The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyza
Alyza

EXP : 585

Character Description
Position: Run-Away
Nation: Fire Nation

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Hello everybody! I am Alyza! Well, that's my character name anyways. I'm starting anew here. I've been on many-a roleplay sites, but I recently left all of them for reasons I'd rather not get into right now. I'm not sure how active I'll be here, especially in this upcoming week I've got some internships to do. But either way I'll try to be on as much as I can. In my experience on other sites I do like to think of myself as a decent roleplayer, though that will be up to you to decide in the end. I do try to post at least a paragraph if not more with each post, so yeah. I hope you'll accept me into this society! I've been searching for an Avatar roleplay site for a while now, well, I spent today looking for one....But I've been wanting to RP as a bender for the longest time, because I mean who doesn't. So that's my story, nice to meetcha!
Back to top Go down
Allora
Allora

EXP : 1300
Birthday : 1997-02-10

Character Description
Position: Bender/Civilian/Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:12 pm

Welcome! It's nice to see someone new on the site. I'm relatively new myself, but you'll enjoy it here. Sure, this place isn't as active as it once was, but it'll likely fluctuate with activity once Book 3 of Korra comes out. Hope you enjoy yourself, and maybe we can roleplay sometime.
Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: