The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shi Sen
Shi Sen

EXP : 1105

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:09 am

Hi everyone! Just your friendly neighborhood Apple poisoner looking for a grand old time. I've been role playing (particularly playing by post) for almost 10 years, and I've got to say that I feel pretty good about this place. I feel really fortunate to find an active ATLA forum with a cool-looking storyline (that isn't LOK). I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and playing alongside you on our journey together.

Now, here's where this post gets weird for me...

I have a question I've been dreading to ask the multitudes, but I must ask it before I create a character. I have one in mind, but she is a nearly-blind (visually-impaired, legally blind, partially sighted... take your pick) Earthbender. I am willing to swear to any god you want me to that she is, in fact, not based on Toph. Just about the only thing they have in common is their ability to bend earth and neither one of them is going to be catching any footballs anytime soon.

Here's the thing. I myself am nearly blind, and the element that I identify with most is Earth. So... tadaa! I just wanted to ask around to see if anyone would be opposed to my creation of this character before I spent the time creating a bio, maybe an image to go along with that bio and started playing. Again, she isn't Toph-based and I do apologize for the awkwardness of this post.

I have a friend that I'm going to recommend to this site, as she is also a HUGE ATLA fan and a pretty good rper.

Thank you for sticking with me and I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Applepoisoneer
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:21 am

Howdy. Zul here, goddess of the forum.

As the proud owner of at least two characters who are both 100% completely blind (AKA no light perception), yes. I see nothing wrong with a disabled character.

I'm on alot, so you will see me around if you browse the forums. Also feel free to drop by the chatbox if you want questions answered instantly. If no one is there, feel free to post the,. I'll get to answering each and every one sooner or later, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

EXP : 2190
Birthday : 1995-07-02

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:31 am

To be fair if this character is not like Toph, people will be fine with it! Very Happy

Also hello, Tsu here, your friendly neighborhood Japanese guy who lives in the UK.
Yes, I am weird, deal with it >:3
Back to top Go down
Shi Sen
Shi Sen

EXP : 1105

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:45 am

I can't get enough of weird people... well, the good kind of weird people. Not the weird kind that try to lure you into windowless basements with promises of candy and fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: