The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya
Tatsuya

EXP : 560
Birthday : 1993-01-25

Character Description
Position: Glorified Bartender
Nation: Fire Nation

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hi EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Hello there

Just stumbled upon the site and I figured I'd take a look. Have had some experiences with the rp world, but must confess that Avatar is a new topic for me, so I will be a tad apprehensive about whether or not I'm stretching my guidelines for a while, so I will ask you to bear with me.

Do have a a quick question, though: I've noticed in the bio templates that you need an "RP Sample". Am I to write a story with the character I'm planning on creating as the source? Don't get me wrong, I completely understand the principle behind it, was really just wondering if it had to be character-related or if any old thing would do.

I have taken a look at the whole rules and whatnot and am genuinely interested about this. Looking forward to meeting you all

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:04 am

Hi, nice to meet you, this is my main account on this website, but many people on this site call me "The King Of Cup Noodles".

Anyways, I'm pretty sure we'll run into each other in the chatbox one of these days so I guess we can get a better introduction then.

Also going to throw this out now so you don't really have to worry about it later; If you ever need an RP partner or something, hit me up, I'm running both Kei and The Dungeon Master Account which are both easy to get along with (To be fair, you're not really dealing with anyone else when RPing with The Dungeon Master account.

As for the RP sample, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what you put in there as long its a good example of your writing skills. Even so, you should do it from your character's perspective because if anything, it would be a good way to show what your character is like which could possibly help towards to the approval of it.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Tatsuya

EXP : 560
Birthday : 1993-01-25

Character Description
Position: Glorified Bartender

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:54 am

Will do, boss

Looking forward to it.