The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destiny or...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

Destiny or... Empty
PostSubject: Destiny or...   Destiny or... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:16 pm

It was late, later than Mako usually stayed awake. Or maybe, more accurately, it was early. Mako stood outside the city walls, was he going to follow in his ancestor's footsteps? Why did he even decide to come here?

He closed his eyes, deep in thought, "Is this my destiny?", he asked himself. He felt an overflow of emotions welling up inside himself, "Was I always meant to be a Fire Nation Soldier, to follow orders like the common rabble?" He opened his yellow eyes, and stared at the banner, the flame he'd grown up seeing. The banner that represented the Fire Nation. How could he, a patriotic Firebender to the core, not feel a desire to become part of the Nation's defense?

He frowned, perhaps his loyalty only ran, like his tattoo, skin deep? Perhaps he never had any loyalty to begin with? He turned, and wandered off into the mountains, looking down at the city. 'Why did I come here?', he thought. He hadn't felt drawn to something like this in many years, why now? Was he supposed to meet someone, was there some part of him that wished to see the city burn?

He sat down, staring at the city, "What do you want with me?", he asked, the question directed at the city, "Why did you bring me here?"
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

EXP : 3155

Character Description
Position: Admiral

Destiny or... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny or...   Destiny or... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Kashikoi was behind a bark tree as he took a small peak as the shadows of the night covered his view perfectly. Kashikoi didn't make any movements as he looked up and saw the moon shine down upon the city with him not making any sound. He heard the man's footsteps just wander off away from the city, Kashikoi hid his small peak not revealing his head at all, seeing Mako walking off the city heading towards the mountain area. Within that few seconds Kashikoi was walking through the thick forest not making a sound finally being behind a bark tree following Mako with him being behind the bark of the tree with his arms to his back. Kashikoi heard a small noise, hearing it like the man was sitting down on the floor. Kashikoi then heard words leaving the man's mouth.

"What do you want with me?"

Then Kashikoi heard.....

"Why did you bring me here?"

Kashikoi stepped out of hiding and walked to where Mako was keeping his distance from the man with his arms to his back like an Admiral would. He finally spoke to Mako.

"You are not alone my friend..... I have wondered about my destiny...... We are the same you and I....."

Kashikoi standing there with the wind blowing his direction awaiting his response....

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

Destiny or... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny or...   Destiny or... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Mako turned his gaze on Kai, and for a moment, looked as if he might take offense from the intrusion, but it faded quickly. In the dim light, he appeared to be almost sympathetic. "I'm afraid that one difference persists between us, I am incapable of following orders, I cannot do anything for the Fire Nation."

He took a short breath, "I have no will to fight against age old enemies, or quell rebellions. To me, there is only what city I come across next, what girl I meet tomorrow...I lack what makes a soldier..."
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

Destiny or... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny or...   Destiny or... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:33 pm

"I'm afraid that one difference persists between us, I am incapable of following orders, I cannot do anything for the Fire Nation."

Kashikoi heard his words real carefully and then responded.

"I don't follow orders either, all I have is me and my followers who decided to leave the fire nation for good. I am the leader of this organization. The fire nation insignia you see before you is just for show. You can join my side...."

Kashikoi snapped his index and thumb together to make a snap. Coming out of the forest all around them were fire nation soldiers who left the fire nation to join Kashikoi's side. They stood there not to fight but to show how many of the soldiers left the fire nation for Kashikoi and to show that he isn't alone.

"If you aren't sure however if you want to join me....."

Kashikoi snapped his fingers once again, a fire nation soldier came to Kashikoi's behind and gave him a folded fire nation uniform which is different then the rest of the uniforms that the actually fire nation soldiers wear in the fire nation. It also comes with a mask if he chooses to wear it. Kashikoi tossed him the uniform that was in a plastic bag all tied up.

"So.... what is your decision.... You don't have to be alone in this world..."

Kashikoi had his arms to his back standing like an Admiral.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

Destiny or... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny or...   Destiny or... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Mako turned now, fully toward the man addressing him. He took the bag, tossing it back at your feet. "My loyalty may not run deep, but it won't allow me to turn my back on the Fire Nation." He turned away, "You'd better go, before I decide to report seeing you."

His voice was harsh, and the palms of his hands were glowing bright blue, casting an eery light as he started to walk away.

He had hardly managed to resist attacking, the idea, the boldness of such a question. Turn your back on the Nation you call home? No. He may not want to join the Nation, but he certainly wouldn't turn on it.
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

Destiny or... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny or...   Destiny or... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Kashikoi watched him throw the uniform at his feet. He looked at the uniform and then at his feet. He then heard words coming out of his mouth.

"My loyalty may not run deep, but it won't allow me to turn my back on the Fire Nation."

"You'd better go, before I decide to report seeing you."

Kashikoi walked into the forest again snapping his fingers as him and his men walked into the shadows of the forest all laughing to themselves. Kashikoi said this before finally fading away from the man.

"Will leave the uniform there, if you ever change your mind it will be waiting for you there."

Minutes passes by as Kashikoi and his men were fully gone from that area finally leaving that part of the fire nation going into the blimp that they came in and flew away out of here with a grin on his face and his arms to his back.

l--[ Exit ]--l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destiny or... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny or...   Destiny or... Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny or...
Page 1 of 1