The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood in the Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toka Pathyer
Toka Pathyer

EXP : 357

Character Description
Position: Vigilante/Spy
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:50 pm

The last thing Toka remembered was a rather sharp object slamming into the back of her head. It was a new experience, one she regretted having. When she woke up, her hands and feet were bound, and a pair of firebenders were staring at her. "What now?", asked one. "I-I don't really know...I mean...I've never done this before..." The first nodded slowly, "Do we...talk to her...or just...get right to it?" The other shrugged, "Wouldn't you want to know what was about to happen to you?"

Toka's mind raced, what were they doing, where was she? She moved her fingers slowly, wiggling her hands. "Hey, hey look, she's awake. Say something, stupid!". the first said. The other mumbled a curse, and stepped forward, "Hey...uh, sorry to-", there was a sharp sound, like a slap, "Ow, what was that for?" "Don't apologize, just tell her what's what so we can get this over with." The second went back to speaking, "Well, look, here's the thing, we don't really like Earthbenders, and, well, uh, you are gonna be our warning...so, we're gonna have to kill you, but we might...want to do some stuff to you first, like...well, stuff that you probably don't want."

Toka grimaced, and stomped both her feet, launching the pair into the air, and then tearing her hands free with a spike of earth which split her bindings. She approached the two men, who were cringing, and crawling backward. "You better remember this moment, and tell your friends, I am Toka Pathyer, and if I ever feel you near me again, I won't hesitate to crush you. It'll just be blood in the water, no one will notice you're gone, your faces will fade into nothingness." The two didn't move, but nodded.

She stepped around them, leaving what she sensed was a small barn. She continued on into the city, the back of her head was still bleeding, she felt it, and she had a terrible headache.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

EXP : 1076
Birthday : 1994-06-07

Character Description
Position: SpyMaster's Assisstant
Nation: Fire Nation

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Kaji had just gotten back from the lake gathering some fish for his fish soup he decided to make later that day. While walking along the path back toward's the city he heard a loud bang as if someone fell. He looked to the left to see a small farm that looked abandoned, he narrowed his eye's and a young girl was coming out of the barn she almost seemed very irritated.

Kaji stopped and walked through the field on the left of the path until he was at her side.

''Hey Kid what were you doing?.''

He narrowed his eye's at the trickle of blood that seemed to drop from the back of her head.

''Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Toka Pathyer
Toka Pathyer

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Toka walked in silence for a time, but it wasn't long before the feeling of steps made their way toward her. She sighed lightly, ignoring the wound on her head, it could wait until later.

The person confronted her, asking what she was doing, that was none of his business now, was it? Then he continued, and asked her if she was alright.

She pivoted around, looking directly at the person with her blind eyes, "I'm fine; I was teaching lowlifes some manners, and I'm not a kid, I'm thirty years old.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:56 pm

He looked into her eyes, she was blind. He wondered what a thirty three year old blind woman was doing here then she explained. ''Teaching low life's a lesson Aye?...Sounds fun.'' He turned to not face here and begun to walk but stopped and looked back now interested in her.

''So what is a girl like you going toward's the Fire Nation, Obviously you must be from the Earth Kingdom.''
Back to top Go down
Toka Pathyer
Toka Pathyer

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Toka watched the stranger[I use the term 'watched' loosely]. She hardly moved at all, beginning to become less tense. "It wasn't fun so much as it was necessary.", she said.

"I don't really have a reason for where I'm going. I decided that I want to go to the Fire Nation Capital, nothing more." She turned back the way she was going, "What are you doing up here, so far from the city?"
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:11 pm

[OOC: Excuse the little post]

He nodded in respect, she was just a traveler nothing more. He turned the way she was heading and replied in a soft tone.

''Well I was getting some fish for my fish soup later, maybe you can stop past and get some?
Back to top Go down
Toka Pathyer
Toka Pathyer

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Toka walked ahead a bit, and nodded slowly, "It couldn't hurt.", she said quietly. "Yeah, that sounds good." She wasn't usually one to accept hospitality from strangers, but this didn't seem like a bad idea, "My name is Toka.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:19 pm

He nodded and smiled at her, someone finally actually wanted to speak with him. He's glad he took those anger classes after all. ''My home is just up ahead in the Capital.'' He held onto his bag full of fish tightly as he begun to walk faster towards the Capital.'' Toka? Nice name my name is Kaji.''
Back to top Go down
Toka Pathyer
Toka Pathyer

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Toka adjusted her clothes absently, "It's nice to meet you Kaji-san.", she said. It was her way, too used to being proper. Coddled and somewhat stunted by it. "So, fishing, huh? What's that like?", she asked, walking toward the city again.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:53 pm

They walked closer toward's the city as they got into more of a conversation. He liked this girl.''Nice to meet you also, Toka.'' he replied. ''Well fishing is like fishing.'' He laughed trying not to seem rude.
Back to top Go down
Toka Pathyer
Toka Pathyer

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Toka chuckled lightly, "Sorry, it's just that, I've never been out on the water in a boat before, I'm really curious, I guess. I never took the time to learn how to swim...so I've always been afraid that I'd sink like a rock if I fell into any deep water."
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:03 pm

He looked at her and smiled.''Well perhaps if your still here tomorrow we can go for a swim.'' After about half an hour they arrived in front of his home, it was now night and no one was seen on the street's.''Its pretty late let's head inside so I can prepare this fish.'' not looking back to see if she followed he opened the door to his home. His home was medium sized and filled with dark colored furniture.
Back to top Go down
Toka Pathyer
Toka Pathyer

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Toka followed you for a while, shivering slightly at the idea of having to learn how to swim. She wasn't usually a fearing type of person, but the idea of water in any place aside a small creek or a bath made her feel terrified. She listened to your offer, and followed you inside slowly, she couldn't tell what color anything was, but she could sense it really well. "Um...thanks for inviting me in.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 pm

He hung the tea pot on a wire above hot coal's feeling the warmness of the fire begin to swirl around the room. He normally did not invite people to his home but he seemed to have some comfort. He just remembered that she was blind and started moving thing's out her path so she would not fall.'' Come have a seat.'' he grabbed his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Toka Pathyer
Toka Pathyer

Character Description

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Toka walked around the room slowly, 'watching' as you moved furniture around, curious as to why you were doing so, but she didn't ask. Then, she was surprised when you stepped forward and grabbed her hand, guiding her to sit down. She wondered if he realized she had the ability to see her surroundings, not in color, but the shapes. "Um, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the Water   Blood in the Water Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood in the Water
Page 1 of 1