The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yaku Done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Yaku Done Empty
PostSubject: Yaku Done   Yaku Done EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Full Name: Yaku Tabemono
Element: Fire
Birthplace: Fire Nation Capitol
Position: Chef

Personality: Yaku is a very odd man, well. His values are at least. He tends to be light hearted, never taking anything too seriously. His motto is, "Always expect the worst." He believes in that saying so that when the worst doesn't happen, he can feel so much better. And so that when it does happen, he was expecting it so it doesn't come at such a blow. He tends to become extremely serious when he is in the kitchen, as that is when he needs to be serious. Any meal could be the captains, so every meal has to be perfect. He is quite protective of his hat, why? No one knows.

Abilities: He is a very talented cook, for he has to be if he wants to serve the pirate lord as his chef. He fights with his feet, and only his feet. For his hands must be saved for the hands are a chefs most important utensil. He firebends so that he does not use ranged attacks, but rather his leg is on fire and when he kicks someone they have to deal with not only the fire but flames as well. He only ever firebends with his hands if he is cooking. His legs are quite limber, so that he can block attacks that are coming at his head or his upper body rather than just moving out of the way.

Appearance: Yaku has black hair that goes down to a ponytail, he keeps it like that so that he doesn't catch his hair on fire while cooking. He has long arms and long legs, his body is also long. His legs are strong and muscular, allowing him to jump high, run fast, and kick hard. His eyes are of normal shape and size, though one of them has a scar that runs over it. The eye in which I am referring to with this would be his left eye. Over his right eye, he has this tattooed to show that he is a member of the Hell Sing Pirates :
Spoiler:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 129 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

Weaponry & Other Gear: He wears fire retardant pants and shoes so that when he fights his clothes don't catch ablaze.

History: Yaku was born in the capitol of the great and glorious Fire Nation! At a young age, he had shown considerable skill in the culinary arts. He was so skilled, that his parents were thinking about sending him to the Fire Nation Palace to cook for Fire Lord Shula's parents. But that all changed when Novai took over. He was drafted into the military at a young age so that the warmongering Fire Lord could have an army of complete soldiers that were to be trained at a young age. There, he learned how to cook with very little provisions, he also learned how to make those few provisions taste good. The cook there was a kind old man, he lost his leg in an accident a few years ago. This man told the generals that he would teach Yaku how to fight. And the man taught Yaku how to fight with his legs. That old man is also the man that taught him his motto of "Always expect the worse." After several years, Yaku was shipped out to war. He was at the battle for the Air Temple. On their return voyage home, his ship was attacked by Kojin's pirate crew. All of the other people were defeated on board the military ship, but Yaku was the only one that was at Kojin's level of power. With his ship out of whack, Yaku had no choice but to go with Kojin and become a pirate.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

EXP : 2065
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Unofficial Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

Yaku Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaku Done   Yaku Done EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:37 am

This was slim...it could be a little longer. But, 'ey, Imma approva ya. If someone else has complaints, C'est la vie.

Yaku Done Scaled.php?server=806&filename=approvalseal
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Yaku Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaku Done   Yaku Done EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:51 pm

A tad minimalistic. but fair enough.

I
Approve.

One more approval and you can enjoy your new character.

One question and a comment: Should staff make a "Pirate Clans" board instead of just the DBPC board?

My comment is that I editted out my comment, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Yaku Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaku Done   Yaku Done EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:05 am

hm. this is actually a pretty interesting-looking character.

Yaku Done Soa

I'm not sure what level of firebender he is, and I'm lazy since it's 2. but, my approval's been given, so when another admins shoes up, they can group you. you obviously don't have to wait for that to start RPing. xP
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Yaku Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaku Done   Yaku Done EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Added to Intermediate Firebenders.