The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Ahura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tylia
Tylia

EXP : 2675

Character Description
Position: Courier
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Spirit Ahura Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Ahura   Spirit Ahura EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Full Name: the Spirit, Ahura
Element: Spirit
Birthplace: Spirit World/Near the Northern Air Temple
Position: Minor Spirit
Training: Manifestation (beginner), Fading (beginner), Illusion (beginner)

Pictures:
Spirit:

Human:

Personality: (69) Playful and tricky, this spirit loves teasing humans, sometimes to the point of being mean. Hardly ever shy, this spirit will come right up to a person, regardless of which form it might be in, or whether it is visible or not. It does have a soft spot for airbenders and will often help them out - though sometimes after it did them a mischief in the first place.

Abilities: (61) Because Ahura is a minor spirit, it is not used to interacting with the Human Realm. Sometimes it fades when it does not mean to, mid-sentence, and other times, it becomes visible during one of its pranks, frightening anyone within a hundred yards. Its preferred illusion form is that of a young girl, though it occasionally drops the illusion on accident.

Appearance: Spirit
Height: 12 ft.
Weight: Insubstantial
Eyes: Dark Inset
Hair: White
Skin: Brown

Appearance: Humanoid
Height: 4 ft
Weight: Insubstantial
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: White
Skin: Tanned

(107) While its spirit form would be extremely intimidating, with its height, long claws, and that row of sharp-looking teeth... Yeah, it just looks intimidating. The fact that it is obviously not from the Human Realm would probably send even the most hardened of warriors running.

Its human form is a lot easier to deal with. Looking like a young, rather wild girl, Ahura has long white hair - far too long for one to have in the forests especially. Its eyes become blue, rather than remaining dark holes in its head; though one of its pranks is to allow only the illusion on its eyes to fade.

History: (162) Ahura came into existence long ago; at about the time when the first airbenders did. Naturally curious, it was fascinated by the humans and spent a lot of time around them, imitating their strange sounds, their customs and the way they moved. Soon, it mastered speech, tea time and walking on only its hind legs. However, when it revealed itself, it was met with panic, and soon faded away once again, remaining in the shadows for many years.

Once no one remembered it, the spirit emerged; this time as a young girl, rather than a large 'monster'. It was eventually accepted into the Temple ranks, despite its inability to control the winds. In that way, it interacted with the monks for a long time - finally, they grew old while it continued to look the same, and it was forced to flee once again.

Now, it's trying its luck once again, heading out into the world to visit its favorite things: people.

**OPTIONAL**
Character Box:

Spirit Ahura

Ahura crouched down out of sight, perched high on a tree branch, waiting for the two young airbenders to pass beneath it. It snickered slightly, knowing exactly how it might startle the two youngsters... Once they were close enough, it leaped down, landing a mere foot before them.

Even as it fell, its features began to change, becoming furrier, more feral. When it stood, Ahura was suddenly twelve feet tall, covered in thick white fur, its face that of a mask, rather than a young girl. Parting its jaws, it gave a gurgling growl, laughing at the terrified boys.

"Feed me..." It groaned, advancing on the pair of them, maw open wide.

Both of the airbenders screeched and ran, practically wetting their pants in fear. Ahura fell over backward, rolling on the soft moss-covered ground, laughing fit to burst. It had got them good! Rolling back onto all fours, the spirit shook itself off, at the same time taking the form of the young girl, once again. It was time, it decided, just then; time to rejoin the humans and have a little more fun.

Mood: Mischievous
Condition: Visible
Link: N/A

Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

Spirit Ahura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Ahura   Spirit Ahura EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:38 pm

I like this character app a lot, actually. The only thing is, I'm not approving or rejecting it--while I have no issues, I would prefer another staff member to give some input on this. We're pretty picky about our spirits and things like that. So, if you get an approval from someone else, take that as mine as well. If not, then I guess you'll have to try again with a non-spirit character.

Thanks (:

And welcome to NC.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Spirit Ahura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Ahura   Spirit Ahura EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Since I know you well enough, I trust that you will not abuse this sort of power/position, and since Avatar Zulera could use a bit of screwery in her life... I'll accept.
Use wisely and prudently.

Spirit Ahura Soa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit Ahura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Ahura   Spirit Ahura Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Ahura
Page 1 of 1