..." She wrote. "I saw you, and my fist was already going to be hitting your jaw, and shattering it." She said with a sheepish grin herself. They soon arrived at the hospital.

The attendant was a little surpassed to say the least, to see a tall, muscular girl carrying a hurt man as big as her, and with an arm like that... "Uh... can I help you?" She asked. Lazuki looked to Daichi, unsure what to do next. She was used to treating her own wounds at sea.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Daichi

Daichi shrugged, he'd never been to a hospital either, he usually fixed his own wounds. And he'd only ever went to a hospital that one time he committed euthanasia. "Yes...you can"

Mood: Confused
Condition: "medic!"

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:38 pm

The woman looked to the the blood stained duo. "What... what happened? I heard screaming and shouting but... who attacked you two?" She asked, worried for them. "I saw lots of people, and lots of blood. Was there a war? Are there more of you alive?"

Lazuki looked to her and signed. "No. We are the only survivors, and we were the ones being attacked. They wanted my head, and my friend here got sucked into it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Red Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Mist   The Red Mist Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red Mist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Seedy Merchants Pier-
Jump to: