The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving - no Internet after 12 on Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

EXP : 12380

Moving - no Internet after 12 on Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Moving - no Internet after 12 on Saturday   Moving - no Internet after 12 on Saturday EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:30 pm

The title pretty much covers it; I'm moving bright and early on Sunday morning (August 3rd), and so I'll be losing my internet at noon tomorrow (Saturday, August 2nd).

If the current plan holds, I'll be able to reconnect Sunday night or Monday afternoon, depending, though I may be on my mobile phone (so no pretty post boxes). Should the current plan not hold... then I'll try to find a McDonalds with wifi or something, to let everyone know.

For those of you who have threads with any of my characters, I'll try to leave you with posts tomorrow, but must request your patience otherwise. <3

Much Love,
- Minali/Jurishe/Aralynn
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Moving - no Internet after 12 on Saturday   Moving - no Internet after 12 on Saturday EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:11 pm

*hugs*
take care then, y'hear? I'll make sure things continue running smoothly, just like any good dictator would. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Moving - no Internet after 12 on Saturday   Moving - no Internet after 12 on Saturday EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:24 am

Currently working, but I was having so many problems last night that I'm not optimistic. @.@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving - no Internet after 12 on Saturday   Moving - no Internet after 12 on Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving - no Internet after 12 on Saturday
Page 1 of 1