The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kii turns the key!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kii
Kii

EXP : 0

Character Description
Position: Firebender
Nation: Fire Nation

Kii turns the key! Empty
PostSubject: Kii turns the key!   Kii turns the key! EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:49 am

Hi there, everyone!

I stumbled upon this place just a couple days ago and happily got to work on a character who was actually just approved (I think.. 2 mods said yes. How many approvals do I need?)!

I like the Avatar series a lot and enjoy writing, so I'm eager to begin roleplaying in this world, only I have no idea where to start! So, if anyone wouldn't mind the company of a newbie, Kii would very much like to join you in a thread.

This was a poor introduction that turned into an rp request. Sorry about that ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Kii turns the key! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kii turns the key!   Kii turns the key! EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:21 am

You're supposed to have 3 approvals, but I think Zul said screw it and added you to accepted characters anyway. But that's not your fault so don't worry. Welcome to New Chapters, we're super happy to have you! If you have any questions, the helpdesk is always available. We've got a lively community who is often in the chatbox on the homepage, so that would probably be the best place to look for someone to RP with. Once again, welcome, and have fun!
Back to top Go down

Kii turns the key!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: