The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings, earthlings.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings, earthlings. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, earthlings.   Greetings, earthlings. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Ahem.

For now, you can call me Ming. I'm pretty sure none of you know who I am because the only thing that brought me here was a quick google search. Hopefully I'll be able to make some friends out here. <3

But, there is one thing... This is my first time roleplaying on a forum. Granted, I've been a roleplayer for a long time but there's just some things that don't really make sense to me on here.

I come from Xanga. It used to be a hotspot. Keyword: Used. But sadly, I decided to turn away when the community turned into a bunch of jerks, and there was not a single ATLA roleplayer!

So... Here I am! I'm quite timid so forgive me if I don't post as much as I should be posting. I'm also terribly awkward and suck when it comes to an introduction.

Any tips, so I don't make myself look like such a full blown "noob"? ^^;
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, earthlings.   Greetings, earthlings. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Welcome! The only tip I have is to make sure you post a character before you start RPing. Really excited to have you! We aren't ridiculously active so don't worry about not posting enough. Hope you enjoy New Chapters!
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, earthlings.   Greetings, earthlings. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 pm

howdy. Zulera here, though you might also see me as Meili.
I'm a pretty seasoned writer/RPer myself for the most part, so the only tips I'd give at the moment would be to make sure you don't create some stupidly overpowered character or something. xD

But this forum is pretty easy-going, and so chances are, unless you make some ridiculous god of a character, you'll get accepted right away. just don't forget to check in a couple times a week so you don't go inactive.

have fun!
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, earthlings.   Greetings, earthlings. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 am

Welcome to New Chapters, Ming!

A tip I can give you is to look at other's RPing. An example is a great way to learn, no?

Anyways, I hope you have fun! (:
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, earthlings.   Greetings, earthlings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings, earthlings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: