The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A matter of Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A matter of Experience Empty
PostSubject: A matter of Experience   A matter of Experience EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Okay, I've seen the "Experience Ranks" box on the side of the page, and each person, when they post, their info has Posts, Experience, and join date. But can someone please explain to me how the whole "experience" system works??
I know that I've seen my own experience go up after I had posted on one of the threads in the forum to start my character with adventuring, but I have no idea what other factors play into the experience thing.

I don't know if anybody else has asked this question, and if it has already been answered or is answered somewhere else, I would be glad if someone would redirect me to that. But if it hasn't been answered, it would be very helpful to me if I could learn how it works. I don't want to spam and just do a lot to try to rapidly increase my experience, I'm just curious as to how the whole system works. If there is no good answer, I am okay with that, I was just wondering.

Thank you in advance for any help that you may provide.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Experience   A matter of Experience EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Its usually just based on the amount of posts you make.

Nothing else truly contributes to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Experience   A matter of Experience EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:49 pm

If it is based just on the amount of posts made, then how come I have seen some people that have fewer posts, but more experience compared to others?
I still don't understand, if it purely based on number of posts.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Experience   A matter of Experience EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:48 am

It varies from person to person, I have close to 1000 EXP, I was active and I posted alot on the forums, and I was also online alot.

It probably depends on Activity on the forum itself.

The best person to message about this would be Liao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Experience   A matter of Experience Empty

Back to top Go down

A matter of Experience
Page 1 of 1