The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The War Empty
PostSubject: The War   The War EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 am

"The war between the Earth Kingdom and the Water Tribes start today!" said Earth King Lei.

"For far too long, the Earth King has been thought of as a smaller nation, so independent, so peaceful. It is time for us to strike on the Water Tribe, and show all nations our dark side."

"But why, Lei? We have fame, honor, and you're going to throw that away for a war against a smaller nation? Not only that, the avatar will stop you, and you know it." said a servant, far out of line.

"Haha, I don't have to worry about the avatar. I'll make it swift, even if it means my death. Have you even seen the water tribes? They lack security all around. It would be far too easy to breach and clear. We will begin the attack tomorrow, and I will prepare tonight."

For the oddest of reasons, Earth King Lei decided to prepare in the Great Divide.
Back to top Go down

The War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se-
Jump to: