The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleaning up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster
Nation: Fire Nation

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Kako Anthropos

Great, just great. Here he was again, Kako Anthropos, spymaster, and now janitor, it seemed. He was after all, picking up the trash. Why can't the bloody firelord look after herself? Why is it that whenever someone else loses a servant, i'm the one convincing them to come back? A little voice in his head informed him just why: Because you're the only one that knows about it, and the only one able to convince them to come back. And stop whining, nobody told you to do it, you like it really. Kako chuckled to himself, yeah, he did.

As usual, it was one of the dancers that had walked off. Drama queens, the lot of them. Kako quickly whipped out a piece of paper, with her name, age and photograph on it. Seira Sun. Alright, I can find her. Luckily, he didn't have to, he noticed her in the crowd, seated on a bench. Kako quickly reminded himself that it wasn't an interrogation, and walked over, sitting on the bench. "Running away?" He said, with a caring smile.

Mood: Expectant
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

EXP : 1315

Character Description
Position: civilian

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Seira looked over at the man sitting beside her.
"Running away?" He asked smiling at her. She considered his question before answering.
"Not really."
He smiled again.
She had been thinking before he appeared and he had startled her. She was going to leave today.
'Freedom!' she had thought earlier.
She couldn't say freedom, though, she was pretty free in the Palace and everyone was nice. She even had an invitation from the Fire Lord to dance again! She was still leaving. She had told the dance mistress that she had wanted to learn more styles of dance. That part was true but the other half was that she had a craving to see the world.
She twisted her hair around her fingers before saying softly, "I am running away. Kind of."
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako nodded. "Yeah, I thought so, you have that look about you." Kako actually had no idea if 'that look' even existed, but it was a bit easier than goin gto all of the trouble to explain who he was, not that he was allowed to tell anyone anyway. "Mind if I ask why? I'm a good listener."

Mood: Fine

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:28 pm

"I have that look?" she asked. He smiled at her. She sighed when he asked to listen. She thought about it before starting to speak.
"I'm kind of bored here." She started twisting her hair around her finger. "I want to explore the outside, I know nearly nothing about it. And its just there right outside my reach and I can't do anything. I can learn so much from the outside world." She sighed dreamily staring at the sky before snapping back to earth. She blushed a deep red, realizing that she had just emptied some of her most private thoughts to a total stranger.
"I'm sorry." she stuttered, picked up her bag and got ready to hurry away.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako stood up, and stuck a slim finger into the air, rapidly wagging it. "Please, stay. The outside world can wait for a few minutes don't you think? Besides, if you plan on travelling, then there's a few things you should know, come with me." Kako strode past Sun, expecting her to follow. He rounded a corner, and reached a tea shop. "Tip number one: Adventurers drink tea, it strengthens your bones." He actually had no idea what it did to the body, but he was sure it strengthened something or another.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Seira stopped to look at him as he waved his finger around in the air. She smiled but was curious on what he had to say. If he knew about travelling, then he must be some sort of traveller. She got ready to ask.
"Are you a-" but he walked off. Seira stood there for a momement before making up her mind as he rounded the corner. she reached him just in time to hear him tell her,"Tip number one: Adventurers drink tea, it strengthens your bones."
She stared at the back of his head and snickered.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako heard the snicker, but didn't react, if he was going to convince this girl to stay, he needed to be nicer than usual. He entered the tea shop, presumably with his follower in tow. Kako pulled up a chair, and sat by a table near the window, he promptly called the waitress over and ordered two of his 'usual'. With that, the waitress walked off, Kako leaned back in his chair, stretching. "Tip number two, adventurers have contacts, know what I mean?"

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Seira watched the waitress disappear behind a counter. "They know people." She gave him a look. As she waited for him to respond and for the tea, her gaze wandered around the shop then out the window where a small group of musicians were starting to play. She smiled. 'What song will they play." she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Kako Anthropos

Casually, Kako reached across, to the table next to theirs, and stole a biscuit, without anyone on the said table noticing. He began to munch on the biscuit, absent mindedly."Exactly, contacts can help you out of any situation." he caught her looking out of the window, and tilted his head. "What's up?" he inquired

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm

"What's up?" He asked.
Seira looked up at him and smiled. He was munching on a biscuit.
'Where'd that come from?' she wondered looking around for another. She jabbed her finger at the musicans starting to play.
"I'm going outside to listen." She said. Seira slipped out of the booth and moved off towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:23 pm

/TD>

Kako Anthropos

Kako's face remained neutral. "Um...Alright. I guess i'll come too." he threw down his biscuit, following her outside. The kid certainly had an urge to move about, that much he could be sure of. It was becoming increasingly clear that Seira wasn't going to be staying, meaning it was Kako's job to make sure she wasn't going to screw up, which was good, considering that he was doing that already. Fate sure was being kind. He caught up with Seira outside the tea shop. "May I ask if you're a bender?" He really hoped that she wouldn't interpret what he said badly, that's lead to some major screw ups in the past.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Outside, Seira started swaying to the music. It was an old melody that she knew but couldn't place the name. She laced her fingers together and smiled when the mucisans noticed her and began to play louder. The man had followed her out of the shop and was standing beside her.
"May I ask if you're a bender?" he questioned over the sound of the crowd and the music. She turned to him and shook her head. "I'm not a fire bender. Unless you mean this." she smiled then let her long sleeves roll out and waved them around. In the light, the thin fabric of her sleeves almost like sleeves. Seira smiled when some children passing by squealed in delight. The musicans began to play louder and Seira began to dance to the music while her sleeves billowed in the small circle made for her by the crowd.

Last edited by Seira Sūn on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako wiped the sweat off his brow, that one could have gone badly, thankfully she didn't seem to know what he was talking about, he sighed. So innocent, it almost makes me feel young again. He laughed to himself. Ah who am I kidding, I was never innocent. Soon, the young girl began to dance, Kako observed quite skeptically. He'd never been a fan of dancing, still, it seemed the kids were. The spymaster couldn't help but smile, you didn't get that sort of innocence in the palace, well you did, but they usually came out much less so. Once again, Kako chuckled Some of the Admirals are real old dogs. He took a moment to check out Seira's dress, it had a load of billowy things on it, and Kako had a hard time figuring out what exactly they were for. He tilted his head inquisitively. You certainly couldn't fight criminals with that, it was far too impractical, and what was she wearing? It was so thin! Kako concluded that that young girl should put on a coat, she was going to freeze to death. The spymaster paused for a moment, did he actually feel sorry for the girl? He shook his head, sure that he was getting soft.

Mood:A big softy

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Seira finished dancing to much appluase from the surrounding crowd. Some of the musicians thanked her as coins started to drop into their open cases and hats. She smiled and nodded, then wiped the light sweat on her forehead. A cool wind blew and she shivered lightly before turning to go back inside the tea shop. She looked over at the man to see if he was going to come in and she saw him laughing quietly to himself. She frowned. 'Maybe I should go back to the palace...' she thought. 'People don't laugh at themselves there and it's getting dark. She picked up her bag, rolled up her sleeves and walked back out to the man.
She bowed to the man.
"Thank you for walking with me but I have to be getting back. Tomorrow I'll be leaving."
She headed off towards the palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up
Page 1 of 1