The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zephyr Sonata

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Zephyr Sonata Empty
PostSubject: Zephyr Sonata   Zephyr Sonata EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Anyway this bio will be very brief, this is the 3rd time i am reading it after taking 3 hours each other time trying. I accidentally clicked out of the tab the first time and the second time I tried to backspace and it went to my previous website. SORRY for any inconvenience but I will not redo it again.

I will redo it in later on when I get over my frustration about what happened.

Full Name: Zephyr Katara
Element: Water
Birthplace: Fire Nation Capitol
Position: Capitol Defense

Personality: Very moralistic. Caring about friends and family. Believes the Fire Nation should have absolute power over the world. Wants to become Fire Lord someday, but gets discouraged at times. His saying or "thing" or "trademark" is that he never forgets anything, most notable question.

Abilities: Waterbending looks like blue fire because of being trained as a firebender. Can instantly freeze water without any motion, cue, or command. Can generate tiny amounts of smoke and heat.Signature move is called Frostfire, can generate fire but the fire is actually ice, with the physical components, movments, and instinct of fire. The fire is light blue, not Cyan. when it touches someone it causes a freezeburn (sort of like a frostbite or when u stick an icecubeand salt on your skin.). It also freezes them just like frezzing water around them. He can do this because he has heretic genes from both his parents.

Appearance: Long, silver hair. Shiny, bright, blue eyes. Gray and white clothes that are very expensive and only for royalty or upper class. Wears a small chain necklace. Pendant on the necklace is a small vessel holding a tiny amount of blessed water.

History: Mother is a Firebender, she has full-custody and he lives with her. Father is a waterbender, he is dead and disrespected by Zeph. Zeph trained from the ages 5-12 in a royal fire academy. He is treated as royalty due to his mother's wealth and nobility. He is currently 14 and is enlisted for Defense of the Fire Nation Capitol in any case of emergency. Was given the last name Sonata.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP: Iwould totally do this is it wasn't my 3rd time.. VERY SORRY

Character Box:

Zephyr Sozin

In this area you basically put all the text. I'm going to assume you have at least once RPed in your life, if not, look at other posts. You describe everything that happens here.

Mood: Proud
Condition: Healthy, Fresh
Link:

Last edited by Zephyr Sonata on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Zephyr Sonata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyr Sonata   Zephyr Sonata EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Before you list yourself as Capitol Defender of the Fire Nation, speak with me on joining the army first. I'd love to accept you, but its a little off for a Waterbender to support the fire nation, and certain ranks require you to be a firebender.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Zephyr Sonata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyr Sonata   Zephyr Sonata EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:28 am

Brief, as you said, but I understand.

Approved.

Don't forget your character description at the bottom.
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/u125
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Zephyr Sonata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephyr Sonata   Zephyr Sonata Empty

Back to top Go down

Zephyr Sonata
Page 1 of 1