The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quite the First Date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makusei
Makusei

EXP : 1500
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Quite the First Date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Makusi Zhaoyin

Makusei woke up to the sound of water running, and noticed that the naked woman he had rescued the previous night was missing. Had Ai Mi come back and scared the poor girl off? He rubbed his eyes, sat up, and looked around. All he could see as far as evidence went was a pair of black pumps near the bathroom door. Then it made sense to him, and her smirked.

His bathroom was fairly simple, and true enough, there was only one towel and it was almost as big as the petite woman who was showering. She could theoretically use it to cover herself, but it would probably weigh her down or she'd trip over it. Otherwise, he was sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands together in his lap (still in his pants and tanktop from the night before), waiting for her to emerge. It was definitely still much too early for the clothing stores to be open (nothing was ever open this early), so she'd have to bear with being naked a bit longer... but other than that, Maku would take care of her.
Mood: Amused; Still Caring
Condition: Refreshed
Link: Makusei

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

EXP : 8416

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The hot water was soothing, even as it felt like a torrent upon her tiny frame. Shi-Hao had made use of what she could find; there was some soap and even shampoo, which had surprised the young heiress. While it wasn't luxurious, it was easily the most refreshed she'd felt out of the shower in a long time.

As Maku had said, there was only one towel, and so she used it, regardless of the fact that he'd clearly used it before now. There was no brush, or even a comb, and so Shi-Hao had to use her fingers to unsnarl her hair (which took a little while, admittedly. Then, however, she wasn't sure if she should pull on the somehow intact stockings or not, and so she left them be.

Only then did she emerge, completely bare. To her surprise, her host was seated on the edge of his bed, practically staring at her as he emerged. "I'm sorry," She spoke quickly, gesturing back at the bathroom, "I couldn't sleep any longer, so I thought I'd get showering out of the way... I hope I didn't wake you?" Her brows knit together; it would be a poor thanks, to disturb Maku's sleep, after all.

Mood: Refreshed
Condition: Naked (and Clean)

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:20 pm

Makusi Zhaoyin

When he saw Shi-Hao fully nude, he smiled at her. there might have been a tiny bit of coyness, but he didn't react or move towards her or anything. He was fine with waking up like this. It wasn't like he had anything better to do or anything.
"No harm done," he nodded, "I'm not terribly tired, and so it's not like I lost a whole lot of sleep at this point."

He glanced at the window, where, despite the curtains, it was clearly still hardly even morning yet. "Not to say you can't get dressed or nothing... but the shops won't open for another few hours... as long as that doesn't bother you, you should be good."
He did see her lovely legs and cute little feet though. Not that he didn't like them; just that he had a slight preference for heels... stockings too sometimes. Well, and he didn't want her to lose them (even if he did intend on buying her some nice sandals or something along with the summerdress he planned on picking up for her later that day).

"Just make sure you don't misplace those shoes... or stockings." he said with a playful chuckle. He didn't say anything about getting them back on, though that might be a practical way to keep track of them.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Refreshed; Still Clean

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:01 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Placing her hands on her hips, Shi-Hao gave him a little look, complete with a half-smile which was really more like a grin. "Do you mean to tell me that so many women leave their heels and stockings in your home, my daring rescuer?" She asked him playfully, quite obviously feeling better than yesterday, "Perhaps you do have a collection of panties around here somewhere, hm...~?"

Laughing softly at her own sass, the young heiress crossed the room and sat daintily beside him, crossing her legs at the ankles, quite demurely. "After last night, I suppose I can wait a few more hours to be dressed," She conceded, reaching up to habitually run her fingers through her damp, though drying hair, "You've already seen everything, after all, and there's no one else here to hide from..."

"I know that I've said it a few times, now..." Shi-Hao began, glancing over at Maku out of the corner of her eyes, "But really - thank you. You did come to my rescue, last night..."

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:12 am

Makusi Zhaoyin

Maku laughed at her joke, returning it with one of his own. He did like a girl with a sense of humor. "you can look, but I don't think you'll find much." occasionally some of Ai Mi's lingerie got left behind, but this was not the case this time. "No, I don't have a collection of women's heels or stockings either... just that they look so good on you that I'd hate for you to lose them..." he'd have to get her a bag or purse or something too, to carry them home. the clothes he was going to buy her would be cheap, but still nice--like something she might wear on a casual day. He did want to see her back in those heels and stockings though, but didn't say anything other than what he had already said. That choice was hers to make.

He chuckled at her remarks about being naked, and couldn't help but compliment her. "well... you are rather beautiful, if that means anything. But aye... I wouldn't want to bring you harm." he hated men that did too, and so he practiced what he preached.

When she turned and thanked him rather intimately, he caressed under her jaw once, smiling sweetly at her. "you're welcome." he nodded, "I am glad to help distressed women out... thankfully it's not that common, but no woman deserves that... so feel free to stay here as long as you'd like. It's not like I'm going to kick you out after I buy you those clothes..." he chuckled, wondering how that'd make her react--and also wondering how the touch would make her react.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Refreshed; Still Clean

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:41 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The little stroke to her jaw had Shi-Hao closing her eyes, smiling softly at the sensation his fingertips gave her. "So you really are a hero..." the young naked woman murmured, almost to herself, "And not only my hero, either..." It was quite valiant of him - gallant even - to come to the defense of women, the way he did. She admired that about him; not many would go out of their way like this for someone else, beautiful or not.

Still, at his offer to look... the young woman gave a mischievous smile and stood, glancing around his room. "I can look, hm...~?" She teased, heading over for what looked like a closet door. Shi-Hao's walk was slow, so if he wanted to stop her, all Maku had to do was lean forward and catch her wrist or something. By the same token, her hips swayed quite nicely as she walked, so he might just rather let her look, so that he could watch the show.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:50 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Maku smiled rather sweetly. "Just a man trying to do some good in the world..." he shrugged somewhat humbly, "we can't have people thinking that all men are that disgusting..."
But he changed the subject, figuring that talking about rape with a woman who had nearly been such the previous night wouldn't go over well.
"but aye... luckily, most of them still had most of their clothes... a few were missing a skirt or pants, though you're one of the first that was missing underwear too... not that the view is too bad or anything though." he winked at her. "just glad that you weren't violated." Yeah, he did like seeing her naked, but he was sincerely also glad that nothing bad had happened to her. Not all girls were lucky enough to have a Makusei in situations like that.

He took her hand as she got up to look though. "well before you do... let's put your stockings and shoes somewhere conspicuous..." he glanced at her feet and legs a moment, although also glanced at the bed as if to say that would work too if she didn't want them on. "we wouldn't want you thinking they belonged to someone else..." he was teasing, but she teased him first... so it was fair. Totally fair.
Mood: Playful
Condition: Still Clean

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:15 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Though her smile receded slightly, as they skirted the topic of rape and having clothes ripped off, Shi-Hao nodded, understanding what he meant. It was a good thing that nothing had happened - she was very lucky, in that regard. The fact that she'd been able to beat the guy off of her was practically a miracle, the way he kept getting up each time he was knocked down... Perhaps, rather than a drunkard, he had been a drug addict?

Still, the young heiress wasn't going to let herself be upset over it any longer, and so after her teasing comment about looking through Maku's things, and his mention of her stockings and heels, she laughed again. "Oh...? So if I put them back on, you'll let me look around?" Shi-Hao asked with a grin, "There's nothing here you'd rather I not find? I can be very thorough, Maku..." Oh yes, it was teasing time, to lift her spirits.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:39 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Makusei never took the notion of assault or rape very well, which had also been why he had been so swift to try and steer the conversation away from that subject. But, he had succeeded in that regard, so all was well, right?

Anyways, her question made him grin just slightly. "hmm... I'd say you could..." he offered, "although I might follow you... or grab you if there's anything 'dangerous~' around..." he said that last part in a very teasing voice. His workship had all the weapons he made, which was as close to "dangerous" as his house had. He didn't really need weapons himself, as his brawny fists and powerful earth and metalbending skills were good enough.
"so sure... why don't you go do that, pretty lady... then you are welcome to search my house for whatever it is you wish to find..."

he didn't mind, really. She'd learn that there really wasn't much. He did intend to watch her if she did "get dressed" though.
Mood: Playful
Condition: Clean

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:59 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Giving his hand a squeeze, Shi-Hao swayed her hips as she walked over to her shoes, grabbing them before vanishing into the washroom to collect her stockings (which miraculously had gone all this time without getting horrible runs in them). From around the corner, just out of sight, she softly called out, "You may have to be my hero again, then...! I tend to attract danger... You see, it just adores alluring young women~!"

Though she simply pulled her stockings on in the washroom, the young heiress wasn't hiding, by any means. Maku could easily come up behind her and get an eyeful of everything Shi-Hao was doing. Once she had tugged the silky fabric up into place, she slipped on her heels; which instantly gave her an extra inch or so, as well as sculpting her ass to perfection.

"I'm ready," She smiled, emerging back into the bedroom, "Am I allowed to be curious and nosey, now...~?"

Mood: Teasing

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:41 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Makusei chuckled. "I am a local hero by night, you know... I can stop danger right in its tracks..." he did follow her, watching from the door as she pulled those leg-hugging stockings up her thighs, where they stopped a few inches short of covering her privates or uppermost thighs, and watched as she slipped into those lovely high heels, his eyes running up her legs and admiring her ass.

He smirked. It was his turn to be mischievous. "Almost..." he cooed, "I think I need to make sure you're not hiding anything on your person..." with this... he began touching her--first her thighs, then her hips and sides, and then her butt--which he squeezed playfully. If he had gone too far, he figured she'd tell him (or show him) right away. Otherwise... if she could tease, then so could he...
Mood: Coy

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:16 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Though she had simply watched Maku with a coy expression and slightly raised brows as he ran his hands over her thighs, hips and sides... as soon as his hands smoothed over her ass and groped, she gasped out. Playfully smacking his shoulder, Shi-Hao laughed, squirming a bit in his hold. "My hero is a little forward, I see...!" She accused with another laugh - almost a giggle.

It didn't bother her now, though if he got too intimate she might call a stop to it. Though she was definitely finished feeling like a victim, it didn't mean that Shi-Hao was ready to be thrown on the bed and taken. Flirting, on the other hand, was right up her alley. Maybe it was another of her control things - wanting to affect a man who wouldn't force her into something - but playing around with her rescuer was definitely therapeutic, somehow.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Makusei Zhaoyin

Maku couldn't help but grin shamelessly. "you can tease... so can I. I can tell you liked it though." he winked, and was still holding her hips softly after having groped her ass. Standing behind her and gazing at them in the mirror, he grinned and waited for her reaction.

Obviously, such a large man was anything but submissive, and he didn't want to give up control either or be led around on a leash (metaphorical or otherwise). If she was used to being a dominatrix or something... well, she'd have to get used to breaking that habit at least until morning proper when the boutiques opened.
"but anyways... I suppose we have a few hours to tease and taunt each other... cuz I like you... you're sexy, playful AND beautiful..." yeah, he was complimenting her, but he very clearly meant it, given that in between that coy grin, were the eyes of a sincere man. Not to say that he was shooting for a relationship with her (though if she thought she had that kind of power over him, he might play it against her as well >;3), but he did see this woman as a rather enjoyable creature... and not just because she had no clothes on (though yeah. that did help :3)

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Vying back and forth was the most enjoyable... Shi-Hao certainly wouldn't be having this much fun with a submissive man, that's for sure. She could tell that Maku was a dominant, and she liked that. It made her purr inwardly. Though, of course, she also didn't have any delusions about him having been caught up in 'love at first sight', so she knew that any power over her rescuer that she possessed was simply as a playful, mostly-naked woman. That was still a-okay, in her book.

His assertion that she enjoyed what he was doing was met with a coy grin of her own, and she pushed back against him a bit, until her back was leaning against his chest. "I love a man who will tease me back..." She admitted in a soft, nearly sensual tone, "The rich little boys who go along with whatever I say are so dull. It's no wonder I'm still single, hm?"

"I like you too," Shi-Hao told him in a lighter, sincere tone of voice, turning in his hold to gently tap him on the nose, "Though, for you, I'd use the words "handsome", "playful" and "muscular"...~" Oh yes, the little naked heiress approved, very much. She could see herself possibly becoming involved with Maku, if the planets aligned properly. It would definitely be a whirlwind romance, given how their introductions began.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Makusei Zhaoyin

Well this was a sexy position. Glancing at her in the full-length mirror (that she had been 'dressing' in front of prior to Makusei's approach), he began rubbing his hands from her thighs to her breasts, watching how it made her react. he didn't stop or squeeze said breasts, but he did caress them, as if to subtly stimulate her. Yeah... he was mostly smitten because she was nude, although if nothing else, he might have been in the process of making a friend at this point.

Maku grinned at her admission. "I respect the ladies," he chuckled, "but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with them..." sure the phrase "have fun with you..." might have had some nasty connotations in some parts of the world, but given that Shi-Hao knew Maku enough at this point, it was clear that she'd understand he was talking about this sort of playfulness rather than something vile.
He continued caressing her."I obviously don't know everything about women..." (no man did), he admitted, "but I can usually tell when they're being coy and want to play." he winked at the mirror, indicating that yes, he could tell she was being a minx. He liked that though, and he certainly also enjoyed touching this nude woman's beautiful skin.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Certainly," Shi-Hao agreed with that, since, of course, the ladies liked to play just as much as the gentlemen did. So long as the play was safe and consensual, then it was a wonderful thing, even if it did dip into the realm of the sexual. His other statement (and the wink that went with it) made Shi-Hao grin, however. "Oh? Is that so...~?" She asked, twirling completely around in his arms, "Then... you should know exactly how playful and mischievous I intend to be...~"

With that, she wrapped her arms around him, brushing her fingers under the hem of his shirt and up, feeling at his bare back. Meanwhile, her lips met his shoulder - which was the highest point that she'd be able to reach without heels - and began pressing soft little kisses along his skin... before nipping him, a little on the hard side. She expected a hard ass-groping, for that little "lovebite".

It would be soon that she'd skip away, to explore his house, letting Maku trail along behind her. At least, until the young heiress found herself in a dead end, once again, and at his mercy, so to speak.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:28 pm

Makusei Zhaoyin

That was part of what Makusei enjoyed about this sort of play. He knew when it was consensual, and if he overstepped his limits, he'd apologize (awkward as the situation usually ended up turning), but this did not seem to be the case here, and so he had no qualms about it. Shi-Hao had a smokin' hot body, after all.

He grinned. "two can play that game..." he watched her touch him and kiss her shoulders, although when she nipped his shoulder... he did in fact give her ass a hard squeeze, before turning her promptly back around to face the mirror again.
"oh no you don't!" he laughed. He was totally fine with it actually; just that he was going to remind her that she'd be facing (playful) resistance the whole time. he did slide his hands up her naked stomach to her breasts, grinning.

"unless you'd rather I let you run along now?" he teased. "I'd be happy to watch and touch a naked woman exploring my house." yeah. he was going to touch. pretty much, unless she explicitly told him not to with a frown on her face or something.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:58 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

That had her giggling and got her own playfulness even more riled up. "Oh, I don't need you to let me do anything..." Shi-Hao purred mischievously before spinning out of Maku's grasp and ducking around him, prancing her way out of the washroom, her wavy hair almost bouncing. Though, of course, the naked young woman knew that he'd be following quite close behind, especially if those sexy little laughs of his were anything to go off of.

Heading out of the bedroom, to start with, Shi-Hao made her way around the rest of the top landing, peeking into cabinets and such for a few moments before moving on, honestly not expecting to find much. Though, she did stop in a hallway closet, catching sight of something glinting on the top shelf. Experimentally, she gave a slight jump with her arm fully extended, but her fingertips didn't even brush against whatever it was. "What's up there?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at Maku, curiously.

She was almost like a curious cat, at the moment. It would have been simply cute, had the young heiress been clothed. Her nudity gave it a rather sexual edge, of course.

Mood: Curious
Condition: Naked and Exploring

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:37 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Makusei smacked her ass as she wriggled out of his grip. "do you?" he did restrain her for a few seconds before practically opening his arms to release her. "let's just say it's a good thing you're naked..." not that he was wrapped around her pinky this way... just that it was much more motivating to let a naked woman explore his house than just any ol' woman.

He followed her of course, also not wanting her to get into too much 'trouble', and sometimes touched her body when he could. If she opposed... well, the he'd "oppose" her rummaging through his home. He had his own rules too, and just because she was pretty didn't mean she has as much control as she thought she did.

When she found something curious at the top of a closet, he couldn't help but chuckle at the cute little naked woman trying to reach up there with no success. He smirked at her question.
"Let me show you..."
with a smirk, he grabbed her hips, lifting her off the ground and setting her butt in his rather large hands, almost like she was sitting in a stool. Then he lifted her so she could see what rested up there--it was just a heavy pair of hammers--for his smithing, or perhaps of his own make.
"what do you think?" he chuckled, her "butt stool" (AKA his hands) squeezing her backside as he held her up. he wasn't sure how she'd react to it (there was nothing unusual about them... and he *had* told her that he was a smith anyways). So... he continued holding her in the air and waited for her to respond.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:14 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

While suddenly being lifted didn't startle her too badly... suddenly sitting on Maku's hands with no further support did. Yelping slightly, Shi-Hao grabbed for the top shelf, to steady herself, and then actually giggled at the position. "Alright; point to you," She told him, still laughing slightly, before looking to see exactly what had glinted up there on top of the closet.

"Hammers?" the young naked woman spoke, curiously, reaching out to touch the weapon's surface, "Why would you keep something like this up here...?" It was none of her business, certainly, and she wouldn't be offended if he didn't want to say.

Almost seeming to ignore his hands on her ass, Shi-Hao dragged her fingers across the designs that decorated the tools. They weren't swirly or fancy, but they did have a certain weight to them that would be expected of Earth Kingdom make - she actually found them quite beautiful, considering what they were. "Did you make these?" She found herself asking, with a note of praise in her voice - or perhaps awe.

Condition: Naked

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:14 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Maku chuckled shamelessly. "If it's any consolation, you do have a really nice butt. It's fun to touch." he quipped, and gave it a squeeze. Not that he had big  tree-sized hands or anything, but his large hands were easily enough to prop the petite nude woman up in them.

"oh those," he chuckled, "Those were some of my old forging hammers... I've since made better ones though, so they kind of just disappeared into my souvenir closet or something." he trailed off as he watched her analyze them, and then smiled at her question.

hmm... perhaps she wasn't as smug as he had thought. He mentally smacked himself, reminding himself not to treat her like he had treated that coal miner... before she whooped his ass.
"I could show you the workshop if you wanted," he offered, "just downstairs... it's mostly just weapons though... so if not... no big deal. But it's not like I'm about to go bang some metal or anything... so we won't have to cover up." he added with a playful wink, but the tone of his offer was genuine, especially if she was showing actual curiosity in his work.
Mood: Interested

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The squeezing grip of his hands was enough to make the naked young heiress squeak once again, shifting in his supportive grasp, followed by a little bit of a giggle. It wasn't that she didn't like it, but there was really no way for her to escape, up there.

Laughing at that last comment, however, Shi-Hao carefully released her grip on the top shelf, though still very careful of her balance on his hands. "That's good... since, you were right; I don't think your bath towel would suit me very well, as a garment... but if you're willing to show me, I'd love to see your workroom - maybe some of your finished work, if possible," She told him playfully, before mentioning aloud, "I've let go, now." It was a subtle 'please put me down before I fall' sort of comment, but also let him know that she wouldn't hurt herself if he did start to put her down now.

Despite what he might think of her, she was very interested in his workshop - Shi-Hao was slightly surprised of its location, since she thought he'd seen her on his way home from there last night, but it was really none of her business. The only weapon she had was made from wood, rather than metal, but the heiress was still attracted to the beautiful detailing that most swords and such required (she was an earthbender, after all).

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Makusei Zhaoyin

Makusei found her little squeaks to be rather cute and he noted to do this again to her if they ever crossed paths again in a situation like this (though hopefully if they did... that Shi-Hao's clothes had come off willingly).

He smiled at her interest in his workroom. Most of his weapons and creations got sold, so there were few that lingered around, but he had them here or there. "well... I'll show you then..." he waited for her to let go, and when she told him she had, he gently lowered her back onto her feet with a final pat on the butt. She did have a lovely little tush, after all, and those heels helped. Another reason, he reminded himself... why he liked women wearing heels.

"maybe she's not so up on her high horse after all..." he mused, shaking off a thought about her he had had earlier. He wasn't expecting her to submit and be the timid, frightened woman she was the previous night (though that had been totally justified), but he did certainly like a but of humility and/or simply being able to talk to someone as their equal. It made him wonder what ever had happened to that disgruntled coal miner who had beat him senseless a few years back.

"Well..." he smiled, now that she was on her feet, "if you want to see the workshop, follow me..." he began walking, though gazed back at the beautiful nude woman standing there.
Mood: Interested

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao followed him easily, her teasing requirements met for the moment, though her curiosity was piqued. If those hammers had been his old tools, she couldn't imagine how nice new ones would look - or finished products. Though the Ni Kaihua businesses didn't usually deal in weapons (to avoid those silly psuedo-political squabbles about personal armies and whatnot), she did personally find such things rather beautiful, in a way.

When he opened the door, she did try to peek around him just a little, to get a good first glimpse of the room. It wasn't decorated, of course, being a room just for working in, but it was nice and open. There were work tables and work benches, some littered with bits and pieces of weaponry, leather wrappings or even tiny little metal bits. "Oh wow," Shi-Hao breathed, already itching to be let inside for a better look.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:30 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Maku led her down to his workroom, which was lined with desks and tables, as well as tools for carving out the finer details of things. There were also a few unfinished stone sculptures. Sure earthbending could shape parts of it, but to get little nooks and crannies right the way they did on statues and such? that might take chiselling effort. Maybe he'd carve a sculpture of her one day.

Anyhoo, he pushed the door open, and smiled at her, "ushering" her inside by patting her butt. "well, cutie pie..." he teased, "feel free to have a look around. Just be careful... some of those are heavy." he wasn't trying to say she was weak--just that metallic weaponry was not exactly lightweight and easy to carry, and the last thing he wanted was for her to say, try dragging one of his hammers off the table or something only for it to come smashing a toe or whatnot. Luckily the last girl who did that had been wearing heavy boots.

"lemme know what you think." he said sincerely.
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quite the First Date
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next