The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:24 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

A soft partner was different form a silent one, and so the fact that Shi-Hao was able to speak while she was naked and getting touched in the most sensitive of places did excite him. "well... everyone deserves a bit of unwinding time... we lead such busy lives..." he was not too concerned about her surname either, as it was probably just some fancy noble house with some obnoxiously long title that he cared nothing for. See, having bedded women both rich and poor, Zevran saw everyone as equal in a way because he had gotten good sex from lower-class ladies just as he had from higher-class ones. Sure, the poorer ones didn't have such ornate lingerie or clothes, but their bodies underneath were still quite nice.

"mmm... I am admittedly a bit surprised at that, given how beautiful you are, my lovely." he purred, "and I do believe you've done plenty good in the world... not just with your good looks either... you... seem like that kind of person..." he kissed her neck softly, now playing specifically with her nipples. Oh yes, she had a beautiful body, and he was going to enjoy it.
Mood: Coy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

EXP : 8416

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:32 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The sensations were still pulling soft little moans from her lips, from time to time, though not enough to really interfere with her speaking enough to force her to stop. "Oh, I've had plenty of proposals..." Shi-Hao admitted with an exasperated sigh, "All for money or property, of course, rather than any sort of care for the woman I am - aside from my looks." It got old, it really did.

"That's why I'm still single," Shi-Hao concluded with a bit of a wry smile, though she was clearly enjoying herself physically, "Anymore, I don't even like giving my surname when I meet new people, unless necessary... I like to be treated as myself, for good or for bad..." Though, of course, Zevran had seen her in a wealthy type setting - not every new person did.

Mood: Relaxed
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:42 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

He did softly tug her nipples a few times, especially now that they were hard, but never enough to hurt; just enough to arouse her. Hearing her explanation about why she was single... well, it made sense. he knew about the nobles and their silly games. It was a shame that no one loved her for who she was though... she was quite a beautiful woman, even if Zevran knew he couldn't ever commit a relationship to her.

He did sit down on a chair, pulling her legs open to sort of reverse straddle him (with her back to his chest still, and her legs only as open as they needed to be in their position), but continued with her nipples. he just wanted her off her feet a while. "well... am I doing a good job? I would hate to treat you as an object my dear... I am so popular because the women who have been with me fawn over how respectful they say I am, and such things. I wish to do the same to you... so if there are things you want from me, all you need to do is give the word..." he nuzzled against the back of her hair, still palying gently with her nipples.
Mood: Respectful
Condition: Aroused

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:56 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

This new position was quite comfortable, despite how much it exposed her - Shi-Hao approved of it. She was also, truth be told, a bit touched by his consideration. Really, she had thought that his asking her to talk might be more for him to have her distracted, or something, so it was nice that he actually cared enough to listen.

"You're doing wonderfully...~" She assured him in a much softer tone of voice, relaxing against him, enjoying each of the differing sensations, running her hands along his legs, where she was able, "I'm sorry, if that got a little harsh... It's just been on my mind, lately; that's why I went to the Silver Silence today, as well."

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:30 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was very aware of how suggestive the position was... he was holding a naked woman in heels and stockings on his lap, tugging her nipples while her legs were spread and her lady parts were all kinds of exposed. But, other than a brief touch there, his hands squeezed her breasts and went down to her thighs right near where the stockings began, and massaged there. It wasn't a distraction at all (well, wasn't supposed to be), but rather, he would genuinely listen. Of course, he admittedly forgot most of these things till the next time that he met the woman in question, but he was polite enough to listen and remember at least for the night.

Zevran smiled, kissing her shoulders a bit, still rubbing her thighs. "thank you... I do try my best." he chuckled. "and do not worry... everyone has things that tey sometimes need to let out..." despite the innuendo here, he meant it emotionally, "so if you need to vent, by all means, please do. I will listen... as long as you don't take it out on me!" he chuckled.
"After all..." he added, not trying to make a smooth recovery here or anything, but actually genuinely speaking his mind, "while you are very beautiful, and in a very sexual position right now especially with your stockings and heels still on... you are still a woman--a person... and I am not going to be swift to forget that..." he hoped that she took it the right way. He did genuinely respect women... just that he couldn't settle for only one...

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"I'd rather not spoil the evening with you by complaining about something else," Shi-Hao smiled, still quite enjoying the way he was playing with her body, giving her attentions, "That was the gist of things, anyway... but is there anything you would ask of me?" She didn't mind continuing conversation, if Zevran wanted to, but no topic for discussion crossed her mind, just now.

Her hips started to gyrate ever so slightly on his lap - an indication of how much she was enjoying things, it seemed. Shi-Hao would be ready to move on, so to speak, rather soon... into the more intimate parts of the evening, with the more intimate parts of the 'massage'. There was a fine line between jumping in and dragging things out, after all.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:50 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled. "Alright then. Just thought I'd ask." he felt he wasn't trying to be too intrusive with his question. He felt okay with asking about things on people's minds like that because he would listen and try to offer his sympathy and/or consolation when he could. For the most part, he did it to make the woman in question happy, rather than to say, try and distract them from other things, or to try and suck up.

"mmm..." he sighed gently, feeling her hips gyrate on his lap. his hands were on them, playing with her skin there and sometimes touching in front where her lower curls would be if they had not been waxed off. he kept it sensual without being to arousing, as he did believe he owed her a massage before the final act.
"I suppose my only other question for you now, my lovely, is whether or not you are still up for that massage..." his arms were still around her, touching and caressing her sensitive waist skin so sweetly. if she was, he wasn't about to let her get up. he'd be romantic and carry her to the bed (the whole 10 feet or so tops, that it was away from them at the moment)

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:32 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Letting out her breath in a soft sigh, Shi-Hao considered that. While it sounded lovely... her body was just getting a little too close to ready, to want to wait any longer. "I may..." She began, turning her head slightly to look at him, "...have to enjoy your massage a little later. Our playtime seems to have riled me up a bit more than I would've thought..." Not that it was a bad thing, in her opinion.

Gently taking his hand with her own, she guided him down further between her thighs, until his fingers touched at her most sensitive area... as if to show him how ready she was. Shi-Hao continued to gyrate her hips up into his hand, gasping out a little louder now, though still able to tell him how good it felt, and that it was exactly where she wanted to be touched.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran purred a bit as he held her. "alright... perhaps I can provide then..." he wasn't about to jump right into the sex, since she didn't make a move to get up. instead, she guided his hands between her legs, where they both began rubbing the soft, sensitive skin there. one of them did venture a bit lower, feeling her warmth as he touched her. He was also getting quite aroused both from how beautiful she was and from her movements and appearance. He did pause briefly to tease her and to remove his shirt. he could lose his pants very similarly if they didn't even want to go to the bed.

"mmm..."he continued to fondle her gently, touching all the sensitive skin that her panties normally covered, from the hems of her stockings, to her waist. She was a gorgeous woman, and Zev did like him some of that. this would be a fine evening, indeed...

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao wondered, briefly, how this attractive man was in bed. Most of the men she'd slept with, before, had been pretty meek, and thus she had generally taken the reins and left their heads spinning... She couldn't imagine that with Zevran. Still, she wondered if he'd be okay with her on top? It was her favorite position, thus far, that she'd discovered.

His fingers down below were definitely doing something wonderful, and so Shi-Hao let her head slip back to rest on his shoulder, moaning in his lap. "Soon..." She panted, still pushing her hips into his hand and back in a slow rhythm, "...soon, I'm going to want to feel you, Zevran..." Yes, she was ready for the main event; very ready.

Mood: Aroused

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

There was a reason Zevran got lots of sex... and it was because hew as good at it. It was also why he was so greatly inquisitive about what his partners did and didn't enjoy. Still... she was straddling him as they stood... so if she wanted to stay on top, he could guide them to the bed, turn her to face him and then let her mount on top or something. The shoes (and thus stockings) would stay on though... especially since he'd be grabbing her ass either way.

Both of Zevran's hands were touching sensual areas that a modest pair of panties would normally cover, and the fact that she was pressing her hips against his hands was definitely making it better. He kissed her neck as she leaned back against his shoulder, continuing to touch and fondle her down there as much as she wanted. If she was ready to take it to the bed... he'd happily oblige.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:11 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Would... you consent to having me... on top?" Shi-Hao asked, trying to control her swift, aroused breathing, "I am close... and I find that position to be... the most enjoyable." Her pauses were from the large intakes of breath she took, almost as if she'd been running in the past few minutes (Zevran was good). Should he wish to be on top, however, it would hardly ruin Shi-Hao's enjoyment of the evening.

Be that as it may, the young aroused heiress was also wondering if they'd be moving to the bed, or if they'd simply be fornicating in their current seat. Either sounded just fine to her - though the chair was a little more kinky, of course, it didn't have to be.

Mood: Aroused

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was smirking behind her as he noticed her heavy and slightly interrupted speech. He knew what was causing it. While he could not ever say from firsthand experience, not having such parts down there, the idea of being felt up in such a sensitive region would surely give any woman a pause on breath.
"I do not mind..." he purred, nipping her ear again, "would you like to move to the bed, or will this chair suffice?"

Her answer seemed obvious enough. he did get a nice view of her backside (which he smacked once, but not hard), and he finished stripping himself naked, kicking his pants and shorts off. He grabbed her hips, and gazed into her face with a grin. "and now..." he said softly, "the fun begins..."
well, as soon as she lowered herself onto him, anyways. He was definitely ready, and she'd know what to do.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Once he was as bare as she was (well, more, because of her stockings), Shi-Hao ran her hand along his length once, or maybe twice, with an approving smile. Then, without hesitation, she climbed up onto his lap, straddling him for a moment to get into the proper position, her hands on his shoulders for balance. There seemed to be no need for words, and so, leaning in to kiss him, Shi-Hao slowly lowered herself onto him, starting their 'main event'...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When they had finished, Shi-Hao hadn't even tried to get straight up off of Zevran, knowing that she probably would've collapsed onto the floor, with her legs trembling so much. Instead, she rested against him, her head tucked against his shoulder. Despite his defined muscles, Zevran was not a bad pillow; the young heiress had no complaints. She hummed softly, showing her contentment there in his lap.

Mood: Contented

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran purred as he watched her do what she did, and get into position. Yes, those stockings were rather lovely, and those heels did wonders for her already beautiful curves. Besides... at this point, he doubted either one of them wanted to waste the time getting even the shoes off. So... with a grin on his face and his hands on her hips... "Zevran's Finest" was given.

----

It wasn't like "they could go all night", like some people tried getting others to believe. No... it wasn't either that Shi-Hao and Zevran were not good in bed either. Just that having sex burned a lot of calories and energy... and that energy was not an infinite resource.
And thus, he spent several minutes just caressing her... not even suggestively this time--just giving her a taste of what his hands could do without even getting sexual. He did still want to give her a massage, after all.
But, it was probably several minutes (a good 15 minutes or so), before Zevran spoke at all besides sighs of contentment. He *had* slid out of her after the deed was done, after all... no point getting them uncomfortable when it was already now very sensitive between their legs.
"so, my lovely..." he whispered, still rubbing her back, "would you like that massage now?" it was a friendly offer of course, not laced with underhanded desires for sex or anything either. (not yet at least). "do not worry about moving, either way... Zevran will take care of that..." yup. she was in good hands though.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Satisfied

Last edited by Zevran on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Mmm, yes please," Shi-Hao murmured, thankful that he didn't expect her to jump up and race to the bed - she was feeling delightfully languid after their sexual triumph, after all. Opening her eyes a bit, she spotted something that made her smirk just slightly; she didn't remember biting him... yet there was the evidence that she had. Stretching up slightly, Shi-Hao kissed over the mark on his shoulder, "Sorry, for this... I got a little overexcited, it seems..."

His hands squeezing at her ass made the young heiress moan slightly, but it didn't feel bad by any means. Lifted up, she wrapped her arms around Zevran to help keep herself aloft against his chest. "Thank you," Shi-Hao mentioned gratefully, as he strode across the room to the bed. It had been a while since her last sexual encounter, after all, so she was pretty oversensitive after the fact.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was fairly active sexually, as one might have assumed, so perhaps he wasn't as sensitive between the legs as she was. No matter though; everyone was different, and he was not one to look down upon someone else for something like that. He chuckled a bit at the bit. he remembered crying out softly (for lack of a better description; more of just an "aaah!" and a sharp intake of breath), but otherwise, he just found it kinky.  "it is no matter." he grinned. "I am a healer, after all..." he could erase that in no time at all.

he did enjoy the feeling of squeezing her ass, but only did so this time to make sure he didn't drop her. Yeah... that would kill the mood with ease.Luckily, he had far more experience than that, and so he laid her on the bed on her back, spreading her gently but unsuggestively out.
"now, my lovely... just relax." he whispered, "Zevran will take care of you." if she fell asleep, he wouldn't care that much. that was just how good he was. But otherwise, he gently caressed her cheeks and began massaging her neck and shoulders, his eyes gazing at her lovely naked form, and her lovely breasts, and erected nipples.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Letting her eyes slip shut as he began on her neck and shoulders, Shi-Hao let out a pleasured sigh. Though she got massages fairly often, the work she did tended to stress quite a bit, and so the young heiress did get a bit tense - particularly in her shoulders and lower back. She was undisturbed at his staring, as she was surprisingly less modest about her body than most women were, perhaps because of the spa visits as well.

"Which position do you enjoy, the most...?" She ventured to ask, curious on that front since she had revealed her own preference. Though Shi-Hao was greatly enjoying this... something felt missing. As unbidden as the revelation was, the naked young woman was starting to realize that, yes, she probably did want a real relationship with someone, rather than just a physical release... Though, she might give the physical release option one more shot, just to be sure.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

He would get to her entire body, for now just moving down to her breasts, which he massaged sensually rather than suggestively. He knew the human body well, and knew how long to massage various areas based on how stressed or not they were. rest assured (no pun intended), she would not be disappointed with how her shoulders felt by the time he had finished going up her back.

"well, that one was rather sexy... or when you're on me laying down like that..." he was just using "her" as an example of a lady, of course. He decided to clarify that. "well... the woman, that is. I wouldn't ask you for a round two THIS early..." in fact, despite that, he didn't even sound like he was *going* to ask for a round 2... not during the massage at least, which was why he was touching her gently instead of erotically. he'd spend time on her breasts before moving to briefly get her arms massaged up.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Because of the casual reference to having sex again, Shi-Hao didn't bother commenting on it, or revealing her current thoughts aloud - if necessary, that would come later. It was interesting to hear which positions Zevran liked, and that each he named was pretty close to what she had done - her own favorite. The other she did enjoy was on her hands and knees... That was one that she had discovered with the one dominant partner she'd ever had before.

Shi-Hao was enjoying this massage, though she knew from experience that it would help once she was flipped over, the most, because that's when he'd get to her shoulders and lower back (her main stress areas). She did purr when Zevran got to rubbing around her breasts, though more from enjoyment rather than sexual excitement.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Massaging her arms only took a few minutes, but he also massaged her hands as well. then, he moved to her stomach, though would skirt the waxed area for now. he was trying to relax her at this point, rather than arouse her. He didn't know what other positions she liked, but might ask later if he suggested a round two. But, he wasn't even halfway done with his massage yet, so that was still a far way's out.

He did like her purrs though, and hoped to get more of those out of her before this massage was through. She was a very sexy lady, and he quite liked what she knew. Not that he didn't like the less experienced ones, just that he also enjoyed ones that had done this before. Nothing said he could not enjoy both.
Soon he was also at her hips. "any suggestions?" he asked her, wondering if there was any particular place she wanted to get massaged a bit extra. He'd just massage her legs over the stockings; no big deal, since they and the shoes were staying on.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao could tell that she was simply supposed to be relaxing, once he passed her bikini area without so much as brushing his fingers against the spot. "My lower back and my shoulders are usually my problem areas..." She confessed, being quite honest, "Otherwise, I can't say that I haven't enjoyed what you've done thus far... You're quite skilled." It was a compliment, sure, but she had enough experience to know that he was very skilled.

Once he wanted her to turn over, so that he could get her other side, she would do so, folding her arms to rest her head upon. Any attention - while laying on either side - to her hips, thighs and butt were enough to make Shi-Hao purr or even moan, particularly when his hands would meet her lower back.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Okay... so he did brush his fingers over her vagina area just once... and only once. he watched her react but then went down to her legs. The sheer stocking fabric hardly hindered the massage at all, and so he kneaded those muscles to really get the kinks out, giving her shins the same treatment.

He did gently help her turn over, and then worked his way back up, giving special focus to her calves because of the shoes he had (purposely? :3) left on her, before moving to her thighs, and then up to her butt. he did smack it once to see it jiggle, but then went to massaging it... also throwing in a soft kiss to one of her cheeks now and again. Ah, nobles... even their backsides smelled delightful. His hands were still massaging her thighs (both the covered and exposed parts), and he hadn't even reached her backside proper just yet. She was going to get quite a nice massage.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Her hips may have lifted up into his hand just a little when he brushed over the sensitive skin at her entrance... and she may have giggled at the smack to her backside, but otherwise Shi-Hao was mostly purring in response to the massage. She loved how slow he was taking this massage; there was nothing more off-putting than a masseuse who just wanted to get the whole thing over with, seriously.

"You're doing something so wonderful for me..." She spoke suddenly, "Would you like anything in return? I'm not much of a masseuse, but was there something else I could do...?" Not that Shi-Hao was trying to accuse him of being a jerk, or anything - quite the opposite - but she wanted to know if there was anything she could do for him. Even if it was as simple as telling the other wealthy women about his parlor - whatever he might want.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

seeing her hips rise did make him want to fondle her more, but he resisted and got her onto her stomach instead. he pressed into her lower back and backside now, not really able to kiss the skin there now without interrupting. When she asked him about any other requests, he did actually smirk though.
"Well... one thing I want is your business." he smirked. Not that he knew Shi-Hao ran a business, and that was not the business he wanted anyways. "If you would like, I mean. I run a massage parlor fairly cheap around town... for those times when you're in the mood to be pampered but not quite ready for sex..." she seemed experienced enough that she'd probably know her own times when she wanted sex versus when she didn't, so he didn't elaborate.

"apart from that though... maybe a song... or a little nude dance... a pose or two..." he chuckled. "I can help you there too..." he winked, meaning he could do things like touch her or play with her hair or whatever she wanted as she did those things for him... calm little feel-good things rather than sexual ones. "
"But don't worry about that just yet... I still have some very important parts of your massage to do..." he pressed deeply into the small of her back to get a good groan from her, before moving up her back. "other than that..." he added with a soft chuckle, "as long as I can leave your shoes and stockings on..." he chuckled. he'd spend a good amount of time on her back since it was so large and he could press and knead deeply into it (something he couldn't do to her breasts or stomach without potentially hurting her), and then he'd get her arms and shoulders and neck, two of which places were usually very tense.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next