The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master Hadogo (Kanoei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daelana
Daelana

EXP : 75

Character Description
Position: Student
Nation: Water Tribes

Master Hadogo (Kanoei) Empty
PostSubject: Master Hadogo (Kanoei)   Master Hadogo (Kanoei) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:31 pm

Daelana had spent years waiting for this day. This very day when she would find a teacher and learn to water bend. It would be a long hard adventure, but it would be worth it to be able to go wherever she wanted whenever she wanted, all by herself. She would see the world! There was still one small problem eating at her though, she lacked a teacher…

Daelana woke up with her hair in a tangled mess. She climbed out of bed and clambered to an ice wall that had been polished into a mirror. She brushed her hair with a brush made of a patch if dead grass that she found on the edges of the south pole when she had once ran away to see the world and come home, 2 days later tired and hungry. Daelana started a fire and heated some water. She brought the water up to her face with water bending and kept brushing at the same time. She washed her face and then let it hit the floor. The warm water nearly instantly froze, today was gonna be another cold one, like always.

Dae hugged her parents and opened the door to there house. She walked outside and immediately pulled her hood over her newly brushed hair, ruining it. It really was freezing outside, even for south pole weather. She walked up the street waving to neighbors and friends. They smiled and waved back. Once she got to where she was going she knocked on the door to a man named Hadogo’s house. She had never really met him but sometimes saw him on the outskirts of the city water bending in ways she had never even thought of before. When he answered the door Daelana waved and smiled and said, “Hi Mr. Hadogo, I don’t know if you’ve seen me around or not but…” and then she said as quick as she could get out, “Would you maybe be my water bending teacher? If it’s not any trouble.” She smiled and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe

PostSubject: Re: Master Hadogo (Kanoei)   Master Hadogo (Kanoei) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Hadogo's eyebrow peaked.

"No." he said flatly. "Go back to your parents, girl."

Hadogo turned back into his house and picked up his fishing rod and a satchel containing all of his gear and then walked out past the girl without another word. He walked out to the edge of the city as he so often did and across the tundra. It was only a few minute's walk through a small icy labyrinth to his favorite fishing spot. There was a large stone formation right underneath the ice which fish regularly hid within. It was fertile ground for a fisherman.

As he always did, he bent a short stool out of the ice with a lazy flick of his hand and took a seat, opening a hole in the ice and preparing a lure. He sank the lure into the water and settled in for the wait. Of course, it would have been more relaxing if...

"What do you want?" he said aloud. Whoever had followed him hadn't done a very good job of keeping it quiet.

(OOC: I will not be posting AS Kano THE CHARACTER anywhere in this thread.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Daelana
Daelana

EXP : 75

Character Description
Position: Student

PostSubject: Re: Master Hadogo (Kanoei)   Master Hadogo (Kanoei) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:34 pm

(OOC:Ik I just didn't know what to call you)
Daelana appeared from behind a large block of ice embarrassed and still quite angry that he had refused to teach her. “I’m sorry but I would really like it if you reconsidered.” She smiled and added, “I’ll even help you make lures, my father taught me to make all kinds of them.” She started to sit down and then got another idea, she would make herself seem small cute and sad. It was a genius plan.

She sat on the ground about 20 feet away from him as he continued to fish. She sunk her head into her shoulders and looked down at her feet. She frowned at the ice and said, “Whatever, I guess I’ll never be able to travel the world… It’s only been my lifes dream since I was 4...”
Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe

PostSubject: Re: Master Hadogo (Kanoei)   Master Hadogo (Kanoei) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Hadogo returned his attention to his fishing. If she wanted to sit there and try to guilt him, that was her concern. It wasn't going to work. After a few moments, he peered over at her. She was still there.

"It isn't going to work." he said defiantly, grumbling. "You can't just win me over with pitiful behavior and..." Those puppy eyes. "It won't work! Hmph!"

He sat there, feeling the water pull at his lure slightly. He defiantly kept himself from looking in her direction despite the fact that she was still very much present. He could feel her eyes boring into the side of his skull. Finally, he sighed.

"Do you have any skill whatsoever?" he said, not even looking over at her. He suddenly had a flashback to a conversation he had with his brother, Tako thirty years ago. He heard his brother's voice: You're a soft fool, you know that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Hadogo (Kanoei)   Master Hadogo (Kanoei) Empty

Back to top Go down

Master Hadogo (Kanoei)
Page 1 of 1