The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there o.o/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Narrik
Narrik

EXP : 500
Birthday : 1997-02-14

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

Hello there o.o/ Empty
PostSubject: Hello there o.o/   Hello there o.o/ EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello there fellow RPers. I guess I should star with my name, huh? My name is Oliver and I am currently a 17 student of high school, living in Prague, capital of the Czech Republic(No, that's no Czechoslovakia and no that's no Chechnya).

I remember watching Legend of Aang around 2007 or so, but I never got a chance to see the whole show to the end. Somewhere around summer holidays, I went through some unpleasant experience, but that's nothing what a little of nostalgia won't fix. "Let's watch a show I was watching as a kid.". Nostalgia soon got me and I felt in love with the show. Well, here I am now...Very Happy

I have an experience with RPing, but I was never doing a forum only RP. For past year I was (or still am, depending on how will the clan get out of current crisis) RPing at some mixture between forum RP and IG RP with Star wars settings. I was also never RPing with settings similar to the Avatar settings, so I may need some time to get used to it, please warm me if I'm doing anything wrong.

As you already probably guessed my English is far from perfect, sometimes I misspell some words, most of my sentences are coma less, as I am not able to understand how comas work in English even though I'm studying this language for like 8 years now. At worst cases I sometimes end up with sentences that doesn't make sense, although these cases are rare, it sadly happens. Don't worry about me having problems of understanding some RPs, I can understand almost anything, just my grammar is iffy sometimes. But I believe that, with you and this RP community I will manage to improve my English Smile. If needed correct me or warm me, I would actually welcome it! Well...if you don't mind that is. (Be glad you don't have to listen to me speaking)

I'll start working on my character today and hopefully manage to finish it tomorrow. I already got an brief idea on who will my character be and what his personality be like, at least in the beginning that is.
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Hello there o.o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there o.o/   Hello there o.o/ EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:21 am

Hi Oliver, Welcome to NC, it's great to have you here. I'm Tarek, your friendly neighborhood mod. Your English really isn't bad at all. We have had first language English speakers with MUCH worse. While we encourage proper English, we definitely don't mind a non-English speaker that makes a few mistakes. Our RP's are about characters and stories first and foremost. Besides your English can only improve as you RP with us!

Also I am curious, have the Star Wars RP's you have done involved SWTOR and/or the SWCombine at all?

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing your character, and also seeing you RP a bit. One thing we all have in common here is that we love the Legend of Aang. Razz
Back to top Go down
Narrik
Narrik

EXP : 500
Birthday : 1997-02-14

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

Hello there o.o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there o.o/   Hello there o.o/ EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:35 am

Heya Tarek. Thanks for the nice welcome Smile. I am/was RPing at Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (JKA in short), an old arena shooter with lightsabers and all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

Hello there o.o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there o.o/   Hello there o.o/ EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:40 am

You are welcome Narrik Wink And nice, I have never heard of that game before but it looks good. I love SW by the way and play quite a lot of SWTOR. That's why I was curious Razz
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

EXP : 1175
Birthday : 1993-09-15

Character Description
Nation:

Hello there o.o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there o.o/   Hello there o.o/ EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:50 pm

SITH4LYFE!
Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

EXP : 2400

Character Description
Position: Traveller

Hello there o.o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there o.o/   Hello there o.o/ EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:52 pm

JKA is amazing, as is SWToR. Welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there o.o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there o.o/   Hello there o.o/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there o.o/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: