The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukin
Ryukin

EXP : 100
Birthday : 1996-03-02

Character Description
Position: none
Nation: Fire Nation

Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin Empty
PostSubject: Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin   Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Full Name:Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin
Element: Fire
Birthplace: Fire Nation Capital

Personality: He tends to stand up for what he believes in and is very stubborn. Intelligent but sometimes very VERY foolish. He also tends to get into situations with very narrow ways out.He likes most things really.Not to many dislikes. He loathes deceit,dishonesty,and traitors. He hates violence but never hesitates to attack when need be.

Abilities:He is a native fire bender. It doesn't always come out by his will though. He is a chef at a restaurant in the capital called "The Crimson Lotus". He has only had one..."Spasm" of lightning bending his life but has not been able to reproduce it. He tries to make his moves as flashy as possible. He also happens to be a pretty good survivalist.

Appearance: He wears a red vest over a dark red long-sleeve shirt. His hair is black and naturally spiky. His skin is a dark brown shade. He looks sort of muscular but is actually kind of fat. He wears a worn-out leather belt around his waist with various little bags and sacks tied to it. He wears hard-leather boots and red Fire Nation pants. His hands are wrapped by bandages, for style. He wears a fanny-pack-like thing filled with medical supplies. He wears a small red scarf on his left arm like an armband. His eyes are as black and glassy as obsidian.

History: He was born in the Fire Nation capital city, to a middle-class family. He would always obey his parents because to him, their word is law. He always admired the Fire Lord and his ability to bend, so he grew up trying to be like him. His grandfather tried to teach him at the age of seven but it didn't seem to work. He would be take out from the city at times to train with his grandfather. Growing up wasn't too hard for Ryu. He kept to his books and thus didn't have many friends. He immersed himself in books so much that eventually he began to ditch a few training sessions to catch up on reading. One day, while training, His grandfather pushed him to his very limit during training to make up for all the missed sessions. In his struggle to unleash his flame toward the sky for one of the exercises, he instead unleashed a bolt of lightning to the sky. Not the strongest bolt but certainly not the weakest. Trying again and again days after, he couldn't recreate what he had done before. He seemed to be a talented bender at 14. Ryu was very happy with his home and his family until one morning, when he woke up, his family and all their possessions had disappeared. All of Ryu's things were untouched. Being considered an "Orphan", the Fire Lord repossessed his home and kicked him out into the streets. The owner of "The Crimson Lotus" was friends with Ryukin's father and set him up with a small room to live in and a job at his restaurant. From them on, he began working in the restaurant to earn meager pay. He still wonders about his parents and what happened but wasn't very close to them so Ryu is content with his life as of yet, really.

Last edited by KidNapalm96 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin   Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Okay, one problem. Your username has to be the same as your Characters name. Once that is fixed, put a "Bump" on a reply. Then I can approve you.
Back to top Go down
Ryukin
Ryukin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin   Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Any recommendations on exactly HOW my character's name should be? Cause I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin   Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Ryukin or Ryu would probably be good.
Back to top Go down
Ryukin
Ryukin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin   Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:53 pm

So...I keep it the way it is?
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin   Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:55 pm

No. XD Your screename/username needs to be the same as your character name. Go to your profile, you can change it there.
Back to top Go down
Ryukin
Ryukin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin   Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Lol thanks. I didn't know I could change my Username on my profile page.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin   Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 pm

It's all good. Razz Approved, and thanks for bearing with my bad directions. Have fun! Oh, and fill out your character description on your profile while you're at it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin   Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryukin "Ryu" Tao Lin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: