The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jianjun & Small Lady Ahn-Mei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jianjun
Jianjun

EXP : 400

Character Description
Position: Sell-Sword/Bounty Hunter
Nation: Fire Nation

Jianjun & Small Lady Ahn-Mei Empty
PostSubject: Jianjun & Small Lady Ahn-Mei   Jianjun & Small Lady Ahn-Mei EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Full Name: Jianjun//Ahn-Mei
Element: None//None
Birthplace: Caldera City//Omashu
Position: Notorious Bounty Hunter//Charge

Personality:
Jianjun is a very.....awkward boy. According to his brother Kazuo, Jianjun is a social retard mainly because he does not talk much. Jianjun is relatively reserved, resourceful, considerate (when he's not being a jerk), stubborn, smug, proven protective, observant, seemingly distant and broods quite a lot. His first impression is a callous one and most people that encounter him thinks he's mean. "But he's not!" Ahn-Mei would whisper wistfully, "He's as soft as a Koala sheep." Even though his countenance is cool, Jianjun is somewhat weird when it comes to girls and tiny Ahn-Mei is no exception (Maybe it's because the only women he's ever known were his grandma and his teammate Kasumi?) . Despite his reserved nature he's known for his compassionate streak and his tolerance......although he can be easily annoyed.

In battle and confrontation he becomes an entirely different person. Jianjun becomes calculating, swift and dangerous. He prefers to nix conversation in favor of getting the job done. Whatever his goal, Jianjun gives it 110% no more and no less; he's not too crazy about strangers and is very wary of them, especially with Ahn-Mei in tow. Unlike most fire folk, Jianjun waits and watches instead of rushing into things blindly, a trait akin to mostly earthbenders. You'd think that with all of his smarts Jianjun would be able to pick up subtle cues when he's offended someone (Agni don't let it be a girl =_= ), alas...in this area he is quite dense and, it may take a good tongue-lashing or maybe a hit upside the head to set him straight.

OOooOO

Ahn-Mei on the other hand is pretty much a little woman in training. She likes to play dress up, loves pretty trinkets and has a heart made of gold (....almost). When she and Jianjun are on their travels she helps him anyway that she can, whether it be forcing him to eat/get a good nights sleep or just to pester him. Agni forbid if he's injured or coming down with something, Ahn-Mei goes into full on "Mama-mode". Ironically she doesn't really think of Jianjun as a father figure....more like a long-standing crush, complete with innocent fantasies and all (Of course Jianjun is oblivious to this). As you can guess, tiny Ahn-Mei gets very green-eyed whenever another woman shows interest in him....to the point that it's hilarious. She's very protective of him and follows him everywhere but the bathroom (XD). High-spirited, kind-hearted (somewhat manipulative), stubborn and determined is Ahn-Mei and even though she's clumsy and accident prone she declares that she'll be a great swordswoman some day.

Did I also forget to mention that, in the case that she and Jianjun don't agree on anything, she's prone to literally throw herself at him and "attack" him? Complete with flailing tiny fists and all.

Abilities:

Originally part of the FN Espionage group, Jianjun is a swordsman by trade and a nonbender by birth. Due to this, his worth is heavily based upon how crisp his precision is and how many blows he can land in a fight (without getting killed). So far he's skilled in wielding close-range weapons in both hands and prefers the katana, though he's just as lethal with a random pole. His true knack being that, given anything, he turns it into a lethal weapon. Currently, he's working on perfecting his use of chain blades and throwing knives. As far as hand to hand combat is concerned, Jianjun is proficient in this as well, however he trains rigorously to stay sharp and improve. Long range is his weak-point, thus the studying of throwing knives and chain blades. For the most part his firebending is intermediate, seeing as he favors weaponry more so. Still, he does train in the art and enjoys the athletic activity, yet he leans towards weapon mastery.

His sharp intellect and subtle eye is what makes him a force to be reckoned with in the sell-sword business. Jianjun was much better at reading body-language than his brother Kazuo, (and yet in everyday life this stupid trait does nothing for him as far as female relations go =_= ) and...he was pretty much just the smarter of the two. But, as stated before, Jianjun is young and he continues in the business to improve.

-As for Ahn-Mei, she has no current abilities yet. Like Jianjun she is a non-bender, yet she's seriously fascinated with swordsmanship and courtesy of said bounty hunter himself, has a wooden katana that she practices with. She is a fast learner and thinks outside of the box.

Appearance:

Jianjun & Small Lady Ahn-Mei 335-6Jianjun & Small Lady Ahn-Mei Dynasty_warriors_6_cao_pi_by_ryo_sasaki-d356955

Jianjun the Sell-Sword:
Jianjun is 6"1, toned with definition and weighs in at 160 lbs seeing as he's mostly muscle. His body frame and muscle tone is slender, his face a smooth heart-shape with an aquiline nose. His hair is raven-colored and chopped short until it reaches his shoulders. It was once long and held up partly in a topknot, now clipped in an attractive shaggy fashion in favor of fitting in with the EK. His eyes are a perriwinke blue....for some odd reason. Beneath whatever attire he wears, there is a wide, jagged scar running from the base of the back of his neck and into the space between his shoulder blades. He dons only Earth Kingdom clothing at the moment in an effort to blend in with the populace. Also, Jianjun will like.....NEVER go anywhere without a forehead-band. Seriously.

Ahn-Mei the Ward:
Ahn-Mei is 4"5, lithe and weighs in at an even 46 pounds. Her body frame is that of any average little girl and she's light-weight, making it easy for Jianjun to carry her. Her hair is a chocolate brown (her eyes are a lighter shade), with bangs that frame over her round face and salmon tinted cheeks. Her main style is poofy shorts complete with billowed sleeves and a tunic with a collar that covers her neck. Under Ahn-Mei's clothing there is a burn scar that runs from her collarbone to her breastplate.

History:

Tales from Caldera City, From Jianjun's Memory

My name is Jianjun and I was born the second in a set of twins (the middle of summer) to a mother I never knew, in a year lost in the stream of time. I was raised along with my twin brother Kazuo by my grandparents in the scrutiny of Caldera City, silver spoon in our mouths and all. As for my father, he could never be accounted for. To this day I don't know whether he's alive or dead, nor do I even care.

When my brother and I were 6 years old, my grandparents discovered that he was a firebender, while I was not. Though my brother proved to be the better firebender between, he held no interest in politics or the arts and so, we were both enrolled. I trained heavily in swordsmanship and martial arts under my grandfather when we were free of our nobility curriculum; Grandfather made sure we were well rounded in the socialite sense as well as the physical. He tried to pass the legacy of weapons mastery and politics on to Kazuo but it never interested him, so everything fell on me. If you think there was rivalry between us, you're right. Kazuo lorded his "gift" over me as if it were an Agni-send, -rolls eyes- Apparently to him learning the inner-workings of our country and the way of a blade was beneath him.

At the age of 14 my grandparents enlisted both my brother and I in the Fire Nation military, because obviously "You can never have enough soldiers for the Fire Nation!" We were drilled without let-up along with other youths, including Gan Yu, Tae-Won, and my first long-standing crush, Kasumi (Would you be surprised to find out that Kazuo had the hots for her too? -rolls eyes-). My grandfather was a renown weapons-master in our nation, that clout was the boost to give us the jump for our first mission, along with our uncanny skills.

HISTORY TBC!! REWORKING IT.

Last edited by Jianjun on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Jianjun & Small Lady Ahn-Mei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jianjun & Small Lady Ahn-Mei   Jianjun & Small Lady Ahn-Mei EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Jianjun & Small Lady Ahn-Mei
Page 1 of 1