The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Out There!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello Out There! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Out There!   Hello Out There! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:46 pm

I noticed someone else made an Introduction topic which brought my attention TO the existence of an Introduction section...So uh...Here ya go.

Greetings! I am NinjaChocobo otherwise known as Ninja, though my name on here will be changed once I post my character. Kanaryu dragged me here since I know him from another site.

I am an experienced RPer whom has been RPing foooooooor...well a long time. I couldn't tell you if I'm skilled or not, but I'd like to think I know what I'm doing. I can be a bit goofy at times, both in and out of RP. Since the rules pretty much state I don't have to, I have no intention of sticking too close to the kid's show nature of this series, as in I will throw in curse words where appropriate and in war scenes I intend to kill instead of just knock people's weapons out of their hands. Razz I think most people here do that anyways as I think most people here are around my age rather than the show's intended audience.

Oh! And for the record: I DO have a completed character and I have not been sitting on my hands since I've been a member here...I just need a certain other character posted first as his position will affect certain aspects of MY character since he is her father. Oh. And I'm a dude and my character is a lady just to clarify so no one confuses my gender with my character's. Razz
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Hello Out There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Out There!   Hello Out There! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:07 pm

welcome.

I'm used to that whole gender thing and whatnot, but that's for another time. no worries anyways.
Personally, I think you can post your character now, and then make any changes as seen fit when the other kid posts his character. my character wound up being the mother of another character that was made about 6 weeks after mine, and it all worked out fine.

and don't worry about violence and all that jazz either. Meili's not afraid to inflict suffering and death upon any foolish enough to attack the Earth Kingdom. And when she says that she plans to "Bash some heads in", she's not always being metaphorical.

so yeah. that's more or less it. if you have any questions, just post them, PM a staff member, or ask someone what's going on. chances are, you'll get helped pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down

Hello Out There!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: