The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, Hello (:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayaka
Ayaka

EXP : 250

Character Description
Nation:

Well, Hello (: Empty
PostSubject: Well, Hello (:   Well, Hello (: EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:36 am

Hiya all! I've been lurking around the forum, reading (almost!) everything there is to read, and decided to make the plunge and join. I will be creating an Airbender soon enough, to wander the cities and temples of ANC. So few Airbenders it seems. Very excited to post a profile and find an active thread to jump into (which seems to be the hard part... D: )

Not new to RPing, but it has been at least 3-4 years. I became busy with university and horses, but a recent surge of enjoyment from rewatching ATLA made hunt down y'all here. (: I have two adorable kittens, who I will happily share masses of adorable and cute pictures with anyone who cares, and am a Nursing student, meaning my face is usually buried in an NCLEX book or coffee.

I hope to find a nice little niche to type away in here. The staff seems so interactive and amusing (the Who's Who had me laughing, and I don't know y'all yet!). I'm pretty much a 1-2 character person, so I don't think a second charrie/account is in my future anytime soon. Smile I don't know what more to say, I'm sure y'all will find more about me later, and can only hope that y'all are as thrilled as I am.

A few questions:

1) Is it okay to be active in threads at say the Eastern Air Temple AND the Fire Capitol at the same time? I feel as if the goal here is to travel between cities and whatnot, but from what I've seen, to get a few decent stories going for your character, you'll have to be in a popular place (one of the earth or fire main cities) and not maybe the most likely place for your character to be introduced (for myself, an Air Temple?). Hope that being able to cross post is okay! Would be very happy to jump around.

2) How many people are active every day, would y'all say? I can't wait to hop on chat and see, just very excited. (I'm that person who sits on an RP Thread and refreshes waiting for a reply, sadly xD)

3) How do you all get those cute pixel avatars in your signature? The previous new member asked but the answer was not posted... I must know! So much cuteness. Very Happy

Thank y'all (:

Oh. For those who cringe at my y'all's... I'm from the South, I'm so sorry if it makes the grammar nazis cringe.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello (:   Well, Hello (: EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:46 am

Howdy. Zulera here, admin, goddess, and general all-seeing eye/all-knowing entity here at your service. Glad you liked my who's who thread. It's an amusing read if you've got the time or patience.
I myself am a pharmacy student, so I keep busy with it and variety of other things.

Now... to answer your questions...

Yes, it's perfectly alright. Heck, even I do it, and I am a master at practicing (most of) what I preach. We used to have a rule against it, but we're not active enough for that.
That in turn leads us to the answer of your 2nd question. we get about 3-6 members logging in every day (sometimes different ones; watch out for the numerous alternate accounts that are around... I'm the worst perpetrator of that one). So we're not hustling and bustling like Times Square here or anything, but we've got a steady flow if I say so myself.

the answer to question 3 is... very carefully. =B

also, I use "howdy" and "y'all" all the time as well, so you ain't gotta worry about none of that.I spent enough time in the southwest to be familiar with it (since a lot of New Mexico is just the south plus Mexicans and Native Americans)

Hope you enjoy the forums. Drop me a PM if you ever have any questions. I check this account at least once a day, I'd say.

=Zul=
Back to top Go down
Ayaka
Ayaka

EXP : 250

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello (:   Well, Hello (: EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:51 am

But... I still have no idea where one can acquire these pixel pieces of amazing ness? Your reply tirtured me xD.

That isn't too shabby! It'll be good to know the few who are around well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello (:   Well, Hello (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, Hello (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: