The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well Hello There!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Well Hello There! Empty
PostSubject: Well Hello There!   Well Hello There! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Hiya! I'm Jihnjo, new member, and noticed that you place introductions here. I also had a few questions, since I'm new and have never been on an RP website before.

First: Is swearing allowed? I don't swear in excess, but I do occasionally use a few weaker swears.

Second: How often should I post? Daily, or is it more like weekly? If I don't post often enough, will my account get deleted?

Third: How does the EXP and ranking system work?

Fourth: What do you recommend as a first character? I've heard multiple things, like how I should stick with my own personality so that posting is easier, but what do you guys recommend?

Fifth: What's your favorite element, and why? I'm having trouble deciding between air, earth and fire. I'm leaning towards omitting earth, but I haven't fully decided yet. (Water has no appeal to me whatsoever. Sorry!)

Anyway, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

Well Hello There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There!   Well Hello There! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Welcome to New Chapters, Jihnjo! We're pleased to have another new member with us! I'm Nokomi, one of the site Moderators, and if you ever have any more questions or need any help, let me know! (:

First--Light swearing is allowed, but try to refrain from ones that could be offensive to others.

Second--You should post every so often, yes, but you don't HAVE to post constantly. And if you don't post often, we're not going to delete you. (: Just be sure to log in from time to time, because we occasionally do get rid of accounts that haven't been accessed in a while.

Third--That system isn't even applied here. Razz Don't worry about it.

Fourth--As a first character, it is definitely smart to keep your character close to yourself. As you go through multiple stages of character development (which you will), you can always gradually make your character less and less like you. It's all up to you, but the smartest way to enjoy yourself would to be...well, yourself! (:

Fifth--We have quite a lot of firebenders, and just recently got a rush of earthbenders in. Waterbenders are overdone quite a lot as well. If you want to keep it unique, try airbending. But, of course, if you're looking for a more aggressive element, you'll want to stick to earth or fire. Depends on what you're looking for. No one can really tell you which element is right for you--because only you know what's best. (:

I hope this helps! Enjoy your stay here in NC!
~Noko

Back to top Go down

Well Hello There!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: