The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Organizations work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

How Organizations work Empty
PostSubject: How Organizations work   How Organizations work EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:16 pm

How Organizations work

What is an Organization?
Organization is just a term I used for a group of people joining together to form something. This can be something from a group of Mercenaries to the Ba Sing Se Farmer Association, or simply a clan/family.

How can I create my own?
You're free to create your own organization, without any approval needed. Just try to keep it normal.
To create one you create a topic with the place and name. Let's say I want to create the Gong Clan located in the Earth Kingdom... my topic's name should be this:
[Ba Sing Se] Gong Clan

For the content of the topic you should follow the given template, but you are allowed to change it, just not too much.
For an example please see this link.

How do I join one?
To join one just ask the founder or anyone with the authority to recruit. You can only an organization in the RP itself. Try to get some fancy roleplaying going, perhaps a friend of yours is a member, and he invites you over to a group of archers he is a member of, and since you've always liked archery you want to join, but must first pass some kind of test...
My point is that you must RP to join one, unless your character was a member when you created it.

Is it possible to leave one?
Yes, but it differs to what kind of organization it is, for example if it's a family, you can 'leave' it, but you will always be a member, since that is just you. Again, this must also be done in the RP itself.

If you still have questions, you can always PM me or ask a question at the Helpdesk
Last modified on 4th of September 2011
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

How Organizations work
Page 1 of 1