The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kadi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadi
Kadi

EXP : 50

Character Description
Nation:

Kadi Empty
PostSubject: Kadi   Kadi EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Full Name: Kadi Song-Mai
Element: Fire.
Birthplace: A tiny town on the edge of the Fire Nation.
Position: Traveler

Personality: (40) Kadi is sharp-tongued and stubborn. SHe doesn't like compromise, and she hates being wrong. She knows her abilities and will use them to her advantage. Kadi is very loyal, and will never turn her back on anyone. She does have a problem with trusting, though. SHe will often lie. She is a hopeless romantic and falls in love atthe drop of a coin. With normal people, she is open and out going, but people in authority scare her.

Abilities: (40) Kadi's father was a fire bending master, so she has inherited most of her firebending skills from him. Her brother was a lieutenant in the army. He taught her how to shoot bows and arrows, how to fight with double swords, and how to fist fight. SHe hates fist fighting though, and she hardly ever does it.

Appearance: SHe has deep hazel eyes with flecks of gold in the center and long black hair. SHe usually braids her hair or does it in a messy side bun. SHe is reasonably tall and agile.
Height: FIve ten
Weight: 120
Eyes: Hazel with gold flecks.
Hair: Long and black.

(60)

Weaponry & Other Gear: (Omit this field if no such items) When not fire bending, she likes to use double swords.

History: (120) Kadi grew up in the tiny town of Ash Village. She lived there with her older brother, mother, and her dad. Her father taught her and her brother everything he knew about fire bending and fighting. When her brother and father went to the army, Kadi became very depressed. She was extremely close to her brother and dad. Her mother died a few years after they left, and her dad and brother were also killed in war. Furious, she left Ash Village and took a boat to the Earth Kingdom. Once she landed, she roamed the land, always looking for a permanent home. SHe stopped at Kyoshi Island at one point and learned to fight with fans. SHe also traveled through the cave of Two Lovers with some nomads. She traveled with them for a few months before finally getting annoyed. She stopped in the Northern Water Tribe for a few months before deciding it was time to go home.

Last edited by amaZAYN on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Kadi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadi   Kadi EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Wonderful application, dear. Before I can approve, however, I do need you to do the following before you can be approved:

1. Change your username to Kadi. You can do that in your profile. (While there, activate your character sheet as well.)

2. I need to know what type of bender she is. At the age of eighteen, being a master is unacceptable. Is she an expert? Regular? A beginner?

3. Add a little more to her appearance, and perhaps her personality. Her history could use more detail, but is acceptable where it is.

Once you do all of this, just let me know and I'll give you an approval!! Welcome to New Chapters, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! (:
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Kadi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadi   Kadi EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:50 am

Looks good to me, hun. (: I'm putting you as an expert firebender. You need one more approval before you can begin RP'ing!

Kadi Scaled.php?server=806&filename=approvalseal

Welcome to New Chapters!!
Back to top Go down
Kadi
Kadi

Character Description
Nation:

Kadi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadi   Kadi EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Kay. Thanks a lot! :jokeer:
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Kadi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadi   Kadi EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Approved

Sorry our staff didn't get to this quickly, I myself was on vacation at the time. One more approval and you are good to Rp!

Please keep up your spirits; MC is usually quite an active RolePlaying site!

Last edited by Hakota-Zai on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Kadi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadi   Kadi EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Kadi
Kadi

Character Description
Nation:

Kadi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadi   Kadi EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:48 am

Thanks so much, everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kadi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadi   Kadi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kadi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: