The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draco

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco
Draco

EXP : 225

Character Description
Position: Airbender , Wanderer
Nation: Air Temples

Draco Empty
PostSubject: Draco   Draco EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Full Name: Draco Kage
Element: Wind
Birthplace: Northern Air Temple
Position: Bender , wanderer

Personality: Draco is usually silent and serious , as some may call him "boring". But he is actually a fun person and tries making people around him laugh. He has no fears , as he also has no goals. He cares about people very much and he can't stand injustice. But his justice works a little different then most think , he thinks everybody being treated equally isn't justice. "Everybody getting what they deserver , is justice." says Draco , everytime he talks about justice.

Abilities:
Bending
Even though Draco is gifted in being a bender , he is equally lazy. So , since he doesn't fight as much as he can , he could easily get beaten by benders his age. But he has a special situation , he does not stop fighting if he is in a real fight. ("A real fight is when I fight for justice , or when I fight against a real enemy." thinks Draco.). He doesn't usually get into fights , and even if he does , he doesn't use his bending skills unless he has to. He uses his skills more for entertaining. He trains himself everytime he can , no matter where he is. But , he never trained with another airbender , so he tries to learn things on his own.
Since he wasn't trained by anyone else , he is only a beginner-Level bender.

Other Abilities
He is very fast when fighting and he's intelligent but he isn't too strong. He can also use his blade he always carries , only if he has to. But he isn't very talented in fighting with swords. Against a normal-level bender , he can only stab them from their back , if they don't see him. The katana also can be combined with his aribending skills to strengthen the attack. [/spoiler]

Appearance: Draco looks younger than he actually is. He has blonde hair which reach his shoulder and are a little spiky on top and light blue eyes. He usually wears what he finds comfortable , he doesn't try to impress other people or look like he's trying to. He usuaaly wears a T-Shirt and he doesn't even have a favourite color to wear. He has a bag he always carries with him , wherever he goes.
Draco Scaled.php?server=191&filename=minatogamabuntau

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Eyes: Draco has light blue eyes , which shine a lot and look like they are white when it's sunny.
Hair: Draco has blonde hair which reaches his shoulders and is considered "spiky" by himself.

Weaponry & Other Gear:

Katana
Materials: Steel , Silver
Description: Draco always carries a katana blade that was left to him by his father. It is the only thing he has to remind him of the Northern Air Temple. The creator of this katana is unknown , since it was given to Draco by his father a short time before he died. The katana can be combined with airbending abilities to strengthen the attack.

History: Draco was born in the Northern Air Temple , as his mother died while giving birth to him. His dad tried to raise him , but when Draco was 6 years old , his father got killed by enemy benders. Draco didn't grow up and get stronger to reevenge his father's death. No , he accepted it and let his father go. "That" he always thought after that "was my first step in seeking true peace.". Yes , his destiny wasn't becoming the strongest bender , someone changing the world. It was becoming someone that could accept deaths , absorb the pain , and live in peace. After his father died , he actually wanted to stay in the temple for the first few more years. But the only thing left from his father was a sword which he was neve going to use and the name "Kage" which he was never going to tell anyone , and he also knew nobody there , and nobody cared about him even a little. "Is it because of who my father was ?" thought he oftenly , he didn't know much about his parents... With a past like that , Draco left the Northern Air Temple when he was ten years old. That's how Draco's never ending journey began...Only when he was 10 years old...

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP: Draco was now 25 years old... He has been traveling through the world for almost 15 years. "I'm getting old... I don't mind that , I already can't get any lazier or slower anyway." he was thinking about his journey while he was lying on the roof of a house in Ba Sing Se , watching the dark sky , the moon and the stars. "Now , how did I end up in Ba Sing Se ?" he thought "Actually , how did I end up on a roof ?" His journey brought him to many places but he had no idea what he was doing on a roof. He quickly jumped off to the ground and went back to the house of Sainn , who was a native of the town who accepted to let Draco stay in his house for a bit. He was thinking f leaving as soon as possible. Not because he didn't like Ba Sing Se , it was actually the opposite , he liked the town more than the ther places he has seen , but he had to see more... See all of the places in the world...

Character Box:

Last edited by Draco on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Draco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco   Draco EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Please expand upon your abilities. What can your character do with airbending? Did he aim to master any of the airbending tiers? Is he a beginner bender? Just a normal level bender? Or an expert bender?

Sorry, but bending abilities are very important on this site. Just remember, it takes decades of discipline and practice to truly master bending, and there is a physical side and a spiritual side. And keep in mind mastering one side of bending is not mastering bending.

Otherwise, your profile is acceptable. Just explain his bending more so we staff know where to put you (Begginer, Normal, Etc.).
Back to top Go down
Draco
Draco

Character Description

Draco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco   Draco EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:51 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief

Draco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco   Draco EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Good edit. I approve.
Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

Draco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco   Draco EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Looks good. Make sure to have a look at the Updated Profiles announcement. Otherwise, I APPROVE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Draco
Draco

Character Description

Draco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco   Draco EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:13 pm

updated for the new template
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

Draco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco   Draco EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Approved. Thanks for editting it, wait for two more approvals and you can begin truly rping.

Hope to see you IC.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief

Draco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco   Draco EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:46 pm

What Zai meant to say was, you have three approvals now, so you are completely accepted. Razz Thanks for being patient with us, the forum has been chaotic lately.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

Character Description

Draco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco   Draco EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:10 pm

I am terribly sorry. Something ever strange happened with my post. Enjoy NC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco   Draco Empty

Back to top Go down

Draco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: