The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jun Li

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jun Li Empty
PostSubject: Jun Li   Jun Li EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Full Name:Jun Li Hiaozou

Element: Earth

Birthplace:Ba sing se

Position:Wander

Face Claim: Gaara of the sand (Naruto)

Personality:distant, Jun li Doesn't make friends often. He spends most of his time in forest alone. he often can be found practicing his earth bending. That being said, hes a brilliant tactian but not a natural leader. Its not that he has poor social skills, he just wishes to be left alone. he hates being a burden and also hates when people carry him in any way. He has a strong sense of respect and it is exhibited in every move he makes, even in the way he speaks to others(although he does not speak often). He is easily influenced, even if his mind tells hims tactically he should stay away. (40)

Abilities:Earth bending, Sand bending, no metal bending(yet). Jun li uses Sand as his Main element, and carries it in a large Gourd on his back. He knows above average earthbending from his massive time spent practicing on his travels. He can turn any rock into sand naturally, but the sand in his gourd is pitch black, and has an Evil feel to it. Its Hot as fire to the touch, and can melt ice and steam water, Specially made to be eternally high in temperature. It is apply named, the "Gourd of Burning sands". He tries to use regular earth bending and sand bending, but when he gets serious, he will unleash this evil technique. (40)

Appearance:

Jun Li Gaara

scarlet Red hair, sometimes Black when He uses the burning sands. He has a tattoo above his left Eye that binds the burning sand to him. Blue eyes, and has a dark look about him. He looks like the kind of guy that could stare deep into your soul and figure you out in a couple of minutes. he often wears heat resistant clothing and armor to protect himself from fire or the backlash of the burning sands. other than that he stays light, wearing light guards here and there and under armor to assist in moving during combat and traveling.

Weapons and Other Gear
Name:Chained Dragon Halberd

Type:Halberd

Material:Halberd-Strong Redwood handle and A strong an sturdy steel blade
Chains- Lightweight yet strong Steel chains. The kunais at the end of each chain are Iron

Description: A Long Halberd that Has dragon string tassels and a large ring at the bottom for counter balance. Attached to the Ring at the bottom are two chains that have kunais at where the chains end. The chains are long enough to be wrapped around the wielders arms and still have some hanging parts, even if the weapon itself is on his back. The halberd is usually wrapped up in bandages to hide it so as to not bring unease. although in bandages the chains would still hang out at the bottom, so they are better off wrapped upon some body part.

Abilities:Nothing special, a long halberd that is light enough to kick up sand if spun fast enough and the chains can be used to attack from long range or grapple an enemy or object.

Creator:unknown

History: Jun li Was born at the dawn of a new day. His father was a powerful and respected Noble, and his Mother a Willful and beautiful woman. When he was born however, a Rival noble had sent an assassination squad to kill his father. the broke into the room and stole Jun li and held him hostage. they forced jun lis father to come with them so they could kill him when Jun lis mother swore she would tell everyone what had happened here. Thats when they killed her, and in a rage his father attacked the assassins, but was killed in his attempt.

The assassins fled the scene and let the newborn outside in the dirt. It just So happened that the rival noble that had hired the assassins went to the house to see if his plan had worked when he saw the gruesome sight and soaw the new born in the dirt. knowing that the village had advanced trackers he took jun li and planned to raise him as his own. Little Did He know, there was a deep impression in the earth from where the baby had been placed, a sign of his earth bending powers, even at this early age.

After many years, Jun li was a kind and playful 9 year old boy, but never felt like he truely belonged. he couldn't live up to his 'father's angry expectaions . Finally, on the Old mans Death Bed. Jun Li Was to carry on His legacy. But when Jun li Refused, the Noble broke and Told Jun Li the truth mistakingly. In rage jun lis earth powers awakened, He began to stomp violently. The entire manor that they were in began to shake and collapse. Barely making it out, he managed to get away, fearing that he had killed everyone there. At that time he did not have the power to make an entire house fall, but he did know that the foundations were stone and he was simply able to turn them to sand.

Visiting The house That he heard about, the place where a noble had his life taken along with his wife's. Where their child had been whisked away never to be seen again. It wasnt long before Jun li was kneeling in the very room he was born, crying in sorrow. He had no where left to go, nowhere left to turn. he looked up, hoping for some kind of answer from above, when He Saw a large gourge. It was placed on the mantle upon his parents beds, and was labeled 'Jun' And 'Li'. This gourd was the very thing he was named after, And Jun could feel the Evil sand it held within it as he was reaching out with his Earth powers sensing the land around him.

taking the Gourd, Jun began on his lone journey, using earth bending to channel his anger and his loneliness, turning him into the distant boy he is today. at age 9, he began traveling with many gypsies and caravans to help provide for himself, using his earth bending to impress and persuade them. When he was 14, he began travels on his own, learning many things from the gypsies in the ways of life and how to survive. Jun li is in desperate need of a teacher. he has great potential, but only knows basic bending. He uses his tactics to find enemies weaknesses and use it to destroy them, but he wants power. power to crush his enemies and seek justice on evil itself..

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP: I Could, I really Could but...This is the first forum I see that its optional So... *yawns*..Maybe later XD

Character Box:

Jun Li

"I want vengeance. I Seek it, I NEED it...But, not like this. I Will Not Be you, I Shall be my Fathers son. I will obtain my revenge and justice...through peace..."

Mood: Focused
Condition: Alone

Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Jun Li Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun Li   Jun Li EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm

When I see that image, I'd think you're a firebender ;D

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

Jun Li
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: