The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fiyumi Amakura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fiyumi Amakura Empty
PostSubject: Fiyumi Amakura   Fiyumi Amakura EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 am

Code:
Full Name: Fiyumi Amakura
Element: water
Birthplace: Foggy Swamp
Position:

Personality: a bit kiddish, but she lives by herself and is very strong willed. any childish behavior is from raising herself without guidance. She loves music and dancing but, she wont admit it because of teasing as a child. she hates sharing and people pointing out her faults. she isn't the best with criticism. Quite often shell get in in-serious fights with older people by arguing and with people younger, or only a little older, punches and water whips. Though she acts like a tomboy most of the time. she really is girlie girl on the inside. she loves flowers and growing them, dressing up, and cooking. If only she wasn't so childish is was what she hears mothers whisper among themselves when she walks by them. she has a short temper but cools down at fast rate and has very good patience. she is also a very good fighter. Though she doesn't like the sight of death and blood. Even more so she hates seeing woman get killed or even just hurt. especially by a man. as a day job she gives neck massages to farmers and other hard working citizens of the earth kingdom. for a price.

Abilities: Fiyumi is a water bender but, she is pretty good at it but she doesn't have any training. she knows that she can blood bend but has no clue on how to do such a thing. and since she doesn't want to see blood she doesn't try. she cannot heal anything but many small cuts and burns. her favorite ability is making ice and she uses it on a daily biases.

Appearance: Fiyumi has dark green eyes that shift to a blue when angry and aqua when using her bending abilities. her skin is a warm golden tan color from being outside most of the days. this tan is all over her body minus two areas. her breasts which are always bandaged up under her kimono and from her high thigh to just above her navel. this is because when hot she drops the top of her kimono and rolls the the ends of it up, tucking it under the obi. her hair is snow white and tied up in two high ponytails. its tied up by two red and white Amaryllis flowers with long stems. she grows a large garden of them in her house. she wears her nails medium long and has the tips painted a pale green. her face gives her an innocent look that makes people think she is a young preteen. her eyelashes are long and full protecting her from getting sand in her eyes or being bothered by sun. she always appears to have a slight pout but its just the shape of her cheeks and lips. people often think shes sad. her body is fit and lean making her look like she is strong and healthy. she is 5'7 and 124 lbs. she wears a lime green under kimono and black outer one. it has a gold design on it, the patterns are flower and diamonds the design is from the bottom to the waist and on the sleeves stopping at the elbow. she has a gold obi on with a lime green sash tied in the middle of it. the kimono stops at her knees. she is always bear footed even though she has a pair of fancy shoes. just her personal preference.

History: Fiyumi was born in the foggy swamps her mother and father were water benders from the north pole her mother a healer and father a blood bender. at the swamp her mother gave birth to fiyumi and just to years later a war broke out her mother was one of the first at the swamp to die. her father was a warrior and didn't have time for her as well as he didn't want to. for fiyumi looked just like her mom and he couldn't stand it. when an earth bending merchant came to the town he sold her to him as a worker. the man took her and left. he was headed to the seedy merchant area but the girl escaped and ended up at makapu. here she has lived her life. she grew up in a small hut near a field where she worked for herself and no one else. she was cute and the villagers loved her they often gave her gifts, this made the children mad and she grew up without to many friends. some of her sense of right and wrong are mixed and she has little respect for the rich she believes everyone is equal and everyone should be treated the same unless your and elder.she has often wanted to travel and live life like she was unbound. but she doesn't wish to do so all by herself and just makes life interesting where shes at.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP: Hearing a loud bang she jerked awake from her sleep and jump out of bed. she run out the door and was once again happy that she slept fully clothed. seeing smoke rise from the village headman house. her blood runs cold in her veins, what could have happened!? quickly she run up to they're door. quickly she was stopped dead in her tracks by the... smell. it makes her head reel and think shes going to vomit. hands over her mouth she sees the village headman and his son run out from the building. the father laughs and rubs his head after seeing her.
"im sorry yumi, kinko was doing one of his experiments again."
"i see," she says her voice sounded strained as she tied not to taste the stink.
"kinko you should come to my house real fast." he nods and follows silently.
when they get to her plant field he stands behind her. after a moment of silence she turns to him. he stares at her. she takes a deep breath then punchs him hard in the nose.
"what the hell is wrong with you kinko! that house stinks and i ran up to it! now i gotta get the stench off me! go start the fire for my bath, that your making me take or so help me, when you next bath when you get in the water ill turn the water to ice and you'll have to be melted out of the tub!"he ran off and she walked to the nearby well to get the water feeling herself fum.

Character Box:

Last edited by fiyumi on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Fiyumi Amakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiyumi Amakura   Fiyumi Amakura EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:26 pm

I have some stuff I'd like you to fix before I approve your page. Please don't post like that, it's hard to read and annoying. Also, this RP is in 3rd person. So instead of, "...I jerk awake from my sleep...", it should be, "...Fiyumi jerked awake from her sleep..."

And change

this kind of

posting

To this kind of posting, because nobody wants to read like that. I like your character, but these kinds of things just need to be fixed.
Back to top Go down

Fiyumi Amakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiyumi Amakura   Fiyumi Amakura EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:17 am

sorry that happened the;
the cow
jumped over
the moon
thing i was using note pad and when i copied and pasted it did that. next time ill make sure to use word. but the talking in wrong person i just wasnt sure what person form to use exactly
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Fiyumi Amakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiyumi Amakura   Fiyumi Amakura EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Fiyumi Amakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiyumi Amakura   Fiyumi Amakura Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiyumi Amakura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: