The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

EXP : 1059
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Waitress
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea Empty
PostSubject: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Haruki "Ki" Nakamura

"Miss! Another cup, please!" an older man called, and Haruki brought him a fresh pot, her cheeks pink and flared, her alabaster skin nice and rosy, a light sweat on her forehead causing her bangs to stick. She gave him a polite smile, then hurried off to another new customer, taking their order, sending it to the cook in the back, and then going to clear a table as a few guests left. Her feet were killing her, but she knew that her shift wasn't ending for another four or five hours. With a sigh, she sat for a half second. How she hated Saturdays; no school meant double, sometimes triple shifts. "Excuse me, but I asked for no curry with my chicken, ma'am," a young girl said as she passed, and she gave the girl a polite smile before taking the plate and taking it into the kitchen. ”You screwed up another order,” she said plainly to the cook, who scowled, setting the plate down with the girl's order ticket on top of the curry covered chicken. Normally cheerful, she was quite grumpy right now.

She rushed out, hearing a bell ring, but saw that someone else was done with their food and drink. She sighed with relief, and quickly cleaned their table, ready for the next customer who happened to come in. The light chitchat was usually delightful, and she normally loved her job, but today Sakura was gone and so she was the only waitress working the whole tea shop. Another customer waved their hand at her, and she mentally rolled her eyes and she hurried over to them. Normally, she gossiped with the customers as they talked, and it was a fun atmosphere, but with no Sakura...well, that meant double the responsibility.

She brushed her bangs out of her eyes, hating the fact that they were sticky from sweat. With a sigh, she bended over to hear the customer's demands over the noise of the overly-full tea shop. Another customer came in, and she directed them towards the only available table left. She'd now have to pair random people up, as they had no more tables empty. Just what I needed on my supposed day off, she thought with a grumble, glaring at yet another customer who wanted her attention.

Mood: Tired, Grumpy, and Sweaty
Condition:Healthy

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

EXP : 1513
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Position: Pirate Hunter
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Lazuki quickly hit the next man with her hand, either killing him on the spot or causing him to bleed out. She stopped at the captains quarters and politely walked in. “The, the crimson spark?!” He blubbered out. He was obviously terrified. He had heard her name being called out, but he guessed it was one of they’re petty augments. But Lee was right. She was real, and sitting across from him. “Please! Take anything! Just don’t hurt me and my men!” She raised her mechanical arm, blood oozing from it. Too late. The man had given up hope. “I know I am going to die, there is no negotiating with you. But, may I know the voice of the person who killed me?” No one had ever heard her, because she didn’t have one. She put her metal hand over her mouth, and shot.

40 mins later…

She had arrived at Goling to collect her payment. She did enjoy it, but it never hurt to get paid to do what you loved. She stopped at a tea shop and saw a waiter a girl. She gave her a glare and Lazu held up her marked hand, to glare back. She rude sat down, not able to order without an aid.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

EXP : 2875

Character Description
Position: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Daichi

A lone figure walked into the tea shop. The figure was dressed in black, and a quiver hung on his back. This figure was Daichi Takumi, and he groaned. The shop was almost full. Usually, Daichi would just go somewhere else, but it seemed that everywhere else was also full, so he would just have to make do. He looked around, realizing there were no free seats, that is, until he noticed another lone figure, sitting on her own. After concluding that there was no where else to sit, Daichi sat down next to her. "I hope you don't mind, but there's nowhere else I'd be able to sit."

Daichi caught the eye of the waitress, and nodded. He empathized with the girl, he once spent a week working as a waiter, as it was the only way he could get close enough to poison a target. Daichi had starved himself for weeks on end, but there was nothing he hated more than those few days of absolute hell. The assassin shuddered at the thought of it, and he observed his surroundings. The customers seemed, awkward somehow, and Daichi realized that it was probably because they were sitting with others too.

Mood: Irritated
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Loki

Loki walked into the shop to get her daily chai, when she realized it was filled to the brim. She turned to leave but saw someone she knew. She yelled,"Daichi! Oi!" and wandered over to his table, pushing passed other customers, chairs that were stuck out too far, and employees as she did. She finally made it to the table, pulled up the third chair, and sat down. "What's a big scary man like you doing in a place like this?" she asked. She looked at the other person at the table and said, "And who's this that you're with?

Mood: Happy
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Haruki "Ki" Nakamura

Haruki noted the two customers who came in, one who went and sat with the woman she'd glared at, the other shoving past her and calling out the male's name. Haruki past her an irritated glance, almost dropping her tray, before carrying it over to a woman who had several children and an old woman with her. It's a tea shop, lady, supposed to be peaceful, she thought irritably, grabbing a napkin to wipe one of the children's faces before continuing along. It was calming a little, the customers now fully satisfied. She had fulfilled the orders. Someone else left, and she cleared their table almost immediately, placing the dishes in a tub in her arms and the garbage in a trash pail. She then swept under the table, adjusted the various decorations upon the table, and was finished. She then went over to a table of three, noting the girl who had shoved her and the woman she had glared at. "Alright, what can I get for you guys? I haven't seen any of your faces before, so I'm guessing you're new here. Need me to run the specials by you?" she said, passing them all a polite smile, noting the woman's metal arm. Wailing had started from the mouth of one of the many children at the previous table, and it was all she could do to not roll her eyes. She pulled out a notebook and pen, ready to scribble orders.

Mood: Tired, Grumpy, and Sweaty
Condition:Healthy

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Lazuki put her metal hand on the table, to give Haruki a better look at it. It had lots of spikes on it and still had dried blood on it. She forgot to clean it. She was unable to speak, so she tapped Daichi and pointed to a tea.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Daichi

Daichi noticed the arm, and caught on quickly to what this woman was implying Mute, eh? "Two teas for me and...the lady please." Daichi looked at the waitress. "I believe she is mute. Hence why I am ordering for her." he explained. He waited for Loki to order, then spoke to her. "Loki, good too see you again. I have great appreciation for tea, it was in a tea shop I made my first friend, and now it seems i'm meeting another. I have yet to learn the name of this lady here, because she's mute." Daichi had grown to like Loki, and he found himself glad that she was here. Although Daichi was acting friendly, his real interest was in the mute, especially her metal arm, which Daichi noticed was bloodstained.

Mood:Interested

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Loki

Loki found the woman incredibly interesting, after all, she had a bloody metal arm. She ordered a chai, turned to Daichi and said, "Oh, I love tea. Mostly the tea that no longer tastes like tea." She wondered how the mute girl would tell them her name but didn't worry about it. She looked at her expectantly though after Daichi wondered aloud what her name was.

Back to top Go down
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Haruki "Ki" Nakamura

"Two teas for me and...the lady please. I believe she is mute. Hence why I am ordering for her." the man said, and Haruki wrote it down before looking at the other woman. The man continued speaking, but it wasn't directed at her, so Haruki took the moment to mentally zonk out until the girl ordered. She wrote this as well, and instead of asking the man what type of tea he and the woman wanted, she just assumed they'd enjoy Oolong (OOC: My favorite IRL!) and walked away, handing the order to the chef before going and quieting the child by giving him a piece of candy. Moments later, a bell rang and a pot of Oolong tea was resting on a tray, accompanied by three cups, two empty and one full of regular chai. She took the tray, slightly heavy, and carried it over to them, setting it down. "Anything else?" she asked politely, as the table of children and their mother and grandmother got up and left. She breathed a sigh of relief; many of the other patrons did as well; and she turned back to them, now wearing a pleased smile. Rush hour was coming to a close, which meant it was easy sailing from here on out.

Mood: Pleased

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:46 pm

I have yet to learn the name of this lady here, because she's mute." He said. She assumed his name was Daichi, based on what the girl said. She pulls out a piece of paper, along with a captains hat that was way to big to be hers. It was a reward for her head, but it wasn't done, and it said her first name before a splatter of blood covering her last name. It quotations it said 'The crimson spark.' 'If found, dead or alive, contact...' The ink fell of the page.

"Anything else?"

Lazu shakes her head no, and looks at the two of them, wanting to know more about them. She looked at the girl, and wanted to know if she was a pirate. She reaked of theviey, and Daichi of death.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Daichi

"Anything else?" Daichi looked at the girl, and saw her shake her head. "We should be fine thank you." The girl caught his eye again, as she pulled out a piece of paper, it read. "Lazuki. The crimson spark. If found dead or alive, contact..." Somehow, he knew why the man wasn't able to finish the poster. He sat back, and inspected the girl. It was obvious she was a killer, but who did she kill? Daichi wasn't particularly worried, but he was tense all the same. "I'm Daichi." He reached out his hand to shake.

Mood: Tense

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Loki

Loki sipped her chai, which was pretty good, and read the girl's name while she did. "Lakuzi...it's got a ring to it. I'm Loki." Daichi was already on the handshaking mission, and Loki didn't want to reach across the table, so she continued to sip. Loki wasn't about to engage the girl who couldn't talk in small talk, so she asked Daichi, "So what are you doing around these parts? I'm just here on usual business."

Back to top Go down
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:56 am

Haruki "Ki" Nakamura

Haruki nodded as the woman with a metal arm shook her head, and the man stated so as well. Ki shrugged and walked off, having orders to fill and places to be--like the break room. She went around, checking up on the patrons. A few wanted a refill, still others wanted bowls of rice. Eventually, though, each and every customer was satisfied enough for her to leave for five minutes. She sat down in a room behind the kitchen; it was hot, the chairs weren't soft, and it smelled weird, but at least she was off of her feet for a moment. I still have homework to do, too. And practice my earthbending," she thought with a groan, unhappy that once she finished her shift, she'd have to still get things done. I'm fifteen! Where's the fun!? Where's the gossip?! The romance?! she grumbled mentally, relaxing all the same. She got to thinking about the woman with the metal arm, the other girl who had shoved her--Ki didn't forget that--and the strange man. The three of them just didn't seem like the regular people you meet in tea shops. But, with a shrug, she decided that it wasn't her business, and closed her eyes for a moment. As she did so, the chef began shouting angrily from the kitchen, and Haruki sighed; her break was over. Getting back onto her sore, blistered feet, she went to take the order of a solitary young man.

Mood: Busy

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Lazuki saw Haruki walk away, and then looked around the tea shop. The place was very packed, and she wondered why the girl was the only one working as a waitress. The shop as a whole looked pretty normal. She noticed a man getting his order taken. He looked at her, and quickly looked away, terrified out of his mind, but it was too late. She had already seen him. He was either the most timid man to ever exist, which was doubtful, because before he was talking to the waitress with ease, or a pirate. She took a sip of her tea, and then walked up to him. He looked at her, terror in his eyes. “Nonono! I’m not a pirate!...” He started to ramble on. It was obvious he was lying. So, she took him by the throat, and dragged him out the door. People started to look at the commotion, but no one responded. “SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE!” He was dragged out, and from inside the tea shop you could hear a gun shot. She walked back to her seat, and sipped her tea again, like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Daichi

As she started to move, the assassin's eyes immediately flitted to Lazuki, then to the man who was speaking to the waitress. He looked at Loki, "one moment." Daichi then got up, and started to follow Lazuki out of the tea shop. "SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE!" but the assassin merely followed. As he exited the shop, Daichi noted that Lazuki was using a pistol of sorts, a rare piece of equipment, a pity it was about to be wasted. Then, a gunshot broke the usual nosiness of Gaoling, and silence fell upon the city. But just for a few seconds, and soon the noise resumed. Daichi returned to the table, and as he got back, calmly said. "One nod for assassin, two for pirate hunter."

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Loki

Loki watched the commotion with high interest, watching the man who feebly claimed to be "not a pirate" be taken outside like a cow to the slaughter. Daichi followed, but Loki did not, she already knew what was happening. She finished her chai and decided she wanted more. She was about to ask for some when the very loud gunshot went off. Loki had heard a gunshot before, but it was a rare noise, the sound sent chills down her spine. They came back in and Daichi asked Lazuki if she was a pirate hunter or assassin. Loki almost rolled her eyes, thinking it was incredibly easy to see she was a pirate hunter based on the plea of the man she had killed, but she didn't say anything. Instead she asked a passing waitress for some more chai.

Back to top Go down
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:07 am

Haruki "Ki" Nakamura

Haruki watched in disbelief as her customer was dragged right out of her store. "You can't do tha--" she began shouting, but was interrupted by a gunshot. Her face went from angry and disbelieving to one of...fear. Her eyes were wide, mouth slightly open, until she noticed that the other woman at the apparent killer's table waved a hand at her. She wanted more chai....Haruki consented, bringing the woman more tea, watching the killer with wide eyes. "A-anything else?" she asked, trying to maintain what little calm and professional composure she owned.

Mood: Busy

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:35 pm

"One nod for assassin, two for pirate hunter."

Lazuki nodded twice, but she was no mere hunter. People thought she was a myth, the demon of the seas. Being called just a pirate hunter was insulting.

"A-anything else?" The waitress asked. She was obviously scared of Lazuki.

Lazuki nodded, and pointed to what seemed to be another customers food. It was a sweet of some kind. She had a bit of a sweet tooth. She realized that she left the dead pirate out in the open, but it didn't matter. The were not fully human anyway.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Daichi

Two nods. "Well, neither of us are pirates. So don't try to kill us. " Daichi's voice was not a scared one, as he noticed the waitress' was. Instead, it was calm, with a hint of authority. He turned his cold, calculating eyes towards the waitress "I don't require anything else. Thank you." His eyes flitted to the pirate hunter, and then to the waitress, who was obviously struggling too keep her composure.

Daichi rolled his eyes, and sighed. "To my understanding, she will not hurt you. In her eyes, you have done nothing wrong. You are not a pirate, so you will be fine. Isn't that right?" his voice was ever so slightly softer now, though it reverted to it's old tone when he addressed Lazuki.

Mood: Calm.
Condition: Healthy.

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Loki

Loki was amused by the waitress' fear, Daichi's serious talk, and Lazuki's request for sweets after a kill. Loki was just an observer here, seeing what other people thought and did for her own entertainment. She sipped her tea, mentally capturing the scene in front her to remember the strange range of people she'd run into today. Of course, she already sort of knew Daichi, their adventures under Ba Sing Se had been enough to solidify her thoughts on him. But this cold blooded pirate killer seemed like an interesting new person for examining and understanding. She wasn't sure about the waitress though, she seemed a bit ordinary for Loki's mental games. "So...Lazuki...have you been doing that for a long time?" she took a sip of the chai.

Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:51 pm

"You are not a pirate, so you will be fine. Isn't that right?"

Daichi's tone didn't faze her in the slightest, but she slow nodded. That man was an assassin by the way he saw death. Assassins made sure the death was efficient, they didn't know the true joys of killing a man with that type of absolute fear in his eyes, before she punched them out. That was true killing, and an assassin would have no chance in intimidating her. She sipped her tea again when the woman, Loki, talked.

So...Lazuki...have you been doing that for a long time?"

Lazuki nodded her head and brought up the number nine. Nine years she had been ripping pirates limb from limb, enjoying every single last one their horrified screams when another one of their brothers fell to her cold, merciless hand...

Lazuki smiled to the waitress. She never meant to scare the poor girl. She really hoped there wasn't blood on her face.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Daichi

When Lazuki held up nine fingers, Daichi smiled, extremely smugly. "Nine years?" He said, still smiling. Then, under his breath, he muttered "Amateur." On the grand scale of things, nine years wasn't all that much. Although Daichi had been in his line of work for eleven years, his family had been working for centuries.

Daichi sipped some tea, and paused for a moment. Honestly, he wasn't sure what to say, so he cleared his throat, and looked towards Loki, hoping she would say something.

Mood: Fine.

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Loki

Loki did a little laugh in her mouth as she observed Daichi's smug little smile. He probably thought he was better than Lazuki, but Loki wasn't so sure. This woman seemed to strike fear into that man's heart based on reputation which was an intimidating power on its own. Daichi did a sort of cough, and Loki looked over at him. He was staring at her expectantly, hoping she'd fill in the conversation she guessed. She decided to make up a wild story for her and the others entertainment. "Did I ever tell you about the wild Buffalo-Giraffe I stopped from destroying a village?" she paused to make sure interest was piqued and then continued, "Well I was camping next to a village you see, I had a bit of a target there. Had the nicest family heirloom...anyway, I was camping out when I heard this crashing sound in the woods. The wackiest creature came plundering out, I tell you, it's neck was long, but the head was like a bison with horns and everything. Its fur was brown, but it had this strange patchy patterning in black...it was a very strange beast. Anyway, it ran right passed me and ran right into this home. Crazy beast, it just started headbutting it over and over until the whole thing caved in. I was a bit stunned at this point, and the whole house had been trundled over by the time I acted. I grabbed this rope, always got a rope with me, and tried to grapple the thing with it. It was crazy hard, the stupid creature destroyed three more houses by the time I had it strung up. I hopped on then, using the ropes to get up and started tugging hard as I could. Stupid thing wouldn't budge, so I decided to go the stronger route. I gathered all the strength I could muster and put us in a twister of sort, lifted me and him off the ground, and then I flew us on a draft back to the grassy field it belonged in. The odd fellow ran off before I could even get the rope off. So if you ever see a buffalo-giraffe with a roped tied around its neck, it was me." She finished with a smile. The story had a few incosistencies that Daichi might be able to pick out, like the fact that she made a twister strong enough to lift a huge beast, but she didn't mind, the fun of the story was the important part.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea   Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea Empty

Back to top Go down

Casual Tea with a Guy Who Shouldn't Be Drinking Casual Tea
Page 1 of 1