The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wild RPer has Appeared!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

EXP : 750

A Wild RPer has Appeared! Empty
PostSubject: A Wild RPer has Appeared!   A Wild RPer has Appeared! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Hello all! I have been roleplaying for several years now, on a few forums here and there, mostly anime themes. This is my first Avatar RP site and I'm very excited to play out some characters in this magical world ^^

I plan to be pretty active around here, despite the site being seemingly dead. If you want to chat to me I'm usually on skype (just PM for name) & would love to RP with anyone around here so send a PM my way if you're interested.

Also I'd love to be a part of some events/plots if any of those will be happening soon! So hello from me to all of you~
Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

EXP : 625

PostSubject: Re: A Wild RPer has Appeared!   A Wild RPer has Appeared! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Hey Minami. So, I go by Kyorin on this site, as he was my first character. I also command the figures of Tzekel-Kan, Kazuto, Ros, Feren, Maranzano, and Sabastion. I'm thinking of a plot including Tzekel-Kan, but it has yet to buff out the final details. There is a plot right now that is reaching the final plot arc, the Xuri plot by Kai. If you want to know more, ask him or me, whichever is on at the time. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

EXP : 1175
Birthday : 1993-09-15

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: A Wild RPer has Appeared!   A Wild RPer has Appeared! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Or ask me and I'll gladly join since that's a gimmick with my character nowadays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild RPer has Appeared!   A Wild RPer has Appeared! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild RPer has Appeared!
Page 1 of 1