The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

EXP : 8500
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Mei had attained a better understanding of Zul's seemingly empty responses to praise, it's just accepting it wasn't her way, maybe she wasn't used to personal compliments that actual meant something. He wasn't in any rush to get her underwear off, but he did come to dislike the barrier greatly. His hands gently, and methdoically explored every part of her exposed skin, for the most part, he didn't go rubbing his hands on her face or anything.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Incidentally, Zulera had noticed this, and wondered why he hadn't really massaged her face--there were a lot of small muscles there that Zulera thought could use some attention.

Zulera's responses may have been empty of words, but that did not mean she was not gratefu.. she just expressed her gratitude and reactions in other ways. Well, that, and she wasn't really used to handling sincere compliments, but she didn't say anything about that.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Relaxed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Mei looked up at Zul's face, she looked pretty relaxed, and eventually he gave in to his inclination that, although it felt a little odd, that she wanted to have her face masssaged too, which he did, massaging spots he thought might get tense.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

when Zulera felt his hands on her face, she slowly rolled over to give him better reach of her rather pretty face. she closed her eyes and her expression remained calm.
"you know..." she whispered, "I can't believe I never asked for a face massage before..."

she realized at once that it was going to be good, as a gentle touch on one's face always felt really nice.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Mei did his best to give an excellent facial massage, especially around her jaw line, and temple, knowing those places likely were tenser than most. It must have been gentically coded in him to do so because he couldn't help giving Zul's face a squeeze. She really was beautiful, but at that moment it was more cuddly and adorable than anything, maybe it was because of how much more this had relaxed her.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera's eyes closed, her head leaning back as it did when she was enjoying something. when he squeezed her face, she giggled softly, finding that funny, but she nodded in approval, and leaned her had back some more. she had to make a mental not to ask for these more often... and perhaps a scalp massage, or myabe have him play with her hair. These were the various thoughts running through her head at the moment.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Mei lightly ran his fingers back through Zul's hair, leaning down so his face was close to her's, lightly touching the tip of his nose against her's.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Incidentally, of all things for it to make Zulera do, it made her giggle. Really, there were some moments in time where the best adjective to describe Zulera was in fact 'cute'. this was one of them, given the little expression she had on her face. She closed her eyes as she so often did, enjoying also the feeling of his hands running through her thick hair.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Mei smiled. Few things in his life had made him feel so happy. Zulera's face at that moment made his heart melt just a little more, and he lightly massaged her scalp as he looked down at her, the smile remaining, if not becoming slightly less wide, it remained.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:37 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera could feel what little remaining stress she had slowly get massaged away as he rubbed her scalp. while her hair was thick, it was also very soft.
With how tranquil she was, she almost went limp. However, she was not asleep by any means--she was very awake and alert... just very tranquil and at peace.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Mei found that he, on a hopefully normal level, liked the way Zulera's hair felt. He ran his fingers through her hair slowly, then lightly massaged her shoulders, and up the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

It was amazing how easy it was to tame the Avatar if you knew her secret. The way she was being massaged made her nearly melt, and her head slowly leaned backwards, her eyes closed and her mouth calmly open. These were essentially the three indicators that Zulera was comfortable.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Mei held back a chuckle, looking at Zul's face, he was surprised how easy it was to tame Zulera once she introduced you to her weakness. Aside from a certain joy of being topless, a massage also seemed to work wonders making the Avatar as comfortable as possible. Though having him do it may have been a bit less comforting, seeing as how he had a tendency to massage some places more than others.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

For Zulera, it didn't make much of a difference how long she had been massaged. being naked from the waist up just meant that she could receive a better massage that way. She wondered what he was thinking about, and kind of wondered what she should be thinking about. Her mind sort of wandered into crazy things like contemplating her very existance, but she didn't say anything.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Mei started wondering about what he'd do if he left the military? Would he venture deep into places less travelled, terrorize villages? No, why would he do that? Boredom. Or perhaps he'd continue an existance travelling with Zulera. Just wander, and drift where ever she did. What a life he would have then. Likely end up face down in a ditch more than a few times, but hey, what's that cost when you get to travel with a character as colorful as Zulera, or as beautiful? He didn't realize his hands had been moving off their own free will as he drifted into granduer, and that they continually returned to the soft skin just above Zul's waist-line. It appeared Mei's desires became dominant in his actions when he thought too deeply.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera hardly noticed till she felt his hands again return to her waistline. A sensitive area, that was, and usually soft given the proximity of it to certain clothing articles.

"You alright?" she asked curiously, wondering if that had been part of why he had briefly stopped.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Mei smiled lightly, "Could you imagine how much fun we could have travelling the world like Aang had?", he asked quietly. "I imagine that using my time off to just travel around with you on your whims could be quite a grand adventure indeed.", he said.

"If I could, I'd very much enjoy just travelling around for once, without military restrictions." He still didn't realize where his hands had wandered, partially because he was still thinking about the possibility and partially because he was voicing said thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera made no resistance to his hands skirting around her waistline. She kind of liked it, actually, given that it was often the line between where her clothing stopped and her exposed skin began.

"I could imagine it." She shrugged, "I travel the world all the time.If you want to or are able to get the time off, feel free to tag along... I'm sure that fate will part us sooner or later or whatnot, but I don't mind travelling companions. I've had 'em before."
She was not thinking too deeply about what either of them could be implying, but she was still in her relaxed state as well.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Mei smiled lightly, and nodded, finally realizing what he was doing, but continuing it, as she seemed to have no complaints. As she spoke, he nodded again, "Well, I didn't expect to be graced by your presence forever.", he said.

"But it seems likely I'll be sent off for a break soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she chuckled. "well... I guess I'm just a lone wolf by nature?" she shrugged, "I dunno. but yeah, if you want, feel free to tag along. I've got no clue where I'm going from here, but I guess I'll make it up as I go. it's worked for 30 years so far..."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Mei chuckled, "Well, if it's worked that long...", he said jokingly. "Plus...I have a tenency to...binge...not exactly pretty.", he said, a bit confession-like. "Everyone has their...issues. I like drinking...and I tend to be a lot more loose when I'm off duty."

He hoped that wouldn't be taken wrong, he wasn't THAT loose.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera shrugged. "whatever floats your boat. No promises that I'll stick around if ya get trashed or anything though, but that's nothing personal. just how I roll."

"I've got my own issues just as well, as my record could also explain... but it doesn't really bother me. It's just who I am and what I do, I guess..."
she rolled her shoulders again, exhaling comfortably.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Mei chuckled, "It usually takes a lot to get me down, and I don't typically instigate bar fights when I drink unless I really don't like someone, lost a few friends that way.", he said/explained. "If you really wanted to get to know me...I guess having a drink with me is a good start."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

This made Zulera chuckle. "and we didn't do that already?" she cocked her head towards the desk where he had put the rest of that fire whiskey they had had the other night.

"but hey... I don't mind a few drinks... usually my shirt stays on there though... nothing like here... heh."
she stretched, giving him a nice view of her bare back.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Mei chuckled, "You got to know me a little...but that was only a buzz.", he said, moving aside as Zulera stood up.

"I wouldn't mind a few drinks either, actually. In fact, we'll be in port before nightfall, so I'm up for anything considering I'm probably going to spend the night on the town, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next