The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have you done today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

What have you done today? Empty
PostSubject: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Not a particularly interesting day today, helped my grandmother moving her washing machine, and I visited my dad (divorced parents).

Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:22 am

Wake up early, go to an early movie, watch tv and play online games, by Harry Potter tickets for friday, and roleplay.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Not much really, played my xbox all day really and catched up on some tv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 pm

I went to work this morning, posted on forums, came home watched a movie and now I back posting on forums. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Slept until noon and then watched tv and went on my laptop,,,,,, nothing else Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:45 am

I woke up early and watched the new movie of Harry Potter. Slept for a few while and woke up to post. Then I logged off and logged back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:28 am

well got up. went here to post a bit.

hasn't been much so far. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 am

Just been linkbuilding my website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Walked a dog, watched some tv, posted/ posting so I can get to 100 Smile, watched youtube vids, and finally came back to post more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Well learned to cook from my grandmother. But her English isn't very good so she misunderstood what I wanted to learn to cook. But it was tastey regardless. Did some waterbending (lol nah just tai chi but waterbending is based off of it sooo...) and posting. ^^ fairly good day so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:16 pm

I'm lol'ing at all the posts that haven't included "I took a shower".

And I woke up, took a shower and cleaned up, ate, played xbox for a bit, and now I'm here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:27 pm

All i did was load the dish washer and call my bfff and rp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 pm

I woke up and immediately came on here. I'm still watching tv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Summer school for most of the day, and a brief return to Forum Promotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Woke up and cleaned up, went to the store, drove Mom to work, then went to work with my bro(we work in the same office). Had lunch at Popeyes (mmmm) and am still working..well "technically".

I usually get on here in the mornings, so my day sounds more eventful if I describe yesterday.

Yesterday started the sameway, except I had Panda Express for lunch. After work, we picked our Mom up. Came home, walked my dog, ate dinner and watchedbsome tivo, the I went to my friends house and watched "True Legend" good movie, but not sure if I enjoyed the writing. Then came home and knocked out.
Back to top Go down
River
River

EXP : 100
Birthday : 1992-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:08 pm

Watched Avatar Last Airbender all day/legend of Korra too. Also was on my laptop doing posts and finding this site. Very Happy Going to work soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today?   What have you done today? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1