The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

EXP : 8500
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation General
Nation: Fire Nation

avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:04 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei chuckled softly, running his hands down Zul's legs as she stretched. She had such exquisite legs, something exotic, to be quite honest. Then again, there was something exotic about the color of her skin to him, as well. Likely because it was so unlike what he was sused to. All the Firebenders always being light skinned and dark haired.

"Your mother sounds like a very interesting woman, and I admit I look forward to meeting her." He chuckled, "Well, I would hope not, but you can never guess how a mother'll react to having her daughter getting married to someone, especially if she decides she doesn't like me." He didn't sound nervous about the idea, but definately not fond of it either, being Bloodbent, that is.

He nodded, travelling his hands up her back, then back down, and then up her sides, doing most of this to relax her more than to arouse her. He didn't now what else to add, "When?", he asked suddenly, as if a great thought just dawned on him. "Oh, I hope you won't mind me inviting Kako Anthropos and Tarek Raiden and his family...I'm sure they'd like to be there."

Mood: Loving and Thoughtful
Condition: Relaxed

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"mmm..." she couldn't help but sigh contently as he rubbed her legs. she was confident in her appearance, and liked that Mei seemed to enjoy it as well. she had met a few dark skinned firebenders, though most of them were in Shu Jing.

she chuckled when he mentioned her mother again. "interesting is too mild a word... but yeah. she knows that I'm a big girl and can make my own decisions. I mean, she knows better than to try and tell me what I can and can't do. she's the same way... I doubt she'll hate you... I can't think of a single person she hates..."

it was true. Zurok was an interesting woman that way. that was really all Zulera knew in that regard.
"I'm ready whenever. at least a few weeks to get things figured out and ready and such, but otherwise, the sooner the better, y'know? and nah... they'll be fine. it's not like I'm inviting a great deal of people anyways..."

she stretched again, lifting her legs up at a slight angle. she chuckled, and her burning curiosity got the best of her as she put her legs back down. she couldn't help but ask it now.

"so why'd you leave my socks on?" she chuckled. xD "just curious..."
Mood: In Love
Condition: Perfect
Link:

[OOC--I regret nothing. xD]
Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:23 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei hoped his enjoyment in Zul's appearance might give him the ability to forgive how he appeared, at least beside her. He couldn't help likening it to putting attractiveness beside someone being irresistible. As he'd always held in his mind, he wouldn't change a thing.

He couldn't help a small smile, the more Zulera talked about her mother, the more intrigued he became. That, and the mention that it was her mother who had decorated Zul's body with such intricate work. He found himself trying to imagine a woman with such a rich history, though she pretty much came out as an elderly Zul, wise in her own right, easy to get along with so long as you aren't a total pig-headed ass.

"That's what I was thinking, long enough for you to round up your family, and me rounding up the people I wanted to bring...all the basics covered...hopefully without raising too many eyebrows...try not to let anyone outside in on what's to occur...otherwise we'll have everyone from everywhere breathing down out necks."

He ran his hands down her legs as she stretched again, finding the action to be impossible to resist when she took such movements to offer them. And then came a question he had asked himself with increasing frequency, now it was her turn, however, and he had trouble identifying an answer.

"Well...I don't rightly know, to be quite honest, my dear.", he said. "Would you like me to take them off?", he asked, sliding his hands down her legs again.

[Nor do I! XD]
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was often times intrigued herself by her own family. She understood her brother Akhet the most, though her other brothers were also fairly easy to understand and such. they might give her a hard time for finally getting married. who knew?
it was her parents that confused her. She was curious about her father and where he could have gone, or if he was alive. however, it seemed no one knew a thing about it.

her mother... well, she was a character. A jack of many trades, she was most known as an artist and a bending master. after all, it had been her who tattooed all of her children. each one was unique, but Zulera definitely had the largest and most intricate. perhaps it was for being the firstborn, perhaps it was just because Zulera asked for the most.

she nodded when Mei spoke. "I never give out information about myself unless there's something to be gained or if it is someone I know closely. I like to keep people guessing...
...as for the socks... I was honestly just curious. you know me like that... but if you want 'em off they can come off. if you want me to keep 'em on, that's fine too."

she closed her eyes and relaxed some more, still rather euphoric from the recent engagement and whatnot.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:35 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei wondered to himself just hos diverse in personality her familt might be. Her mother sounded much like Zul, witchcraft aside. Everything she'd said so far of her just made him think of what Zul might be like when she got older. Of course, this was just deduced from what he knew of Zul so far.

Which was mostly her relaxed side, and a small taste of how terrifying she was in battle. Even the Avatar state, which was supposed to radiate a sort of terrifying power, seemed somewhat calmer when she used it, compared to what he'd read of Kyoshi, Aang, and Roku. It was rather interesting, to be honest, how a person could retain an aura of themselves even when melded together with countless others.

It was the sound of her voice that drew him back from his thoughts, "I know that very well.", he said. "It's one of the things I like about you." He was quite pleased that, as she said 'you know me', he actually did, he found he could understand her quite well if he just took the time to listen, which he'd done from moment one. He slid his hands down to her feet, and slid her socks off, kissing the side of her neck again, sliding his hands up her legs, over her shins, knees, thighs, hips, and then proceeding up her sides, pulling her into a tight embrace. Not too tight, obviously.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera's mother often got a bad vibe for being a bloodbender who practiced witchcraft. however, most of her work was completely harmless anyways, and there were no reports of missing people or anything crazy like that either. she was very much like her mother insomuch that the two acted similar. Zulera did not tell many people, but she also secretly had an interest in learning witchcraft. She was also an extremely talented artist, and wanted to learn how to tattoo people as well one day.

she chuckled as he removed her socks. she wiggled her toes. she was contemplating a new look, that she would show him in a bit after they got up and she could reach her bag and subsequently her sketchbook. she embraced Mei in return when he embraced her.
"so..." she shrugged, still hugging him. "I don't have anything going on when we land... how 'bout a date?" she laughed. Mei was very familiar with Zulera's approach to things. she was very straightforward in asking for the things she wanted. She felt like either he had asked her or she had asked him already, but didn't care, and figured that she might as well repeat herself if this was the case, as she had forgotten most else that had happened before the enegagement.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei, began wondering if Zul had any, perhaps eccentric, but equally awesome curiousities. She had already told him she was very much family-oriented, something of an undeniably attractive trait. Maybe she did take after her mother in some ways. He found himself curious now, was there a mythological, sorceress beneath the surface.

He smiled softly, "A date sounds just fine. Excellent.", he replied. "I'd be happy to."

"I do have a few questions, now that we've got to talking about your mother...and her...eccentricities.", to be clear, he said eccentricities like it was the best thing any person could have, like it was a gift, not a curse. "Do you take after her at all? Aside from your personality." He lightly ran his hands down her side, kissing her shoulder. "Pick up any of the things that make her sound like one of the world's greatest treasures, alongside you?"

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera smirked. "awesome... I dunno where though..." she shrugged. they'd figure that out later. she liked making things up as she went.

Zulera always took eccentricities as a compliment, but Mei did also make it quite clear that he meant the same. either way, she smiled, rather cutely in fact.
"well... I do like art the same way she does... and I like to draw a lot. some might call me really good?" she shrugged. bragging about her abilities was not ever really something Zulera did, even ones this simple. perhaps that was an eccentricity in and of itself.
"although... uhm... yeah. I admit that I am interested in learning my mother's craft... not as a living the way she does, but I think it would be interesting to learn about on my spare time, if I ever get any of that..." she chuckled.

"more than anything though, I love walking and dancing in the rain, or just being outside in general. that is one thing about my mother that I always admired. she would frolick in the harshest of blizzards, dancing with the winds and snows. I am not that tough yet, but I could be one day.... I hope that's not too weird for ya."
weird? absolutely. that was Zulera to the T. But... that was also what made her so interesting.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:23 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei shrugged, "We'll figure something out. We'll ask for directions.", he said, "We'll figure out the details later."

He smiled back at her, gently reaching up, running his right thumb down her jawline. That smile would always get to him.

He nodded, "Well, if you were interested, I'd be happy to see some of your art sometime." He shrugged, "I'm sure it looks great. Everything else about you does...or sounds great, you know what I mean." He nodded, "I imagine that you'd make quite a good tattoo artist, if even the tiniest bit of your mother's skill rubbed off on you."

"Well, I hope it's raining and there's good music playing sometime.", he said softly, maybe that's what they'd do. Dancing. "Not sure about the blizzard part, with you, no problem...but that's just me being a typical, scared of being frozen Firebender."

Weird, oh yes. Was that a bad thing? Not in the slightest, she was beautiful, and interesting, one might say it was hard not hanging on everything she said, so full of opinions, and experiences. Perhaps it had been her worldliness that had caught his attention in the first place. That and her obvious physical qualities. And the personality she radiated.

Last edited by Mei Fong on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled. "sounds good to me."
her smile grew just slightly, but remained as gentle-looking as it always did, when he touched it. she loved being touched in such gentle ways (and massaged).

she smiled. "I'll show you some as soon as we land... I'm just too lazy to get up right now... and not too inclined to put clothes on till then..."
she paused. "well, maybe some socks." she teased, though she was most likely just kidding. she really didn't care what she did or did not wear in this case.

Zulera laughed. "well, I'm not even sure about the blizzard part... but yeah. I love the rain, so I do hope for some of that too... it makes wonderful music out in fields and forests... and since Rain isn't going to freeze us to death, we should be okay, y'know?"
she chuckled a bit more, comfortable and happy with her position.
Zulera was a colorful woman in terms of personality. there was so much to her and she openly embraced her own eccentricities. that nature of chaos made for a very diverse personality full of its own beautiful oddities. it was part of what made her so fun to be around... there was always something about her for anyone to enjoy.

Mood: Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:48 pm

General Mei Fong

He touched his forehead against her's, something told him that she was quite the artist, but maybe he just had a lot of faith in her. Whatever the reason, he seemed in no rush to keep pondering it. "Until we land, I can't say I'll feel inclined to put clothes on either...", he commented, "Too much work considering all it'll do is make me feel stuffy..." He chuckled softly, "That must mean that being naked is liberating..."

"I was sure you didn't, but it'd be one experience that'd be near-impossible to forget about, all the more so doing something as amazing as that with a woman as amazing as you." He found himself lightly kissing her chin, and down her jawline, and down her neck, his right hand drifting back down, simply holding her, his left drawing lines up and down her back.

"You know...I'm really curious now, and I hope I'm not putting you on the spot..." He glanced up at her, "Wouldja rather have a boy or a girl...and...I was wondering if you had an idea of how many kids you might want...given...I just..."

[I feel like I've asked the second question before...Deja Vu...]
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera laughed; this was more of a laugh that would accompany a smirk, not her cute little giggle. "tell me about it. don't be too surprised if I don't wear a shirt when it's just you and I alone at the house." she quipped. it was hard to tell how serious she was about it, but given how easily she usually shed it, it would not be a great surprise if she was being completely honest."

she was extremely detailed when she sketched. the few things in life that Zulera was dedicated to, she did to the best of her ability. it made up for the many things that she let slide.
when he started kissing her chin and her jawline, Zulera leaned her head back as she so very often did, heaving an "mmm"-style sigh as he kissed down her skin.

his question as an interesting one, but Zulera had an answer. her ability to act and react on the fly was another of her many talents that she inherited from her mother it seemed.
"I want a girl, perhaps so I can be to her what my mother is to me... so I guess, I want the eldest to be a girl. after that, I'm more than fine with as many boys (or girls) as we decide is good to stop at... I mean, I had 6 brothers, so dealing with the male gender has always been fairly normal to me... if not a bit trying sometimes." she chuckled.
such were her thoughts on the subject.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:15 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei laughed softly, looking up at Zul, trying to discover whether or not she was joking, though, upon looking, he found he couldn't tell, but he responded the same nonetheless, "To be honest, I think I'd like to see you wandering around topless...even if...well, leave it frequent massages and extraciricular activities..." It'd be hard to resist, a woman like her, running around the house without a shirt on, it's bound to turn heads, one in particular, considering he loves every inch of her and would be drawn to her like a butterfly moth to flames.

He found resisting the tempation to continue his barrage of kisses near impossible, given her positive reaction, though he traced a line down to the edge of her shoulder, then back up the side of her neck, finding her lips, and placing a particularly soft kiss there, smiling softly as he formulated his reply.

A girl did sound nice, simply because Mei had a feeling he'd enjoy kicking teenage boys' asses when they tried to put their hands on her. Mei has a tendency toward simpler pleasures.

"I think having a girl first would be pretty fun...always wanted a daughter, and I suppose going 'til we decide to stop's a good philosphy too...", though he had quite the foolish grin on his face when he said that, but quickly wiped it away, hoping she hadn't noticed, which was nearly impossible, given his face would be all she could see.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled again. "no shoes... no shirt... just around home for day-to-day business? I could totally do that. Well, mostly I should say 'I would want to do that'."
it was not even that she hated clothing. it was just that some days; some climes; were perfect for not wearing certain types of clothing. She didn't have much of a variance in her style of dress either, usually wearing the same thing, or garments similar to the ones she had already. Perhaps she would branch out one day, or maybe at Mei's nudging.

she found no reason to move as he continued to kiss up and down her neck and face. it wasn't even that her skin was terribly sensitive--just that she really liked how it felt.
the main reason Zulera wanted a girl was because she wanted to continue her mother's legacy the way it had been continued to her. after that, it didn't matter how many boys or girls she had. she'd know (or figure out at least) when to stop.

she laughed at his response. "fair enough then. I'm up for the challenge."
having multiple children was usually easy for the man to say, but the fact that Zulera was also on board meant that it could very well become a reality.

Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei chuckled, "Just don't be too surprised if I do the same, it's be nice to just...relax, completely, no pending work, just..." He sighed, "Just us being us...well...seperate, not...you know what I mean..." Mei didn't hate clothes, he just prefered to see bare skin, somewhat...well, liberating. And seeing Zul's skin merely would serve to remind him, constantly of how lucky he was to have her.

His own thoughts on the matters of numbers merely went back to the fact that each of their children would be a blessing upon the planet. They would just be younger, even better looking versions of their parents, and it'd extend their living and dying legacy. Given that both their parents are ideological, wise, and strong, their children would have countless advantages in life, learning from the wisest person in existance at any given time, and from a veteran of battle, leadership, and strategy. Who better to be raised by whether they are a boy or a girl, they'd have their parents' guidance.

"Don't think I'm just going to be the guy who plants the seed and then let's you take over...oh no, I'll be there every step of the way."

He seemed quite sure of this, and added softly, "Any names?", he asked, obviously for their child, whether it be either gender, etc.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"makes sense... but yeah... if it's just you and me... I see no good reason why it can't happen a few times..." she nodded. "besides... who would complain?"
this was totally a joke, as she knew how much the two admired each other's physical appearances--among other things.

she laughed when he mentioned that he'd be there every step of the way. "I know that too." she agreed, "you know me... I like a good laugh every now and again."
such was the nature of how she made jokes and the likes.

"names... names..." Zulera's expression changed into one that looked like she was in deep thought.
"well... if our eldest is a girl, I want to name her Fukui. I don't know why... I just do. other than that... uh..." she scratched the back of her head. "I confess that I didn't have any on hand... heh."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:53 pm

General Mei Fong

He was, of course, wondering, just out of pure curiousity, what that would look like to a neighbor. Two, extremely relaxed people, just wandering around, doing their daily business and others things, constantly half-dressed unless it was necessary to be otherwise. Besides, it's not unlikely he'd be in the mood for giving massages to her, so, why not make it easier?

He chuckled softly, she really was quite the figure, so interesting, and always ready for a joke, though he hoped he wouldn't trip over himself too much.

Mei did seem rather surprised, quirking an eyebrow, "And here I thought most women had that planned out...though I guess I forgot how...spontaneous you are. hardly any fun to just have a bunch of names off-hand...Fukui sounds wonderful...", he said, lightly biting at her neck.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera thought little of what others might have thought, but that was mostly because she anticipated being out of most of their view. however, she was also shameless, and so she saw no reason for her to worry about covering up when she was in the confines of her own property. besides, that fit right in with her free-spirited and chaotic nature.

There were few things that truly angered Zulera. one of them was being mocked for her size, another were people she knew she could whip boasting about how amazing they were. Luckily, Mei's slip-ups, both real and potential, didn't seem to faze the avatar at all.

she chuckled. "I like to make things up as I go... if I got too organized, I'd be much too predictable, and where's the fun in that?"
always as eccentric as ever. Yup, that was Zul.
she giggled as he nipped her neck. "mm... mm-hmm."
the first 'mm' was a response to him biting her, and 'mm-hmm' was a response to her being glad that he liked the name Fukui. she leaned her head back as she so often always did when she was enjoying something.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:47 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei may not have been shameless, but he didn't think he'd be able to care much, not when it came to her. It might have been possible that he would tell people not to watch if they didn't like it. Not to say he'd do anything in public, but someone peeping into their house oughta know better.

Mei hardly reacted much to anything, he usually get irritated, speaks his mind and falls silent, it's when they press the same buttons repeatedly that push him to breaking point. Though he was well aware of what made Zul tick, in more ways than one, he'd never bring up her height, so long as they both lived, likely never, even after he was gone.

"It's definately easier that way, unless you get lost somewhere." He chuckled lightly, kissing down her neck, lightly biting her neck again, quite suddenly aware of a soft tapping against the door, "Sir, we're in sight of the shore, we'll be anchored before nightfall...", there was a pause, and Mei remembered that he was meant to reply, "Understood, carry on."

"Looks like we'll be having that date soon enough...", he said, kissing her Zul's neck again, "Perhaps we ought to get dressed afterall...look presentable...well...at least, presentable and properly clothed."

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was shameless, but she had her privacy--or expected it, at least. in the confines of her own home, and even of her own property to a slightly lesser extent, she didn't want people butting their noses into her business. Then again, she also pictured living outside of town instead of in it, so that neighbors might be a bit farther away, and thus allowing the avatar to enjoy a bit more of nature untouched.

Zulera did not mind a playful quip about her height, but there had been people that had actively mocked her because of it, and then had been on the receiving end of an uppercut to the jaw. otherwise, she was very calm, no matter if she was committing acts of good, evil, or some combination of both.

she laughed when he mantioned getting lost. "well... not all who wander are lost... though, that might be pretty fun to do one day... forest, jungle, desert, tundra... just get lost somewhere... figure out how to get back and how to escape... don't take this as any kind of hint or anything... it'd have to be an accident. but yeah... I like to live life for the here and now, and make decisions for the future only when they need to be made. mm!"
she moaned softly as he bit her neck, finding this to be quite tantalizing.

after hearing that they were close to shore, Zulera smiled. "well... this is as good a reason as any to get dressed then... this sounds like a date."
she chuckled, sitting up slowly. the only things in reach from where she sat were her socks, which she pulled on.
"well... now to FIND the rest of my clothes..." she laughed, darting her eyes around the room to see where they landed, mentally noting their locations.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am

General Mei Fong

Privacy would be key, no matter where they were, just being capableof having peace and quiet. Of course, they also needed to be readily available, should something go sour. In that aspect, he did want distance between civilization and them, but close enough to be called upon for important, the word 'important' was key, matters.

"All depends on the time and place, I suppose, I guess you could say that I'm hoping a bit of your spontaniety rubs off on me. It'll be total discomfort...for the most part, at first...but I've grown into a lot of things, being spontaneous should be simple." He shrugged, "To a lesser extent, of course."

He was so tempted to continue, knowing he'd get a similar reaction, but bother it all if his position didn't demand his attention. She rose before he did, slipping her socks on, it was important to note that he hadly moved, as she had granted him quite a nice view, though he found himelf a tad shameless in that moment, and slid up quickly to avoid exciting himself again.

He, quite conveniently, had tossed most of his clothes in a pile, though Zul's boots were on the ground, pant's atop them, her shirt was...somewhere, though Mei wasn't totally sure of where, likely on the floor somewhere in the, relatively cozy room. He pulled his underwear and pants up first, for obvious reasons. He chuckled softly, "That is only IF I want you to find them, my dear.", he said, slipping around behind his desk, scooping Zul's shirt up off the ground, "And...no bra...perfect...here.", he said, tossing her the shirt as he knelt down to discover what became of her bra, though he was sure it slipped underneath something at some point.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:56 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera laughed. "That doesn't sound too terrible to me. I am obviously not about to go and save everyone's monkey-cat from a tree, but I'll be around... definitely still as spontaneous as I've always been. I enjoy it far too much." she giggled.

after Zulera stood up, she walked around the room in the nude except her socks, and picked up her clothes. she pulled her panties, pants, and boots on, stretching. She'd worry about her shirt and bra later.
"I move around too much to safely kick ass without a bra... well... for too long anyways... so I should probably find it." she chuckled. it wasn't that she hated being topless (that was about as far from the truth as it came), but too much movement without a good cover over her breast could be a bit... bouncy. It didn't feel too good.

After he was dressed and she was half-dressed, she couldn't help but be spontaneous again, pulling him towards her and then leaning her back against his chest. without a word, she closed her eyes, taking his hands and putting them around her waistline between her pants and her bare skin. she hoped he would get the hint.
"We've got a couple minutes, right?" she giggled softly.
Mood: Coy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:34 pm

General Mei Fong

He nodded throughout most of her speech, well, most of the time she was talking, listening. He wouldn't really thinking draining the Avatar's energy running around getting animals out of trees would be wise. Afterall, they were still human. He wasn't rushing around, but he did seem slightly worried it might not turn up.

His thoughts drifted occasionally, and as she mentioned the bit about not being able to continue prolonged combat without the missing piece of apparel, he quickened his pace, speaking as he did so, "Well, we can't have you fighting with your breasts bouncing about in all manner of chaos, can we, I could have sworn-", he had risen, and as he stepped to search under the cot, he found her pulling him over, and her pressing her back against his chest. He couldn't say he didn't like it, because it would have been a total lie, having her hands guide his.

He kissed her neck softly, "I suppose we do have a few minutes to spare. The party's not going to start without us." Party meaning their arrival. not like anyone's going to be any less excited that they were there. He slid his hands up, gently massaging over the soft, warm expanse of her abdomen, caressing her breasts softly. Spontaneity was truly a beautiful thing.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera enjoyed being sporadic and unpredictable. it was part of what injected so many thrills into her life, and this time was no different. If nothing else, it'd be a good massage and some nice intimate time. Of this, Zulera could never complain.

"awesome." she nodded. "because this feels amazing..."
she was always one to enjoy warm hands on her soft, smooth skin, and this was no exception, especially given that they were engaged now. she let out a heavy but very happy sigh as he began massaging her, and reacted nicely when he started touching her breasts. Sure she had just gotten dressed, but she'd be fine if she got stripped to her socks (or completely naked) all over again. she wasn't going to hint at it. she just wanted them to do whatever felt natural at the moment. Right now, that constituted a breast massage, and Zulera's head tilted back, tickling his chest with her long, thick hair.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei smiled softly, she was one of a kind, and he was reminded again of how lucky he was. She was, in his definition, fun, and although she was likely going to force him out of his comfort zone, he couldn't be happier about it. He moved his hands up and down her abdomen again, pinching her nipples softly, nibbling up her neck, and biting her ear softly.

He wasn't quite sure undressing her again was a great idea, but he couldn't help want that, again and again and again. He kissed the back of her neck softly, massaging her breasts with great attention to detail. He could never get enough of her reactions, and enjoyed them greatly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   avatar - Avatar Zulera - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next