The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travelling Dignitaries [Meili]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelekar
Nelekar

EXP : 2130

Travelling Dignitaries [Meili] Empty
PostSubject: Travelling Dignitaries [Meili]   Travelling Dignitaries [Meili] EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Nelekar

“Clear the Streets!”

“Make way! Coming through!”

The crowds in the Upper Circle parted slowly, accompanied by intense grumbling and moaning. Soldiers, dressed head to toe in blue uniform, hurried them along to make way for a small procession that moved towards the Palace.

Chieftain Nelekar led the small procession, flanked by two of his Vice Admirals. His personal ship, the head of the Water Tribe Fleet, had docked in Full Moon bay, from where he travelled by private train into the great city of Ba Sing Se. Although he had no passport, the train conductors seemed to be happy enough to let him through to the Upper Ring with no more than a flash of the Southern Tribe Signet Ring that all the Chieftains wore.

As he reached the doors of the Palace, he began to slow down. The pair of men with him overtook his slower pace, reaching the doors just as they were opened by the guards outside. They stood in front of the door and turned around, their backs facing into the throne room in order to get a better view of any threats that may approach. Nelekar nodded to them as he passed, and entered the Earth Queen’s Throne Room.

He glanced at the nearby herald, who seemed to be trying to make himself smaller so as to not be noticed by the large Water Tribe man. ”I’m here to see the Queen. I hope she is available?”

The man nodded, not making any kind of sound. He rushed off through a small side door, obviously heading to alert Meili that Nelekar had arrived. He smiled and walked forwards before stopping half-way through the room, facing the throne and waiting for the Earth Queen.

Mood: Ready
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Dignitaries [Meili]   Travelling Dignitaries [Meili] EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

It was certainly not to say that Meili Mitali Zalika was uninformed, but there were times when things were brought to her attention that she had not been aware of. She did not know his intent, but thanks to those in her Inner Circle, news of the arrival of the Southern Water Chief spread to her before he reached her, although that did not mean she knew why he was here.

Nonetheless, it did make her unsurprised when one of her messengers met her out in one of the courtyards where she was up to her usual business (smashing things, being awesome) and alerted her of Nelekar's presence. Naturally, she was not exactly one to just dismiss someone so important, and so she appeared in the throne room shortly thereafter, seating herself before speaking.

"Chief Nelekar..." she spoke, her eyes focusing on the Water Tribe man, "what brings you this way? Hopefully the tidings are good, whatever they may be..." That was more or less her bit; if he wished to speak, he was welcome to do so now.
Mood: Happy
Link: Meili

Back to top Go down
Nelekar
Nelekar

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Dignitaries [Meili]   Travelling Dignitaries [Meili] EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:45 am

Nelekar

The Chieftain nodded to the Queen as she entered the room, and continued to watch her until she sat herself upon the throne. Although he doubted that the Queen had meant anything by it, it certainly put their positions into a stark contrast. She was sat upon her throne, the symbol of her power, while he stood before her like a peasant. Hiding the scowl that was starting to form on his face, he continued.

”Queen Meili. A pleasure, as always.” He folded his arms behind his back as he spoke, adopting an eased stance. ”Unfortunately the tidings are not good – tidings seem to be anything but these days. As you know first-hand, there is a rogue team of benders plaguing the land – the Xuri. I have collected information as to where they may be hiding, but I expect resistance will be tough, which is the reason behind my visit. But the Xuri are not the only enemies – I know the Order has been keeping an eye on a certain Robin from Zulera City. She too must be stopped.”

He started to pace back and forth in front of the Queen, taking his eyes off of her. ”You need to mobilise your armies. With the numbers of the Earth Kingdom and the fleet of the Water Tribes, we could be rid of both of these menaces before the new moon. We need to take the fight to them before they strike at us again – we don’t want Makapu to happen again.”

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Dignitaries [Meili]   Travelling Dignitaries [Meili] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:48 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

"We've had experience with the Xuri here in the Earth Kingdom," Meili stated, "and another incident like Makapu or the Fire Nation Capitol is something I do not wish to repeat. I have tightened defenses around my borders, and units of my vast army are stationed in the most critical of these locales." she did not feel the need to divulge how much of her army was where, because that was no one's business except perhaps her own.

"And what of this Robin fellow? Has there been updates on her actions? I have heard nothing..." and that said something, considering that obviously as one of the most key investors in Zulera City, Meili cared for her interests, and so she kept agents in the avatar's metropolis top ensure that her interests were kept. The last she had heard Robin was simply working and managing the power plant, and that some shady deals had gone down, but that did not seem world-threatening. The White Lotus organization figured she was biding her time, but there was no evidence as to what she might have wanted.
"I need to know locations of these criminals if at all possible." she explained, "I obviously cannot send my troops on a wild komodo-goose chase. What exactly are you proposing?" She honestly did not quite fully trust Melekar just yet anyways. He seemed too misguided in his intentions, considering the ordeal in the Southern Water Tribe with Elegys and that spirit that could control the statues. If this was a ruse to get Meili's focus on something that was not there, she would know, and her retribution would be swift and divine.
Mood: Curious
Link: Meili

Back to top Go down
Nelekar
Nelekar

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Dignitaries [Meili]   Travelling Dignitaries [Meili] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:14 pm

Nelekar

A scowl came to Nelekar’s face. ”I don’t plan to sit around and wait for somebody to attack us, Meili. We need to act before more people are hurt, before more people die. I won’t let these pathetic rebels hold power over me or my nation, and I heavily suggest that you do the same.”

His fists had clenched as he spoke, but he unclenched them with a sigh. ”I received word of strange activity to the north-west. Several sources confirmed it; it can only be the Xuri. The mountains could easily hide any number of fighters – we need to flush them out before they grow in number. As for Robin, when her strike comes it will be far more subtle. It may seem like nothing is happening yet, but it will – it has to.”

He stopped pacing in the middle of the room and looked at the Queen. ”Send your troops north, Meili. If the Earth Kingdom troops attack from the South West, you’ll push them right into the open mouths of my fleet. We’ll crush them like a hammer and an anvil.” He pounded his fist into his open palm to emphasise the sentence. ”We’ll rid ourselves of them once and for all, and then we can focus on what’s happening in Zulera City.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Dignitaries [Meili]   Travelling Dignitaries [Meili] Empty

Back to top Go down

Travelling Dignitaries [Meili]
Page 1 of 1