The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zehir

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Zehir  Empty
PostSubject: Zehir    Zehir  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Full Name: Zehir Ziekte
Element: Nonbender
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Position: Vendor Supplier
Training: Expert in Throwing Knives

Personality: Zehir is really scared of strangers, especially those that take an interest in her. If someone starts a conversation with her, she immediately thinks they've caught onto something and becomes shy and standoffish, and sometimes she'll even evade them. She can still get to know someone and will be quiet and listen when someone does befriend her. Her job requires a lot of travel, so she rarely stays friends for long. She's a bit in the clouds, but she's willing to listen if the other person is at least entertaining. She's incredibly embarrassed when someone asks her a question and she hasn't been listening at all. Her face turns a cherry red and she tends to sputter and stammer until she gives up. Her social anxiety prevents her from interacting for long. She also makes instant judgments about others because of how much she fears them. A scar could make Zehir instantly label someone as a mass murderer, a strange eye color could show Zehir that they're a mystical spirit bent on possessing her body. She always jumps to conclusions in this way. An easy way to get Zehir to warm up to you is to take an interest in snakes, knives, or poisons. They're basically her only interests and hobbies, and one of the few things Zehir can talk about with any sort of extensive knowledge.

Abilities: Zehir is the provider for her family business. They basically sell anything a shady person might need, poison, lockpicks, knives, and other concealed weaponry. Zehir is quite the hunter, of snakes at least, and she often goes on trips to harvest the venom of various species. It's one of her favorite things to do. This means she's become quite fast, after all, she strikes quicker than a snake. Her favorite weapon is her barbed throwing knives, which tear off a lot of skin when someone pulls them out. All the weight is on the two ends, with the head being larger than the part connecting to the handle. The handle is weighty to make up for this. This makes the knives an ordeal to pull out without causing extra damage. Add her own personal poison, and Zehir is a lethal assassin. She hasn't had to use it on too many people, but when the shop needs someone dead, Zehir's the girl. But she's mostly practiced on critters. And of course she's got to know how to use the family goods, so she's a natural with any nefarious tool. She's especially good at picking locks, and she's practiced on uncounted doors in Ba Sing Se. She's also pretty good with traps, practicing on wildlife.

Appearance:

Height: 100
Weight: 5'0"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Skin: White

An incredibly ordinary girl. Her brown hair touches her shoulders, and her large brown eyes look petrified by the enormity of the world. Her mouth is usually slightly agape, lower lip sticking out a bit. Her teeth are small and a bit gray. Her skin is surprisingly pale even though she's outside almost all day, but the dirt on her face gives her a bit of color. She wears the most ordinary clothes one could muster, her shirts and pants all having the same dusty, gray look to them. Her shoes though, those are interesting. The tall leather boots go over her threadbare pants, nearly touching the knee. The black strikers look huge on her, but the steel toes only give off that impression. The laces must be six feet long, going back and forth between the shiny eyeholes. The boots look like they've been polished daily. Zehir also appears far younger than she actually is. While two years have passed since her escape from the family business, Zehir has seemed to stop growing at the tiny height of 5 feet. She still looks like a lanky, young teenager, and other people refer to her as a kid far more than they do an adult or peer. Zehir's innocent look doesn't help much either.

Weaponry & Other Gear: Throwing Knives

Item Name Throwing Knives
Materials: Metal knives, leather handles.
Description: Zehir has accumulated a large repertoire of throwing knives. They do not all match, but she is able to throw them with high aplomb. She uses these to hunt snakes in order to make money off the venom and skin.

History: Zehir was born into an incredibly strange family. The business of nefarious items had been passed down for a surprisingly long time, five generations to be exact. Her whole life, her father and mother had run a store, fronted as selling drinks to the lower ring citizens, but most of the regulars knew the real money came from items of dishonor. At around the age of twelve, Zehir had begun going with her older brother, Sadir, on the trips to gather necessary items. They went to many places of origin, buying lockpicks, weapons, and traps from their sources, but Zehir fell in love with the gathering of venom. She was a natural at predicting the serpent's moves, and striking before it could. Sadir had come home with poison in his veins and marks on his arms many times, but Zehir has never been bitten. Harvesting poison was such a power trip for Zehir. Here was this instinctive killer that she was holding to a container, forcing it to give the liquids of a last breath, and she'd dispose of it inhumanely afterwards.

Her family was all business, and Zehir had been neglected of proper affection. Her social anxiety has come from how unused to other people she is, being gone months at a time. She didn't even speak to her providers, who left their product by a door for her. She always left money in kind. She'd never thought of stealing the product, because then they'd never get anymore. She quickly took over the gathering job, Sadir staying at the shop to help out. She was supposed to take up the business one day, but she could not handle the life of bartering and trading. After being yelled at and beaten for forgetting to pick up a shipment of knives, Zehir ran out of the store, the month's shipment of goods still in her backpack. She's been avoiding Ba Sing Se ever since, hunting rare snakes and living off the surprising amount of money to be made from them. She's been forced to interact a little more on her journeys, but she still stays away from towns as much as she can.

She's had brief run-ins with other people that have changed her a bit. Two men tried to include her in some sort of freedom fighter group, but Zehir mostly went along for the ride. Once things got a bit to heavy, as in a bit too friendly, she left. This made her trust herself and her abilities a bit more, but it made her trust other people a bit less, if that's possible. A woman named Amaji turned this around after she healed a wound of Zehir's, and let her stay in her home for the recovery. Zehir learned to trust her and began thinking of her as a sort of mother. But Zehir still left as soon as she could. And while she's on the hunt for snakes, you could also say she's on the hunt for a different Zehir. She really wants to be more open and more trusting, but she keeps being shut down. It's become a very difficult quest for her, but she hopes she'll find someone she can trust completely one day.

Zehir

Zehir punched a snake in the mouth.

Mood: F YEAH
Condition: Great

Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Zehir  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehir    Zehir  EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:16 am

Punched me in the mouth, huh? Well I punch you back with an Approval. And since you and I are the only active staff, I'm expediting the process a little. Enjoy, and place yourself when you are ready to.
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

Zehir  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehir    Zehir  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm handing you my approval too. Razz Can't forget about my Moddy duties while I'm available, so today I'm going through all the character apps and sticking my two cents in.

You're welcome. >_<
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Zehir  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehir    Zehir  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:18 pm

late and shiz, but yeah.
Zehir  Soa

I feel this speaks for itself. I would apologize for my absence, but it was worth it. so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zehir  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehir    Zehir  Empty

Back to top Go down

Zehir
Page 1 of 1