The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New guy on the block!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

EXP : 0

Character Description
Nation:

New guy on the block! Empty
PostSubject: New guy on the block!   New guy on the block! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:38 pm

Hello everyone! Mr. Rager here, just wanted to give a nice little introduction. I was previously Rping on an avatar based forum! We were pretty sizable, but as school started and the site died I took a hiatus for a while, but a few days ago I had the sudden urge to Rp again! My first thought was to find a fun avatar site, so here I am!!
Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

New guy on the block! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block!   New guy on the block! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:24 am

Well, we welcome you to our humble abode! We are a friendly but sadly small group of very active people. I'm Kyorin, as you probably could tell from my name tag. I have a few characters around, and so does everybody else. I am not an admin, but We have three that are on everynow and then, and the Goddess Zulera who watches over New Chapters like a hawk.

Don't be afraid to ask for any help! Hope you stay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New guy on the block!
Page 1 of 1