The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rai Kizi
Rai Kizi

EXP : 275
Birthday : 1994-07-28

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation Agent
Nation: Fire Nation

Hey there Empty
PostSubject: Hey there   Hey there EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Hey guys,

I stumbled on this website after deciding to come out of a long hiatus of role playing in general. I've been an A:TLA fan ever since the first episode and even now with the Legend of Korra. I believe I've been role playing for about 6-7 years now give or take. Avatar however was what got me really involved. Anyways, I was glad that I could find this place even if there isn't much going on, the few sites that I've been part of for oh say, 3-4 years kind of died which is a shame. But, from me you can expect good decent posts so long as I have the inspiration and creativity!

Btw, I'm Dan but you can call me Rai or Dan, or whatever, it doesn't matter. (:

Pleasure is all mine!
Back to top Go down
Kuki Ken
Kuki Ken

EXP : 307
Birthday : 1992-06-21

Character Description
Position: Mercenary

Hey there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there   Hey there EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Hey there! I'm Kuki Ken, known as Kuki or cookie on the Chatbox. :3 I joined today, as well, but already I have a character accepted who might even become the Avatar (keep your fingers crossed for me!) Anyway, from I've seen, the site is active, if a little strict (can't even say v*gina. wth, man!), and the staff seem cool. The members are cool themselves with interesting back story (lesbian love for the win.) For example, in my first thread here, I fought what could be my long lost sister, found true love with her, gave an entire beach a collective nosebleed, surprise butt raped someone in the ocean, and made sweet, sweet lesbian love. So yes. I love this site. You would too.

~Sincerely,

Rosalin
Cookie
Kuki Ken
Back to top Go down

Hey there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there   Hey there EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:14 pm

My name Is Gysu Lee Frike. I am also the Father of Sin, Dood Brenger. I have been on this site since either early October or late November. I know what you mean by having sites die on you. It's almost as sad when your D&D group splits up. Anyway, I am the biggest, nerd, gamer, and emo on this site. Blah, blah, blah. Welcome to New Chapters!
Back to top Go down
Rai Kizi
Rai Kizi

EXP : 275
Birthday : 1994-07-28

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation Agent

Hey there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there   Hey there EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Haha, thanks for the warm welcome guys. I really appreciate it and I look forward to getting started soon hopefully! Feeling a little rusty, but hey, I like the site already!
Back to top Go down
Kuki Ken
Kuki Ken

EXP : 307
Birthday : 1992-06-21

Character Description
Position: Mercenary

Hey there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there   Hey there EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 pm

>_> You are no longer an emo, Gyru. I blew up your emo corner. Get over it. ><'
Back to top Go down