The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New and wanting to get involved so...Hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yun Reyes
Yun Reyes

EXP : 200

Character Description
Position: A Traveling Preformer/Young Firebender
Nation: Fire Nation

New and wanting to get involved so...Hi  Empty
PostSubject: New and wanting to get involved so...Hi    New and wanting to get involved so...Hi  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:21 pm

I am here on the fact that I was craving an RP site and with the release of The Legend of Korra I figured I would join an Avatar one. I stumbled upon this site and found it to be my favorite. So here I am a newly registered member. Just wanting to get involved in any juicy plot line I can. As I have some free time on my hands. So yeah....Hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: New and wanting to get involved so...Hi    New and wanting to get involved so...Hi  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Hello! and Welcome to New Chapters, enjoy your stay.

PS: I am the Fire Lord.

-Novai.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: New and wanting to get involved so...Hi    New and wanting to get involved so...Hi  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Welcome Yun! We have a lot of active RPers currently, so I think you'll have no trouble jumping in. Even starting your own topic seems pretty safe right now! We're pretty mellow here and try to focus on just having fun so don't worry about any difficult requirements or anything. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Yun Reyes
Yun Reyes

EXP : 200

Character Description
Position: A Traveling Preformer/Young Firebender

PostSubject: Re: New and wanting to get involved so...Hi    New and wanting to get involved so...Hi  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Thank you for the welcome. That puts me at ease actually. I have not done this in a long while and I am hoping for some fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and wanting to get involved so...Hi    New and wanting to get involved so...Hi  Empty

Back to top Go down

New and wanting to get involved so...Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: