The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azalea (Done)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azalea
Azalea

EXP : 50

Character Description
Position: Water Bender
Nation: Water Tribes

Azalea (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Azalea (Done)   Azalea (Done) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:22 am

Full Name: Azalea Nalei Ushiia (pronounced Ay-za-li-yah)
Element: Water
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Position: Beginner Waterbender

Personality:
Azalea tends to be sarcastic and snobby to her annoying siblings. She'd be nicer if they weren't her siblings, but she also tends to be rude to other people. That's one of the reasons she doesn't have much friends. She also isn't very friendly, and likes to keep to herself. Azalea likes reading, too, but she's usually busy improving her waterbending.

Abilities: Azalea is a waterbender, as you should know know, but she's got a few other abilities. Usually when she's at home, she'd help her mother cook, so she's pretty good at that. She also knows how to use a bow and arrow, and has had a lot of training in that, but she only uses them whenever she's in danger.

Appearance:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown and waist-length

Azalea's hair is waist-length and layered, but she likes tying it up in a ponytail and leaves her bangs down. Though Aza's healthy, she's a bit thinner than the average girl. And she has good posture, but is a bit... underweight. On her left shoulder is a small, curve-shaped scar caused by an accident, which she never speaks of. Azalea wears a navy blue, kimono-like tunic, and usually wears a coat with a lighter blue, lined with white fur. She, of course, only wears the coat when it is cold. Her tunic is a cornflower blue lined with ivory white trim. Her tunic has split sides (for leg movement) and wears dark blue leggings underneath. She wears fur-trimmed, indigo boots that reach a few inches above her ankle.

Weaponry & Other Gear:
Azalea's only weapon is the bow and arrow. The weapons are from her father, given to her when she was still young. When she grew up, though, she started using the weapons and was good at handling them.

History:
Azalea was born in the Southern Water Tribe, only when her mother was 24 years old. Even though her mother was still too young to care for her and was busy with her work, she took care of Aza, unlike the young mothers who left their babies to other people who were old enough. When Aza grew up, she grew to be healthy. It was obviously unexpected, because her mother was really shocked and pleased at the same time when she found out that Aza did really well in school.
Aza attended a school for special children, because she was dyslexic. She couldn't read even the simplest of words, but she had the ability to read non-English letters. In her special school, she was a loner and got beat up by the school bullies who had very minor problems. She was basically a punching bag. Her mother had a very low income, and her father was busy. They couldn't afford to heal Aza's wounds. And she had only one friend at school: Zenlei Lin Bai Lee.
By the time Aza was 12, her mother took her to Water-Bending lessons. With years of practice, her Master had decided that their lessons were finished, and that Aza had finished the basics, and a few techniques. Her mother was pleased. When Aza was 13, she used her bow and arrows. They were given to her by her father when she was young, but back then she never figured how to use it. By the time Aza turned 14, she was really good at handling her weapon, and knew some decent waterbending moves.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP: (taken from a different roleplay, but with Aza as the character speaking in first person [please note I could also do third person])

I walked quietly towards the Pro-Bending Stadium. It was THE biggest building I've ever been in. I'm so excited for the first match of the year, I'm literally hyperventilating. The last match from last year was the first match that the Fire Ferrets lost. If I keep having nervous breakdowns in front amazing Pro-Bending players, I'll have to leave the Ferrets. Which isn't a very good idea, because they'll be losing a player, and they've got no one to substitute for me.
Just as I entered the Stadium, I got a glimpse of the line of people wanting to go in. I flashed them a nervous grin as I walked inside. I met my teammates in our room, and they looked at me. They looked pretty nervous, but I'm sure I looked worse. We were battling the Wolfbats. It's my first time battling them, but I've seen their moves.
The doors seemed to have opened, because from our window I could see the crowd rushing to their seats. The announcer's mic filled with static for a moment, then he spoke. "Welcome to the Pro-Bendin! The first match of the year goes to the Fire Ferrets and the White Falls Wolfbats! This is, indeed, a legendary match. Who will win?! The Ferrets, or the Wolfbats!? We'll find out, right after this commercial break!" he announced. The crowd cheered.That's our cue. We got out of our room and sighed. "Alright. First match of the year against the Wolfbats. Don't disappoint us again, Aza," our leader said. I nodded and plastered a forced smile on my face. I was just annoyed that our leader would think I'd mess up again.

Character Box:

Azalea Nalei Ushiia

Blah blah blah, describe surroundings, blah blah blah, describe other things, blah blah blah, "Insert words here, blah blah blah, insert words here," blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, describe surroundings, blah blah blah, describe other things, blah blah blah, "Insert words here, blah blah blah, insert words here," blah blah blah.

Mood: InsertMoodHere
Condition: InsertConditionHere
Link: InsertLinkHere

Back to top Go down
Zayon
Staff Admin
Zayon

EXP : 200
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Avatar's Spirit Guide
Nation: Air Temples

Azalea (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azalea (Done)   Azalea (Done) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:57 am

APPROVED

I LotI'd (laughed on the inside).

Anyways, meets requirements fair enough, and the Chatbox was a good little laugh. You just need two more Staff Approvals for rping. But feel free to ask us any questions, or post in the Questions section of the HelpDesk thread.

Also feel free to hop onto the ChatBox (found on the homepage and in the bottom, right-hand of every page) and talk to us when we're on. Look forward to seeing you IC!
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Azalea (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azalea (Done)   Azalea (Done) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:21 am

Azalea (Done) Soa

this also wins approval points for being lulzy with the character box and all that yaddey yaddey. anyhoott, just one more to go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Azalea (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azalea (Done)   Azalea (Done) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:30 pm

I approve too! Welcome to NC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azalea (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azalea (Done)   Azalea (Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Azalea (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: