The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just want to put myself out there :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

just want to put myself out there :) Empty
PostSubject: just want to put myself out there :)   just want to put myself out there :) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:53 pm

hello im pretty new around here... i think im getting used to all the rules and stuff... but still just a littel air headed (not insulting air nomads!) not to mention i still dont know half the stuff most people around here...

a bit funny but i feel like my OC is the only one thats young and an amature bender lol!

anyway as you can see my train of thought is verry eager to get off track so for now I HOPE TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU ALL! I love you
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: just want to put myself out there :)   just want to put myself out there :) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am

welcome.

name's Zulera, though you may get to know me more properly as Meili, as that's my moderator account.

whatever the case, welcome to New Chapters. I am Zulera, the local avatar who solemnly swears that she is up to no good.

feel free to look around, and perhaps start out by creating a character using the appropriate template and within a few minutes (or hours) some administrator will be with you. the closer you follow the guidelines laid out in that thread, the easier it will be for you to get accepted.

cheers.

=Zul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just want to put myself out there :)   just want to put myself out there :) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am

[quote="Zulera"]welcome.

thank you for the tips avatar Smile
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: just want to put myself out there :)   just want to put myself out there :) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 am

'welcome.

just showing my face as Meili since you'll probably get to know me better this way.

also one of your local moderators. :B
=Meili=
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: just want to put myself out there :)   just want to put myself out there :) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:48 am

Welcome to New Chapters.

As you may have guessed, I'm Liao ^-^
We'll probably not meet very often, because I don't RP.

Have fun and see you around!
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: just want to put myself out there :)   just want to put myself out there :) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:08 pm

actually ive seen you around ALOT and i pleased to meet you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just want to put myself out there :)   just want to put myself out there :) Empty

Back to top Go down

just want to put myself out there :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: