The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who can post the most jokes with the best votes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who can post the most jokes with the best votes? Empty
PostSubject: Who can post the most jokes with the best votes?   Who can post the most jokes with the best votes? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Post jokes and the pollers can only vote (and post the best) once a day and the people in the contest can vote for themselves.... if you win over 3 weeks straight win you will be the winner! (And yes it doesn't have to be made by you.)

I'll start:
When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 C.

The Russians used a pencil.
Back to top Go down

Who can post the most jokes with the best votes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who can post the most jokes with the best votes?   Who can post the most jokes with the best votes? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Lmao!

A blonde in need of money was offered to paint a neighbors whole porch for $20. The man's wife scolded him for ripping off the poor blonde, after brushing his wife's comments off the blonde knocks on his door.

"I'm finished"

"Great! I'm impressed you worked so fast." Said the man handing her the $20 bucks.

"It was no problem, by the way it's not a porsche it's a mercedez."
Back to top Go down

Who can post the most jokes with the best votes?
Page 1 of 1