The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To The Fire Lord

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To The Fire Lord Empty
PostSubject: To The Fire Lord   To The Fire Lord EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:38 am

Greetings, Your Majesty,

I, the Royal Doctor, am about to present three potions that I believe will be of use. The first two are for medicinal purposes and the third is for weaponry. You may have me called whenever you want me to present them personally to you.

Yours truly,

Shiva Li
Royal Doctor
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

To The Fire Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Fire Lord   To The Fire Lord EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:41 am

While in the Northern Water Tribe, Kouzen, Novai's trusted dragon retrieved a letter from Shiva Li, the Royal doctor, he examined the letter and then noticed that Shiva had 3 new vials which she wanted to present to him. He thought about it for a second, not now he thought. Novai was getting suspicious of the activities back in the Fire Nation....

Last edited by Fire Lord Novai on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

To The Fire Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Fire Lord   To The Fire Lord EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:08 pm

((err..you don't get it...there ain't no vials inside. Shiva just want to tell you something about the potions and she'll be presenting them to you when you come back or when you want her to present it Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

To The Fire Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Fire Lord   To The Fire Lord EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:10 pm

((Oops, misread, I'll edit it later to show that I am happy with your progess ^^'))
Back to top Go down

To The Fire Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Fire Lord   To The Fire Lord EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:06 am

((hi, i've been waiting for your edit Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To The Fire Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Fire Lord   To The Fire Lord Empty

Back to top Go down

To The Fire Lord
Page 1 of 1