The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chikao "J" Ginju

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiako "J" Ginju
Chiako

EXP : 475

Character Description
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

Chikao "J" Ginju Empty
PostSubject: Chikao "J" Ginju   Chikao "J" Ginju EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Full Name: Chikao "J" Ginju
Element: Fire
Birthplace: Chikao was born in the Fire Nation, although he is of water tribe desent
Position: Northern Water Tribe citizen

Personality: J is fairly calm, most of the time. He does have a short temper, but the only people he can truly get mad at is air benders, because of a personal vendetta, (explained in "History"). To most he just says, he doesn't "accept them as real benders."

Abilities: J is an average fire bender ,nothing too flashy, but he can still hurt someone.
He is an apprentice tailor as well. He can fix clothing that has been torn, which may be of aid to his party. He also knows CPR.
Appearance: J has brownish-red curly hair, light brown eyes and olive skin. He has a blade scar on his left arm. He wears traditional water tribe robes, with no wrinkles or tears. He carries a bag with provisions and sewing supplies at all times other than combat. His hair is always a mess, as he has never combed it in his life.

History: Chikao was born in the Fire Nation Capital to a 23 year old woman from the northern water tribe and a 26 year old man who was native to the Fire Nation. Having a water bender mom and a fire bender dad, no one really new what J would turn out as. In the end, J turned out to look like a member of the water tribe, but have potential for fire bending. His father died when he was 4 from disease, and his mother decided to take him back to the Northern water tribe, where he would not be trained in the " hell of fire bending like his father,". As a surprise for his 8th birthday, his mother took him to the southern air temple to see her favorite form of bending, air. While they were there, a rouge air bender with a sword attacked Chikao and his mom. His mom defended the young boys life with her own. After she had died, Chikao lunged at the rouge airbender, only to get a nasty cut on his left arm. Chikao did, however, escape, and was rescued by other air benders who took his back to the north pole. Even after that, he still carries a grudge against their kind. He wanted to get stronger. He wanted to fight back. So he made the decision to travel to the Fire nation capital to be trained. When he got there, he found the man who had trained his father. He learned what he could and then returned to the north pole. There he learned how to sew and CPR from his grandmother. He has not left since.

Last edited by TheAlmightyJ on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Chikao "J" Ginju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikao "J" Ginju   Chikao "J" Ginju EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 pm

I am admittedly very strict on character acceptance guidelines, and so I'll leave this up to the other admins. a few things that do need changed are the following.

--try expanding a little on his personality. explain why he has such a disdain for airbending and how it affects him. also, "nice guy" and "short temper; will hurt you" doesn't seem very nice. try clarifying that a little bit mayhaps.

--if accepted, your username will have to be all (or part) of your character's name. I don't make the rules, just point them out (and while other admins will be more lenient on the character acceptance policy, this is a rule that I guarantee they'll mention regardless of accepting denying.)

--a little explanation regarding how he got the blade scar on his arm would be nice. prople aren't just born with birthmarks like that. [now, something like a large spot (mole) is possible, since I actually do have a rather large one on my left arm]. just a thought.

--while I always think orphaned characters are a bit overused, that's not likely to stop you from getting accepted, though you might want to explain how his mother died. you did say his father died of disease, which works, but didn't mention anything on when, where, how, or why his mom keeled over.

just a few pointers I'll hand out that will give you much better chances at getting accepted. I am not personally rejecting you, since rejection means "nope, scrap this; try again."

so yeah. just some thoughts.

=Meili=
Back to top Go down
Chiako "J" Ginju
Chiako

EXP : 475

Character Description
Position: Fire bender
Nation: Water Tribes

Chikao "J" Ginju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikao "J" Ginju   Chikao "J" Ginju EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:43 am

Meili wrote:
I am admittedly very strict on character acceptance guidelines, and so I'll leave this up to the other admins. a few things that do need changed are the following.

--try expanding a little on his personality. explain why he has such a disdain for airbending and how it affects him. also, "nice guy" and "short temper; will hurt you" doesn't seem very nice. try clarifying that a little bit mayhaps.

--if accepted, your username will have to be all (or part) of your character's name. I don't make the rules, just point them out (and while other admins will be more lenient on the character acceptance policy, this is a rule that I guarantee they'll mention regardless of accepting denying.)

--a little explanation regarding how he got the blade scar on his arm would be nice. prople aren't just born with birthmarks like that. [now, something like a large spot (mole) is possible, since I actually do have a rather large one on my left arm]. just a thought.

--while I always think orphaned characters are a bit overused, that's not likely to stop you from getting accepted, though you might want to explain how his mother died. you did say his father died of disease, which works, but didn't mention anything on when, where, how, or why his mom keeled over.

just a few pointers I'll hand out that will give you much better chances at getting accepted. I am not personally rejecting you, since rejection means "nope, scrap this; try again."

so yeah. just some thoughts.

=Meili=

Thank you Meili-sama, those pointers really help.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Chikao "J" Ginju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikao "J" Ginju   Chikao "J" Ginju EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Approved, make sure you fill out your character description which can be found on your profile at the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chikao "J" Ginju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikao "J" Ginju   Chikao "J" Ginju Empty

Back to top Go down

Chikao "J" Ginju
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: