The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*pokes head around the corner* Hi :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiahou Yuan
Xiahou Yuan

EXP : 100
Birthday : 1993-09-25

*pokes head around the corner* Hi :3 Empty
PostSubject: *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3   *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:37 am

Hello, hello, everybody! :3

Goodness, I have been trying to find an Avatar roleplaying site for ages, yet each one I try to find seems to be...well...Dead. Yeeeeeeah.

Anyway been an Avatar fan since the start of the show, also i'm from the UK. So give me a Hell yeah if you are from the UK too. :3

Still, a pleasure to meet you all, As you can no doubt tell my characters name is going to be Jubei Liang, and I just want to ask a little question (though I feel I may become crucified).

Is it teeeny tiny ok if I apply for my character to be an Earth Prince? *hides*
Back to top Go down
Nelekar
Nelekar

EXP : 2130

PostSubject: Re: *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3   *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:49 am

Welcome to the site; you'll find that we are very active when we want to be, and there's always something going on.

To get you started, you might find the Ultimate Guide a useful read, as it explains where New Chapters is in relation to A:TLA and LOK.

As for being an Earth Prince, the best person to ask about this would be Meili, the Earth Queen and Head Admin.

I am also from the UK, and I think this now makes two of us on the site. A large number are from the USA, and a few others are dotted around here and there, meaning that there is usually somebody on at every time of day.
Back to top Go down
Xiahou Yuan
Xiahou Yuan

PostSubject: Re: *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3   *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:50 am

Cheers for the Info. Smile

*fellow UK bro fist*
Back to top Go down
Kiyoto
Kiyoto

EXP : 1050

Character Description
Position: Waterbending Student
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3   *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:38 pm

I'm UK. Just saying.

Welcome by the way! If Im allowed to welcome people. I hope I am. XD
Back to top Go down
Xiahou Yuan
Xiahou Yuan

PostSubject: Re: *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3   *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:57 pm

Another dude for Team UK. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3   *pokes head around the corner* Hi :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*pokes head around the corner* Hi :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: