The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It was Bound to Happen Eventually.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

EXP : 2875

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Earth Kingdom

It was Bound to Happen Eventually. Empty
PostSubject: It was Bound to Happen Eventually.   It was Bound to Happen Eventually. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Daichi

Resting his head on the table, Daichi sighed. It had been a long day. Getting to the eastern air temples was no easy task, it had to be said. Still, it would probably be worth it. He looked around, the bar was practically deserted, and he let his guard down. It felt good to cut loose. He deserved this holiday, dammit, and he was determined to enjoy it. He found himself wondering if he was even allowed holidays, and he decided to ponder the question later. He wasn't exactly thinking straight at the time. It was probably all the alcohol. Either that or someone drugged my drink. Now that would be ironic. He chuckled slightly, though his face was still blank. Finishing his drink, Daichi decided that he would head out. He had a big day ahead of him, but reason didn't sway him, and he went ahead, and ordered another one.

Mood: slightly drunk
Condition: Healthy.

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

EXP : 2390
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: It was Bound to Happen Eventually.   It was Bound to Happen Eventually. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Miyuki walked in to one of the bars in Chin Village. She loved finding people in bars, they were almost always willing and too drunk to know who she was before it was too late. She quietly walked through the bar, and sat down at one man's table. He was alone, so no one would be looking for him, and he looked slightly drunk. "Hello there, you look dangerous. Like an assassin. I like dangerous." She like all types of guys, but he didn't need to know that. "Hows about a drink on me?" She was going to drug it of course, and her diabolic smile almost screamed it. If he declined, she would just knock him out and take him the old fashioned way.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: It was Bound to Happen Eventually.   It was Bound to Happen Eventually. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Daichi

That comment was so stupid Daichi actually laughed out loud. He turned to her, and looked her straight in the eyes, still laughing slightly. "You walk straight in here, plonk yourself down next to me, guess my line of work, and you expect me to just drink whatever you offer me?" He chuckled again. Honestly girl, I'm not that drunk you know? Although he appeared relaxed, Daichi was actually on edge, ready to roll. His hand was idly resting on his dagger, which couldn't be seen from the woman's point of view. Still, he hoped it wouldn't come to that. He really couldn't be bothered today. So, instead of bashing her head in, he gestured to the chair next to him. "Come, sit. Maybe i'll slip up and you'll be able to kill me, who knows?" Of course, that wasn't going to happen. Daichi pushed his drink away.

Mood: ever-so-slightly drunk
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: It was Bound to Happen Eventually.   It was Bound to Happen Eventually. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:42 pm

His laugh didn't deter her in the slightest, it only make her want him more. "Oh, so you are an assassin? I must be a pretty good guesser." She cooed. In reality, she noticed his stance, the cold look in his eye, and the expressionless face. "I'm somewhat an assassin too. Don't worry, I'm not here to kill you, and my loyalty is completely to the queen. By the way, don't even try with that dagger." she couldn't see it, but it was obvious it was there. "I don't want to kill you, I just want to buy you a drink." She walked to the bartender, got there drinks. She slipped something into one of them, and walked back over to him. "Now, drink up."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: It was Bound to Happen Eventually.   It was Bound to Happen Eventually. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:00 am

Daichi

Daichi smiled. Oh, I wouldn't concern yourself with the dagger if I were you. At this point, I hold it on instinct. Strangely enough, Daichi was quite reluctant to kill, especially whilst on the job, he thought it a waste. Still, if the assassin gave him enough trouble, he might have to. He laughed again, when she still bought a drink. "Oh wow, you really are persistent, aren't you? I'm not going to drink, whether the drinks are drugged or not. In case you haven't noticed, i've had quite a bit. Though I am curious, what on earth are you here for? To kill me? Then i'd recommend a different way. To capture me for Meili? No, I doubt that. Or to report on me? Though I can't imagine why you'd do that."

Daichi pushed the drink Miyuki had given him forward. "By all means, have my drink. I really couldn't have any more. I have a long journey ahead, i'm heading off to the Eastern Air Temple. So, please, get things over with already." Daichi realized he'd spoken a bit too much, but he didn't really care anyway.

Mood: Slightly drunk

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: It was Bound to Happen Eventually.   It was Bound to Happen Eventually. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:55 am

Miyuki gave him a demonic smile. "I guess the drug trick didn't work?" She asked. She said it in a joking tone, but she was a bit disappointed he hadn't drank it. "I guess I'll just take what I want the old fashioned way, unless you willing to consent." She doubted he would, but you could never be too sure. She stood up, and walked around the table. She leaned on to him, wrapped her arms around him, and whispered in his ear. "You would have the time of your life..." She let her mouth linger at his ear, and trailed her long tongue up his ear. He'd have to be the most sheltered man on the entire planet to not understand what she was hinting at.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: It was Bound to Happen Eventually.   It was Bound to Happen Eventually. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:20 am

Daichi

Daichi raised an eyebrow. At first it was funny. Now it was just...confusing, he turned to Miyuki, tilting his head slightly. A look of pure puzzlement on his face. "Consent to what? My death? Are you offering to give me a good death? If so, i'll pass. Thank you." He paused for a moment, then continued to ramble "Or, is it about me consenting to you licking my ear? What was that, anyway? Was that an earth kingdom drugging move? Because if it was, I want to know how you do it. Also, why did you not wait for my consent before you licked my ear? Surely that defeats the purpose of waiting for consent anyway, if you're just going to barge in there."

Daichi pointed a long, accusing finger at Miyuki "You need to get your act together, young lady."

Mood: Confused
Condition: healthy

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: It was Bound to Happen Eventually.   It was Bound to Happen Eventually. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Miyuki was seriously confused now. "Um...What?" She had no idea what was wrong with him. "I wish it was to drug you now... but if you had a cut on your ear, it would have been easy to drug to drug you. Well, I could cut you while I licked you, but I thought you were smarter than that..." She sat down on top of his lap, and kissed him deeply, and forcefully. He wasn't breaking out of this kiss. She rubbed along his chest, then his thigh. She knew he would understand this. He still looked confused. She broke the kiss. "Sex. I'm asking you, no, I'm forcing you, to have sex with me." She had a more serious expression on her face. He wasn't going to get out of this very easily.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: It was Bound to Happen Eventually.   It was Bound to Happen Eventually. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Daichi

About five seconds into Miyu's lust-filled kiss, Daichi managed to catch on. His belief was furthered when Miyuki fully announced her intentions. "Oh." he said, "That's what you meant. It all makes sense now." Daichi paused for a moment, to decide what he should do Well. I will need to train new assassins sooner or later. So I guess I'll try and get her pregnant. Still, I feel old. It was obvious the assassin had come to a conclusion. "Alright." Daichi quickly kissed her, it was forceful, but not lust filled, like Miyuki's. As he held it, he slowly slipped his arm under Miyuki's legs, and curled his other arm around her back. Slowly, he lifted her up. Finally, he broke the kiss, but only to ask. "So, got anywhere we can go?"

Mood: In the mood for sweet, sweet love.

Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: It was Bound to Happen Eventually.   It was Bound to Happen Eventually. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Miyuki grins wide. Her plan was falling into place, and no drugs had to be used. "Oh course I do, but I'd rather do it in here... It's the home three away from the bar." She rubbed along his back as he talked, halfway because she needed to focus on something else before she throws him on the floor right now, half to she is he was wounded in any way, in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was Bound to Happen Eventually.   It was Bound to Happen Eventually. Empty

Back to top Go down

It was Bound to Happen Eventually.
Page 1 of 1