The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Down, Four to Go.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili's breaths became a bit more erratic, as well as much heavier. her hands tightly gripped her throne, and she threw her head this way and that. she groaned a bit, from pleasure of course, and this only intensified as he began again to tease and play with her breasts.despite her small size, it was quite clear that Meili had a really nice body. xD
Mood: Aroused
Condition: Tipsy, but comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Kako Anthropos

Meili did indeed have quite the body, one Kako intended to use to it's full potential. He moved away from her clit for a moment, once again plunging his tongue into her depths, circling and flicking them, all the while keeping up the blistering speed of his hand. Kako didn't stay there for long though, moving back to her clitoris, pulling back the hood and licking in the most aggressive way he could. Meanwhile his free hand continued to fondle her breasts. Meili seemed to be close, and Kako intended to go out flying.

Condition: Ever so slightly drunk

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Kako was right about Meili being close to going. however, her moanings remained the same, although they did get slightly louder.
Soon, she went, and with it, her feet slammed the ground, cracking it where they had hit. however, there was no reason to be alarmed, as it did not trigger an earthquake or anything dramatic like that.
Still... she looked a bit dazed, almost, though it was just a matter of her expression. it was hard to tell what she was thinking, but whatever the case,s he had just gotten some damn good pleasure.
Mood: Dazed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako couldn't help but wince slightly as Meili slammed her feet into the ground, he was, for a moment slightly worried. Of course nothing bad came of it, and Kako glanced up at Meili and her stunned expression, and smirked. Pulling away from her nether regions, he wiped his mouth quite thoroughly on a nearby Earth Kingdom themed cloth, feeling slightly bad for whoever had to find that in the morning. The throne was quite large, as such he was able to squeeze next to Meili in it, wrapping his left arm (the one nearest her) around her back "Surprised? There's more where that came from, believe me." He winked at her, smirking once again in the process. The throne was surprisingly comfortable, Kako decided that he might like to one day sit on a throne, and as such decided to go ahead and overthrow Shula. After a rethink, he decided to put it off 'til Wednesday. He also offered Meili another bottle of Vodka, as she seemed to have ran out, however the hell that was possible.

Condition: Slightly Drunk.

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:32 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili's palace was designed to be practically indestructible, and so if she smashed and cracked the floor a bit, it wasn't going to explode or anything. the floor was plenty thick.
She recovered from her stunned expression and a smirk grew on her own pretty face as well.

Meili's large throne was not compensating for its small size. it was an old object that had been there for ages. In fact, people had probably had sex on it long before these two did or would, but Meili didn't care, for she knew that her sex was best sex.
She didn't even mind her small size, or how easily Kako put an arm around her sturdy little frame.
"thanks..." she nodded as he offered her more vodka. "how about a neck rub while I recover." she leaned her head slightly to the side, offering it to him. It was not so much a suggestion as much as a demand. Then again, she might be drunk anyways, but she had a perfect solution for that... drink some more.
Either that or put her armor back on... depended on what Kako did (or didn't do).
Mood: Satisfied
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako rolled his eyes at her 'request'. "You're ever the demanding one, I hope you know that." He teased. Still, he obliged, shifting Meili between his spread legs as to get a better angle, pushing her forward slightly. "I'm going to cover the shoulders too." He added, if he was going to give a massage, then he was going to it right. He places his hands on his upper shoulders and began, slowly working his downwards, before moving upwards one more. He repeated this process once more, then without taking his hand off her body, he moved one to her neck, and began to gently rub and lift the back of her neck, making sure to alternate hands every once in a while. After a moment he remembered he hadn't been drinking. "Say Meili, could you hand me another Vodka?"

Mood: Sill aroused
Condition: Slightly drunk

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili just laughed. "it's a gods-given right, Kako. I'm the Queen. I get to be demanding."
she let him shift her around, as she was still for the most part, light.

"go right ahead." she encouraged. there was plenty of tension in Meili's toned muscles, and it didn't just stop at the neck. her back, neck, and shoulders were pockmarked with various scars, though none were as big as the one on her face. they had all long since healed over though.

she let out a long comfortable sigh as Kako began the massage. when he asked her for another vodka, she kicked her leg, launching a bottle up and into her hand. she passed it to him without a word, but with a grin.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:27 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako gave Meili a quick wink when he received the Vodka, and took a swig. To ease her back into the massaging, he kissed her back a few times, working upwards until reaching her neck. Once she had relaxed again he once again began massaging her shoulders and leaning in slightly to kiss her neck. From there he began working his way down, taking his time, there was no rush after all. "You're just lucky I enjoy it" he teased as he reached her rear.

Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili laughed when Kako winked, and she winked back. she took another shot of her own Vodka, happily hiccupping briefly. she was calm as he kissed her scarred back, and up to her neck as he massaged her shoulders, and she was frankly enjoying it.

"you're lucky I enjoy it too, otherwise I doubt you'd be here." she teased, but in all reality, she wasn't about to throw him out or make threats either. she was having a dandy good time.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Kako Anthropos

He continued massaging her, focusing more on her shoulders. "Let's not pretend it's about luck, of course you're going to enjoy it." He began to massage her lower back. "I'm not going to kiss your ass just because you're the earth queen." He paused for a moment, taking a swig of Vodka. "Of course, I still may kiss your ass yet." He chuckled. "It really depends how nicely you ask, after all, there could be worse ones." As he spoke he slid her backwards in the throne slightly, so her back was against his crotch, it would be harder to massage her, but he had no doubt she'd notice the hardness of something else entirely.

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili nodded. "I don't need patronizing. you're here because we both want it to be so. let's just face the facts in that regard already, yes?"

she stretched her neck a little, twisting to the sides.

"and no, I'm not gonna be a suckup to you either." she laughed, "you want to kiss my ass the same way anyone else would. after all, I'm the goddamn Earth queen."
if she had had a pair of shades, it would have been the perfect time to put them on.
she noticed that he was turned on as well, but pretended not to notice. instead, she was going to see how he reacted to her words.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Kako Anthropos

He kissed her neck some more, whispering in her ear "I never said I didn't want to kiss your ass, just that it wasn't because you're the Earth Queen. " Sadly, Kako didn't have any shades either. "Ah, but I did just eat you out. So i'm not sure if that's worse or not." Kako slipped a hand around her waist, having completely forgotten about the massage, he began to casually toy with her nipples, resting his other hand on her thigh.

Condition: Tipsy

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili just chuckled, rolling her eyes. "earth queen or not, you know it's because you love me." She didn't even necessarily mean that in a romantic way. she'd let Kako interpret it how he would.

she paused for a moment, contemplating his second remark. "maybe it is... maybe it isn't... I frankly don't care either way." she shrugged, relaxing again as he kissed more of her neck, and began tweaking her nipples and resting his hand on her thigh. it felt good, and she was fine with this seating arrangement especially given her small size.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Kako Anthropos

Kako was fairly certain she didn't mean to apply that much weight to the word, and so replied, chuckling "You have a point." He let her other statement go unquestioned, instead choosing to work his way up her thigh, dipping a finger into her. At the same time, he carried on playing with her nipple, admiring her scarred, rough physique. Of course, this didn't bother him in the slightest, he liked his women fierce, after all.

Mood: Aroused.

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili laughed. "I usually do." she indicated, "I didn't become queen simply for being a Grade-A Asskicker."
ironically, usually she said that she was queen not for being a good stateswoman. but... both were true in a way. Either way, it hardly mattered though."
she muttered a soft "mm." as he touched her in various places. scarred as she was, she definitely had rugged good looks, and both of them knew it.

"so tell me something." she raised an eyebrow, still remaining motionless. she wanted to see how he'd react to that as well.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:57 am

Kako Anthropos

He nonchalantly plunged another in as he began to speak, kissing her on the shoulder a moment before. "Well, what are you looking for? I hope you aren't looking for any political favours..." He was of course, just jesting.

Mood: Fine

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

she grunted softly, but did not make a big deal of it. she enjoyed both that and the kiss on her shoulder.
"nope... I make my own political favors... just wanted to hear something... anything for that matter."
she took another drink, also customarily passing one to Kako. the supply seemed unlimited, but maybe that was because she drank a bottle of vodka and saw 3 more left. Then she had drunk another one and suddenly there were 6 bottles left. a 3rd bottle down, and there was like 42 bottles. she didn't know anymore.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:08 am

Kako Anthropos

"Alrighty then." He gladly accepted Meili's kind offer of more alcohol, taking a gigantic swig, checking if there was any left shortly afterwards. There was not, and Kako tossed it to the side. Despite how rapidly they were getting through drinks, he was not worried, as he was absolutely certain a stash of that magnitude wouldn't be going anywhere very soon.
Then again, if someone were to empty it, it would be the tiny yet surprisingly pissed lady sitting in front of him. With a slight chuckle, he repeated his thought to Meili. "You know what I want to know? How does someone so tiny drink so much anyway?"

Mood: Fine

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:19 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili gave a hearty laugh. "it all goes straight to my breasts." she said with a lopsided grin. This of course was not remotely true, and it seemed that Meili had that type of moment of clarity a second or two later. "or... I think it's just my overall resilience to anything and everything that comes my way. I'm sure that you of all people would know quite well about badassery, aye?"

she gave a drunken chuckle, and hiccupped. While she was clearly drunk, she was not yet wasted, but she was slightly easier to convince to drop her better judgment if that was the case.
Condition: Drunk, but comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Kako also laughed slightly at her comments "I thought as much, and of course I would, you of all people should know I can drink the whole Earth Kingdom under the table. Although I guess just drinking the Queen on to the throne is good enough. " Emphasizing his point, he continued with Meili's privates, beginning to gently massage the left side of her torso with his remaining hand. He also subtly pushed his shoes off him using his own feet, kicking them aside and down the throne, along with his socks.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili laughed. "well... there's more than one reason I am queen, and I think my drinking resilience made the list. I'd have to check... but that'll be later."
she squirmed just slightly as he continued with her privates, also sighing comfortably as he rubbed her side.

"I've been drunk on this throne more than I'll admit, though this isn't as common." she winked. Didn't mean she minded at all. In fact, she was clearly enjoying it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:17 pm

With a chuckle, he replied. "It's clear that your lovers were never very creative then." Of course, he was fairly certain she'd had plenty, as had he. "Although I have yet to find a man superior to myself, so to be honest that didn't surprise me." It was becoming fairly clear that the room could only barely contain the pair's egos.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

the remark made Meili smirk. "you might say that. each had their ups and downs in one way or another. if there were no ups and all downs... well, they wouldn't have ever gotten with Meili, even for a little.

she laughed. "I am hardly surprised either. especially after what we did at the bakery back in the Fire Nation Capital. Damn, those were good times.."
the room was incredibly awesome, since Meili had given it the blessing of her own awesomeness, and so it was able to handle great amounts of badassitude. Still... with Kako and Meili there, it was still almost getting pushed to its limits.
Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Down, Four to Go.   One Down, Four to Go. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Down, Four to Go.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum