The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atarashii Kai

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Atarashii Kai
Atarashii Kai

EXP : 150

Atarashii Kai Empty
PostSubject: Atarashii Kai   Atarashii Kai EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 am

Full Name: Atarashii Kai [ A-ta-ra-shii ]
Element: N/A
Birthplace: Fire Nation
Position: Leader Of The Rogue Nation

Personality: Atarashii Kai, He isn't military like his brother, he isn't an escape artist like his brother, he is true evil compared to his older brother Kashikoi. Atarashii was always the evil genius manipulating animals in his little experimentations and always had a grin upon his face. He wasn't calm and relaxed like his brother, he was more hyper and energetic but never showed that when it came to battling or traveling. Atarashii is evil, wicked, and mysterious at the same time.

Abilities:

Master Swordsman:
He wasn't a chi blocker like his brother, however, He was a master at using swords
at his disposal.

Age Immobility Disease: ( Curse )
A rare disease in which makes the skin really old and makes the person's energy weaker.
this current disease already is on his whole right side of the face, torso, arm and leg. (this isn't contagious)

Appearance: Atarashii Kai Dniu1h
Height: 5'7ft
Weight: 140lb
Eyes: Green Eyes
Hair: Black Short straight Messy hair

Weaponry & Other Gear:
Rogue Nation Uniform
Mask

History:
Atarashii Kai and Kashikoi Kai were both born at the exact same time with Atarashii being 5 minutes apart from Kashikoi. At the age of 5 both of Atarashii's parents saw that Atarashii was so crazy at a young age that they gave up on him and he was sent to the adoption center in the poor district of the fire nation. Kashikoi was told that his brother died of an unknown disease so Kashikoi doesn't even know his brother is still alive. By the age of 10 he was brought into a home that he was raised by water benders but then they thought he was crazy so he was sent to the adoption center again and by the age of 12 he was sent to live with earth benders but they also thought he was crazy and sent him back again. by the age of 15 he was sent to air benders and they sent him back to the adoption center. Finally by the age of 18 he was allowed to live the adoption center to live on his own. He had no family, no support and no one knowing of his existence. Kashikoi left his organization and joined back with the fire nation, his younger brother took over Kashikoi's organization without Kashikoi knowing anything. Atarashii wears his mask and clothing to show no skin at all. People who know of this disease is the spirits and maybe the avatar if the spirits told anything to the Avatar about the disease. Atarashii looks exactly like Kashikoi without the mustash.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP: It's Kashikoi.

Character Box:

Last edited by Atarashii Kai on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Atarashii Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atarashii Kai   Atarashii Kai EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:47 pm

starting with spirit granted powers, good or bad, is a bit pushing it, and I don't even think that admins do that... though that might also be because most of the time we see no need for such things. sometimes such things can work from the virtue of story-related incidents, but those too have to be cleared at least with some of the staff members so we know what's going on.

in short, it just leaves too much room for godmodding/powerplaying/metagaming, none of which are very welcome on this site.

so...at least until some adjustments are made, I have no choice to but bring this out.
Atarashii Kai Denied
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Atarashii Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atarashii Kai   Atarashii Kai EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 pm

I'm sorry, but it appears I have to Reject this application on the following grounds:

• Any spirit-related abilities or characters must have pre-application approval, where you have had none.

• The ability listed falls under a constraint which is arguably over-powered.

• Staff have shown (with majority) disapproval of this application.

I encourage you *on behalf of the staff and personally* to either edit this application, or make attempt at another character. This is not, however, required of you.

Staff will post in kind their respective support or opposition to this formal application
Rejection

We thank you for applying for New Chapters. Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Atarashii Kai
Atarashii Kai

EXP : 150

Atarashii Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atarashii Kai   Atarashii Kai EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:53 pm

i got rid of the spirit thing, is it good now?
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Atarashii Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atarashii Kai   Atarashii Kai EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:21 pm

I guess having a weird disease isn't hurting anyone...I'll approve. You need one more.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Atarashii Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atarashii Kai   Atarashii Kai EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:33 pm

I give you my approval as well, although I'm thinking of reinstating the three approvals. Note this for future characters.

Atarashii Kai Scaled.php?server=806&filename=approvalseal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atarashii Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atarashii Kai   Atarashii Kai Empty

Back to top Go down

Atarashii Kai
Page 1 of 1