The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

character box permissions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

character box permissions Empty
PostSubject: character box permissions   character box permissions EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:23 pm

I am no longer a using able to post using a character box because the permissions for the site have been tampered with I think. Every time I try to use a character box it says "You do not have permission to post Links or Emails." but will allow me to post without the box. I prefer using the box as it adds a whole other level of quality to my posts and the site. Please Admins and Mods if it possible to fix this I would really appreciate it if you did Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: character box permissions   character box permissions EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Problem fixed Smile Ty mod/admin team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: character box permissions   character box permissions EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Liao here, don't feel like changing accounts at the moment, but the problem was an update made by Forumotion to prevent new players to post links or emails within the first week of them joining. Its default was set to enabled.

I changed it to disabled, all is well now!

- Locked (even though I can't lulz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character box permissions   character box permissions Empty

Back to top Go down

character box permissions
Page 1 of 1